Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

fuck the police

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    So basically he is fucked unless he gets a lawyer. He's either paying 1500 and getting a dui, or giving a lawyer 1500 and not having a dui?
    yup, thats the real kicker. technically any cop could pull you over and basically end up making you shell out 2k for a lawyer. imagine someone whos just going to the grocery store and a cop pulls them over, pulls the "i smell alcohol" thing, keeps insisting on it, and, well, its pretty much what they chose to put you through from there, even if they KNOW itll get thrown out in the end. the person is out tons of cash just to defend themselves when they know theyre innocent. its a filthy ass game.
    I love winning with women
    cops are on your side till you turn like 13, then you come into clear LE focus

unless youre black or mexican. then youre just in for a rough life from day 1.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TRUMP said:
    So basically he is fucked unless he gets a lawyer. He's either paying 1500 and getting a dui, or giving a lawyer 1500 and not having a dui?
    yup, thats the real kicker. technically any cop could pull you over and basically end up making you shell out 2k for a lawyer. imagine someone whos just going to the grocery store and a cop pulls them over, pulls the "i smell alcohol" thing, keeps insisting on it, and, well, its pretty much what they chose to put you through from there, even if they KNOW itll get thrown out in the end. the person is out tons of cash just to defend themselves when they know theyre innocent. its a filthy ass game.
    That's literally his situation. He was driving 4 blocks away to go to the store... And gets arrested on dui when he hadn't drank in days. It's super fucked up. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So proud this record came outta my city.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Got a police scanner for my galaxy now i know what theys up to

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Fuck man im ligeit sick to my stomach and depressed about these two dudes.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    It was only a matter of time 
    Yeah I can't be in a good mood today. I've fed up with this 
    maybe some here will disagree with me, but I think racial profiling is only part of this problem. its 1000000000% undeniable, but only part of a much broader issue.

remember, so many cops are just dicks because they think if they dont go out and fuck someone over or figuratively wave their middle fingers at society, then they didnt accomplish anything in their day.

its a god complex issue overall
    also remember that all prospective cops have to take a written test and if youre too honest or smart they wont take you
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I agree but if you gave me the choice of which ethnicity  to be when dealig with cops black would not be the choice. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Race is not as much of an issue as narratives would spin it imo. Its a corruption and power issue
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    ehhhhhhhhhhh race is pretty damn big, man. I totally agree that corrpution and power are the overall issues, but if youre black, theres almost zero doubt youre gonna have a harder time in life and especially in govt relations, however that may present itself.

this has been going on since police were instituted, but its now really coming to light because camera phones and social media are part of most US citizens' daily lives.

its the 21st century and we dont have to put up with this degenerate fucking shit anymore.
    now ill admit some people go over the top on the racial thing and others are just fucking retarded about their movement (see: BLM cunt who interrupted the bernie rally and got it canceled), and others have the race card holstered on them at all times and draw it at the drop of a pin, but the fact is that we are totally lost in the woods in terms of respecting minority lives because (cops) immediately perceive them as a potential threat.

we cant let fear win, and if that means policing the police and being called cop haters, so goddamn be it.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    This is the only reason I say race isn't as big an issue as some people (especially BLM) make it out to be. Everyone is getting killed by cops. Its just minorities invoke reaction from people. 
    http://newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Race is a huge part of the equation. The us was built on slavery. Laws have been passed again and again that disproportionately affect black people. There is deep seeded racism in every institution of government. Is the the only factor? No. But it's an issue that's persisted in the states for hundreds of years. Really since the beginning. Don't try and down play it. It's disrespectful.