Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    The entire world is watching them AND THEY CANT STOP BEATING AND KILLING PEOPLE WHILE THEY'RE BEING PROTESTED AGAINST FOR BEATING AND KILLING PEOPLE 

I used to think "not all cops", I no longer do. There are no good cops. The ones that try, get fired and beaten down by the rest of the fucking limp dick cowards. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Iv seen some cops quit and cross lines because they wouldn’t let them kneel with protestors. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Its unbelievable though. 

Iv always been suspect of cops but the things im seeing are insane. Walking protestors down and cornering them and bombing them with gas. Our own people. Its crazy. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Unbelievable?

I’m not surprised at all. Every dirty ass pig is rotten to the core and I been saying it my entire life.

Anybody that actually cares about “the people” signs up to be a doctor or fire fighter. Shit even military even tho we’re over there gassing and slaughtering innocent children too but that’s a different conversation.

There’s something inherently mentally wrong wit somebody who looks at a profession that can cage somebody for 10+ years for getting high in the comfort of their own home and says “You know what, that’s what I wanna waste my life on.”

And that’s jus one very small example and only the beginning of it but the mindset that goes into even wanting to chase that as a career is broken in the first place.

These are mentally unstable mfs wit micro dicks that seek compensation and a sense of power in any possible way they can achieve it. There’s not a single good one because they stand idly by when shit hits the fan and care more about protecting their precious brothers in blue more than they will ever care about “protecting” anyone else. And the cops that do notice the corruption and DO try to do something about it, get blackballed and end up going postal, like Christopher Dorner.

And I feel like especially recently, let’s say in the past 5 years especially, anybody signing up to be a new cop is immediately checked off the “good cop” list. You can’t look at what that machine contributes to, want to be a cog inside of it, and still be a good person. It jus doesn’t work like that. And you know you won’t change SHIT, so you know you’re only contributing. There’s nothing heroic about becoming a cop. That went out the window a long fucking time ago. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Perfectly said my dude. Generalizing people is what keeps getting us into the shitter. 
    edited June 2020
    Other three cops facing charges!! And the main piece of shit cop upgraded to 2nd degree!! Fuck yes. Finally, some good news. 
    Post edited by Dime2 on
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This cop needs to an hero for America, spare us the trial. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    "You may no longer be in her ass but you're in our hearts forever" 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Not to Wake flex but Ive probably had more cops point guns at me than the rest of you. Ive been arrested by some real dick bags, and Ive been arrested by some really nice people 😂 
    Ive literally never had a single bad run in with cops. That said I’ve seen videos of unnecessary use of force when the situation didn’t need it. 

I really feel like the BLM movement is missing their opportunity here by muddling up the issue with race. What we have here is a police brutality epidemic that can be fixed with more transparency of police situations and non-partizan oversight from a neutral third party. I don’t think anyone who is abiding by the laws should fear police, and I think police that use unnecessary force should be removed from their jobs. Cop cameras on 100% of the time, with independent review of them, with no way to turn it off, and if a cop intentionally covers the camera then immediate dismissal. I ain’t arguing that one group might have it worse than other groups, I’ll obv agree, but what I’m saying is it’s silly to yell about who has it worse but like let’s fix the problem for all. 

Even though I’ve never had issues with cops I agree it’s an issue and I’ll stand against such injustices  

Not to Wake flex but Ive probably had more cops point guns at me than the rest of you. Ive been arrested by some real dick bags, and Ive been arrested by some really nice people 😂 
    Ive literally never had a single bad run in with cops.
    You’re white and you literally look like your name is Patrick Goodman.

Of course you haven’t.
    And that’s jus facts lmao. I obviously receive the same “privilege”, although I’ve gotten heckled more ever since getting tatted up. Which is hilarious in and of itself but I’ve obviously noticed it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm probably gonna delete him soon tbh. I can't take his 50 mile high tinfoil hat anymore. His "reports" are probably homemade youtube vids like everything else

imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Ive literally never had a single bad run in with cops.
    You’re white and you literally look like your name is Patrick Goodman.

Of course you haven’t.
    Just because I’ve been lucky doesn’t mean I don’t agree we have a police brutality problem in this country. It kinda bugs me when people say “you can never understand”, like it’s intellectually rocket science. Some cops unnecessarily use violence so often that people have a great fear of any encounter with them. This is especially true with people of color. What’s hard to understand about that? Nothing. 

I just wish there was more dialogue about methods to fix it as opposed to people botching about it. Just cause I’ve been lucky doesn’t mean it’s clearly obvious there’s a problem with our police force. Like jobe said, it’s def not all of them but it’s def enough to do something about it 
    Nonsense.  There’s no “one size fits all” when it come to any group. The quicker people realize this the sooner we can achieve some real fucking change. Lumping a group of people together for some arbitrary reason and then labeling them all as different and worthy of contempt is the same dumb broken logic as racism only sorting by profession rather than skin color, religion, political party or gender. 

Cops are just people. 

People come in all flavors. 
    Some people are good. 
    Some people just suck. 
    Some people are try hards. 
    Some people just want to be dicks. 
    Some people think they are better than others. 
    Some people want to help their communities. 
    Some people want to burn their communities down. 

Lots of cops out there doing bad shit but there is also lots of cops out there doing good shit right now too. You gotta learn to recognize the good ones as allies. 

Fuck every cop out there firing rubber bullets into crowds of peaceful people. Charge all of them and throw them in jail. Get rid of any abusive cops. 

But we need to recognize and commend each and every cop out there who condemn the Minnesota officers as murderers, the ones kneeling with the protesters and the ones who show through their actions that they are decent people. They aren’t all out there beating the fuck out of people. 

Oh yea. They’re not all bad. That’s why when that 75 year old man got shoved to the ground and laid there motionless wit blood pouring out of his ears, not a single other officer out of HUNDREDS at the scene never once even tried to help him up.

That’s also why, when 2 of them got suspended without pay, 57 other officers resigned in protest of those officer’s punishment. Almost killed an innocent elderly man and all they cared about was the fact that some of their own got a slap on the wrist for it.

Fuck that. Only good pig is a dead pig.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I end up being torn. I’ve hated cops since I was a teenager, but over time I’ve ended up being friends with a couple of guys that ended up becoming cops that I know to be good people
    Nothing to be torn about. Fuck the pieces of shit and the pieces of shit who cover up for the pieces of shit. Get fucked. Don't generalize and say all are bad, obviously they're not. Pretty simple.