Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    lol you're still in the same place you were 2 months ago

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    nah u

if you fags would have listened to my advice you might A) be with your mcfuck chick
    or B) would stop drowning in your own tears. 

Example:

chick with fuck trophy ( =)) ) i talked to yall about like 2 months ago. well it had seemed like we were hitting it off at the time but when ever i tried to text her i would't get very good responses if any at all. fast forward a month later, i stopped giving a fuck about putting effort in with out getting a return. Our families are close friends so we always end up at the same bar on Friday night. So i started paying more attention to other people at the bar, acting less interested in her ext. 

well what do ya know, all of a sudden shes always asking me on Fridays if im going to be there. Always asking me to dance. wanting to hang out 1 on 1. 

stop being Mcfuckheads and putting chicks on pedestals and you can obtain  what you want. 
    I'm just giving up myself. I think its best for me. That way I don't get heartbroken again and again and again. Fuck love. Fuck relationships. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    edited February 2015
    Nah things have most definitely picked up. her kid is always in the way though, little fucker.  hes pretty dope doe. 

my point is if facefuck treats this new chick like he did this old one hes gonna end up in the same boat. 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

my point is if facefuck treats this new chick like he did this old one hes gonna end up in the same boat. 

Not gonna happen tho
    inb4lists
    you don't have to give up to not get hurt. You just have to alter your approach. Don't invest yourself so much until you know that the feeling is returned. 

Not gonna happen tho
    If you put her on a pedestal and act like she is more important than everyone around you yes it will. 
    you don't have to give up to not get hurt. You just have to alter your approach. Don't invest yourself so much until you know that the feeling is returned. 
    Which it never will be. I will always put more into a relationship and feel more for a girl than she will put in and feel. Its the way it is. 

So fuck it. Its just not worth it. 

Not gonna happen tho
    If you put her on a pedestal and act like she is more important than everyone around you yes it will. 
    IE the entire point of dating
    Fuck dating chicks with kids is a pain in the ass. I'm totally down for kids, but it makes starting a relationship hard. Sucks cause once you hit your mid 20's like 75% of potential targets have kids :-L

Not gonna happen tho

Truthfully I didn't do quite *that* with Allison, it's more of the fact that everyone else treated her like shit before/during, I was just regular/normal nice. Didn't fucking wait on her every need or some shit. 
    inb4lists
    Fuck that pic =))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    i guess whit trash stick together 

Which it never will be. I will always put more into a relationship and feel more for a girl than she will put in and feel. Its the way it is. 

So fuck it. Its just not worth it. 

this is only because you invest yourself too fast. While youre getting to know any girl you think you may like you gotta think about the pros and cons. Its ok to put your all into a girl if you can get the same in return. You can't fall for a girl and think she is perfect. Its never going to work out that way. No one is perfect and only ignortant people think they themselves are perfect. She knows she has flaws. You have to show her that her flaws are ok to have. This makes her feel secure with you. Acting like any girl is perfect is not going to help her open up to you and the only way to get her to return your feelings is to get her to tell you everything shes afraid to tell almost anyone else. 
    Fuck that pic =))

:-?
    inb4lists
    the one alex posted
    Never even noticed it. 

The girl I'm talking with now is named Alex :-?
    inb4lists