Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nah I am done. Id rather feel nothing and not care than sadness. Im over her. It took me until now to realize that her turning me down was for the absolute best. Im not good dating material. And I dont care to change.

You're absolutely right I have no drive. Im too laid back and lax for it. I dont give a shit about my life. And now I dont give a shit about finding a relationship either. 

Dont believe me? Fine. But its true. 
    Pain, without love
    Pain, can't get enough
    Pain, I like it rough
    Cuz I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    I'll just start playing a bunch of Japanese dating sims. Waifu will never hurt me. To them I will always be senpai, and they will always cry for me to notice them [-(
    I listen to Limp Bizkit and I don't think I've ever heard something dumber than this. 
    You must not read reviews on Steam
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Boomhauer said:
    This threads gonna die down now

:!!

The theme changed
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    The theme changed

inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Who are you kidding, he'd never even apply
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    He has the potential to rise all the way up to forklift operator. Thats his glass ceiling.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ive been debating the last couple days. My grades are starting to slip, and my passion for audio has dwindled to almost nothing. 

I still want to be a musician, and a producer. But I havent had luck with any of it.
    Honestly probably for the best to drop out as soon as possible... For starters, How could you ever take a job, knowing that there might be a more perfect job out there? And say hypothetically that you did find that perfect job, why would that job ever choose you over someone who is more qualified and had better grades in school? The other people applying are going to be really motivated to get that job, you just can't compete. I guess what I am saying is why even bother spending money you dont have (or taking on debt that you dont need) for a degree that you wont ever use? Seems silly. Drop out asap.

And I am not being facetious. You might say "Hey this is the exact opposite advice you gave to Alex". And yeah, it is because it's a completely different situation. Alex had one class left and has a lot more drive and determination than you. Alex will probably use his degree... you're just wasting time.

My thoughts. I talked to my parents last night about what I should do, and they said I should talk to my adviser first. Mainly about restructuring my course schedule, and talking about what I really want out of school. And then taking action. 

I need to rethink my whole life. Nothing is working. Nothing seems worth it. My passion and drive is almost completely gone. Life fucking sucks. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I dropped out cuz I didn't know what the fuck I wanted to do for a career. I wasn't really depressed about it, just kinda pissed off that I was putting all this time and effort into it. I felt like my parents were wasting their money on me. Working full time is much better for me. As long as you work 7-8 hours a day and make $10+ dollars an hour, its pretty easy to support yourself.
    Its relative... 

Id be absolutely miserable working a job not in the music industry. I still am passionate about music. But audio is killing me.
    Window cleaning kinda sucked. Ill only be making $10.50 at this dog kennel which is 1.50 less than what I was making but that's alright with me. Working with dogs is gonna be pretty cool. Plus no drug testing \m/
    edited February 2015
    My thoughts. I talked to my parents last night about what I should do, and they said I should talk to my adviser first. Mainly about restructuring my course schedule, and talking about what I really want out of school. And then taking action. 

I need to rethink my whole life. Nothing is working. Nothing seems worth it. My passion and drive is almost completely gone. Life fucking sucks. 
    restructuring your class schedule isnt going to do anything for you. Like you said, your whole life isnt working, because frankly you're just not up for the challenge life has to offer. It's too hard, and you just weren't born with the ability to fit into the social cues that life mandates. Why continue schooling when you have practically a 0% chance of getting a job you actually want. Like you said, music is your life even-though you kinda suck at playing and vocals. So literally just drop and and find somewhere to live where you can just exist. Maybe your parents will let you live in the basement? you should ask them. But stop wasting time on being miserable, and get busy on moving somewhere to just exist. Well exist until you no longer exist.

Also, you should listen to more Linkin Park. It is like perfect for your life. All whinny-bitchy like. Check it out. You're welcome, dont mention it.