Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    You also cant trust anything on Wikipedia. A lot of it is bullshit. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'm sorry, but I find it fucking hilarious that you used ratemyprofessors.com as some kind of proof that these people don't exist or aren't legitimate. 

They are the heads of their respective departments, in charge of curriculum, staffing, and development. Rate my professors is a website for students to rate professors whose classes they have taken. Department heads don't teach classes at university lmao. Not to mention I can link to dozens of other published papers from those two dating back to 2003.

Thats the problem with you. You don't actually have an opinion on anything. These people are simultaneously henchmen of the government yet don't exist at all. Whatever it needs to be in the moment to solidify your beliefs. 

You call me a sheep and a stupid liberal and say I have a bias and I'm influenced by my political beliefs, which is dead wrong. I know I was goading Erik earlier but I was dead serious when I said provide any sort of proof to your claims. You say there are dissenting opinions about covid. Provide the source. I thought covid was a joke back in early 2020. Just another media scare like swine flu, bird flu, etc. But then when I saw the evidence and the warnings from health officials. Not CNN, not news websites. Recommendations from actual scientists and doctors and public health officials. The hundreds and hundreds of them that spoke out, that's when my mind was changed. Feel free to provide any evidence that can sway me that's not just your personal uneducated opinion.

But let me ask you this: we all know corporations control the government. But pro sports leagues are down billions in profits. Car manufacturers and dealerships are down billions. Food industry on the retail side and the processing plant side are down. Retail in general is down. Hollywood is in shambles. The finance industry is in shambles. So who the fuck are you talking about when you say that the elite are profiting? I'm not dumb, I know certain industries are thriving and making stacks of cash. But if covid was really a planed event to make certain benefactors money, every government official would be committing career suicide because they screwed over some of their biggest campaign contributors. It makes no fucking sense. 
    Wait was someone saying covid was a planned event? 

Like we know three people from the lab got sick and went home and one of their wives died. 

If it was planned, it wasn’t by us lol. 
    Went to a covid funeral today. She was 32. 

Her underlying health condition was that she drank too much, but still 32? 

Fuck thats so young. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    edited July 2021
    My main question for vaccine skeptics is this. Hundreds of millions of doses all over the world have been administered with little or no issues so far. Are we expecting issues to arise down the road? Is it harmless but just a way for big pharma to make money? What is the end game for vaccines? 

To me, it simply makes sense that governments would partner with major companies to produce these vaccines in order to get as many of them out as quickly as possible to get things back to normal ASAP. It also makes sense that the companies wanna make money, so maybe they jump the gun on trying to push boosters, but that's a different issue IMO. 
    Post edited by ThatGuyArlo on
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Also:
    Coronaviruses have existed forever, and we already had the framework for coronovirus vaccines. This wasnt even a new vaccine that came out of nowhere. We already had tests for years with near identical vaccine structures. 

Not only that, but the core of the vaccine is just a protein. So its not like they're injecting you with the virus like other vaccines do. 

I really dont understand why people are so against it

Even if the virus "isnt as bad as people say", its a free vaccine that does no harm to you 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Man, we're gonna get shut down again, and I havent even made it to a show or played a show yet lol. 

Im fully expecting Chicago to shut down in a couple weeks. 
    Based on what? 

Maybe mass gatherings will get shut down, but the numbers aren't really that bad. 
    edited August 2021
    Based on what? 

Maybe mass gatherings will get shut down, but the numbers aren't really that bad. 
    They're bad in certain places. Florida and Missouri for example. And we just had Lolapalooza. Our numbers are most likely about to skyrocket. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-covid-cases-record-high/
    Mask mandate gonna hit tomorrow, I feel it. Shut down shortly after

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Wow...100,000 at Lolla?

Probably a  1% percent chance of shutdowns. 

Were not going back to that life

Lmao - cant wait to see tim dillon friday
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Working from home till at least Oct now.

Another representative dead of covid. Rest in piss mr. apley! 
    When eric be giving covid advice

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Went to a bbq last week and a person got sick. Took a home test n came back negative also went n got tested today just to be sure. Her husband and daughter in law also got it.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket