Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2015
    Yeah to be honest I know nothing about this sort of shit. I figured MU would know best plan of attack for him. He wasn't even against sobriety test, they just didn't give it to him and then locked him up. He just said he took piss test. He didn't say why they did. I figured it was to see how drunk he was but hell if I know why. Never been arrested 

Cant say say I blame him for the tabs though... I usually let mine go 6 months before I renew because I figure I'll get a warning first 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Smart move is to lawyer up obviously
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Yeah let's just give the cops a reason to fuck with us by not getting our tags on time. Brilliant. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    >calls friend idiot for not renewing tags
    >doesn't renew tags 
    Smart move is to lawyer up obviously
    Biggest problem with that is he doesn't have a lot of money. Im his friend but not exactly in a place where I can help him out with a lawyer. Perhaps that makes me a short friend? I'll tell him to get a lawyer but I feel his response is he can't afford one 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    If he can't then what's the question? 
    Judges always side with pigs so you either are fucked or lawyer up and stand a slightly better chance
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    alcohol stays in urine less than 24 hours I believe. unless its an etg test but that wouldnt apply for dui, its just for court ordered probation. sounds like a power tripping cop indeed.

I waspulled over in high school while I was in my straight edge pride days and accused of a dui. got breathalyzed three times, all 0.00. cop back at the station looked me desd in the eye and said "well tonight youve been drinking and smoking pot." after drawing my blood which was negative.

so yeah almost certainly a dick cop. lawyer up absolutely. he will win almost guaranteed.

did I mention cops lie to get ahead? because they do. because its easy as fuck.
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It doesnt sound like the friend is telling the entire story tbh. Something seems off
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Friend is prob. full of shit
    edited November 2015
    SATAN said:
    It doesnt sound like the friend is telling the entire story tbh. Something seems off
    Yeah I agree. But I mean I cut him some slack because I figured it was just trying to make to sound a little better for him. I do believe he wasn't drunk and he doesn't do any drugs. I know he spent a night in jail and was arrested for dui and resisting arrest. Let me just add he's had major trust issues with pigs and fucking Hates cops. I believe what is closer to the truth is he was pissed for getting hit for tabs. Probably started getting attitude with him, he said at some point he just started telling them "he wasn't interested in answering his questions". Next thing he knows, it escalates and he's in jail for dui and resisting arrest  

my question is really can he fight this without a lawyer and win? If urine test comes back with 0.00 bac which he looked up and they can see alcohol from urine. Doesn't that just null their whole case? He is sure his urine will be clean. If he gets poped for dui and ra, and the dui is proved false from urine test, doesn't that null both the dui and ra? Or could he still get a dui even if pee comes back negative?
    I won without getting a lawyer, but that's cuz I had a lawyer friend that was guiding me through it
    So basically he is fucked unless he gets a lawyer. He's either paying 1500 and getting a dui, or giving a lawyer 1500 and not having a dui?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Less reason to have the cops out for you with the DUI off your record tho...although obviously these motherfuckers don't even need a reason anymore. 
    My friend had a cop say he had "marijuana ashes" in his ashtray and had to use a public defender. The attorney forgot one of his hearings and he got locked up for three weeks over it and ended up with 40 hours of community service and 6 years of probation 
    smh. That's fucking ridiculous. 
    Yeah, to be perfectly honest I absolutely believe my socioeconomic status gives me preferential treatment. I feel if you live in poverty then the police view you as fair game to fuck your shit up because it helps finance their worth and the legal system. No joke- fuck the police 
    They'll take the opportunity to make money off someone who doesn't have it any day of the week. 
    edited November 2015
    He was on the way home from working an open to close shift and said he was just really tired. He said he refused a breathalyzer because an attorney advised against it (which is true, they need a blood test legally) because of false positives. The cop didn't like his answer, so he just made something up. 
    Serve and Protect...
    Fucked up. Fuck pigs