Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

fuck the police

Comments

• Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'm not going to go into details. I already have. And even if I did, you'll still disagree because MC can never be right. 

Fuck it whatever. I'm out of here again. I've become a joke to you people. I'm more hated than Erik was. So fuck it. Why should I keep coming back when I don't have a single common thing left to talk about?

Enjoy your lives. Hopefully you'll read about my suicide someday. 
    Comes into thread trolling
    everyone shits on you
    rage quits

• Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    I want to read this but I'm not getting irate. Mc, kill yourself. World police force? How about we just recruit European cops, ones that don't have guns or kill people. There is a problem in this country with cops. 
  • Options
    Good. Leave faggot. 
  • Options
    You sit there and say how caring you are and then say the whole human race needs wiped out. Fuck dude you are also wrong saying all humans are scum. Yes I may be scum sometimes but the majority of my life is non scummy todd 
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What's funny is we have the ability to be adults and agree to disagree. Problem with MC is when people don't view things the same way others do, he proceeds to try real hard to prove why he's right and others are wrong. And when a discussion/debate like this happens he rage quits. I hope he lets his mind open up and grows up within the next five years. Hopefully gains some life experience 
    imageimage
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    LOOT said:
    You sit there and say how caring you are and then say the whole human race needs wiped out. Fuck dude you are also wrong saying all humans are scum. Yes I may be scum sometimes but the majority of my life is non scummy todd 

lol/agree 
  • Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Mc needs to stay away from the internet for a while tbh. Do a little soul searching, people who talk like "everyone is scum" are hurting inside and that's the projection of the inner hidden feelings. I still think he should talk to more professional type people and try to not focus on shit he doesn't have to for a while. Sometimes happiness comes from simplifying your life for a while. College def doesn't help. I was prob the most depressed I ever was in my life in college because I felt different from everyone else. He def has some growing to do and this site prob isn't the best tool for that
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    I guess everyone is scum except cops

#mclogic
  • Options
    Yeah I had a friend get a DUI because he had what the officer claimed was "marijuana ashes" in his car and didn't have the money to get an attorney good enough to fight it. Fucked him up bad, because they released him on bond, then they showed up at his house the next day because of an old traffic bench warrant they missed while he was inside. His roommate was expecting company and didn't even look before opening the door with a bong on the table. They locked up all 3 of the people in the house. My friend got the brunt of it and had to spend 2 weeks in jail before his dad could get the cash to bail him out again. Ever since then, he's got PTSD about driving and freaks out when someone knocks on his door unexpectedly. It's sad 
  • Options
    Wow. That pisses me off to no end
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm not going to go into details. I already have. And even if I did, you'll still disagree because MC can never be right. 

Fuck it whatever. I'm out of here again. I've become a joke to you people. I'm more hated than Erik was. So fuck it. Why should I keep coming back when I don't have a single common thing left to talk about?

MC>>>FF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Erik
  • Options
    Sometimes you need a break from the internet to get a grip on reality and life. I hope it works for MC
    imageimage
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

MC>>>FF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Erik
    Erik > MC >>>>>> FF

at least Erik's shitposting was funny
  • Options
    MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    honestly it's close cuz i don't really hate either erik or mc. they both have their faults, albeit in very different areas an in different ways. ff is-dog-shit-on-the-bottom-ofmy-shoe-tier-posting tho
  • Options
    Erik was funny as hell, but he just couldn't help but impose his douchefests into every conversation. It's frustrating here when there's absolutely no "adult mode". He had to but in and say something stupid in every situation and turn it into a fight. MC had that element too, but at least he kinda had the ability to not be a total fucking retard sometimes and his struggles were more realistic. I wouldn't even come here if it was constantly juvenile. I can be juvenile as a troll anywhere. I actually kinda value the opinions here
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    They both have problems with ego.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options