Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    you don't have to give up to not get hurt. You just have to alter your approach. Don't invest yourself so much until you know that the feeling is returned. 
    Which it never will be. I will always put more into a relationship and feel more for a girl than she will put in and feel. Its the way it is. 

So fuck it. Its just not worth it. 

this is only because you invest yourself too fast. While youre getting to know any girl you think you may like you gotta think about the pros and cons. Its ok to put your all into a girl if you can get the same in return. You can't fall for a girl and think she is perfect. Its never going to work out that way. No one is perfect and only ignortant people think they themselves are perfect. She knows she has flaws. You have to show her that her flaws are ok to have. This makes her feel secure with you. Acting like any girl is perfect is not going to help her open up to you and the only way to get her to return your feelings is to get her to tell you everything shes afraid to tell almost anyone else. 
    :-|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I give 0 now. Enjoy your pathetic love lives. Im over it.
    I havent been starting discussion lately
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    edited February 2015
    I was just stiring  it up cause I wanted to see how long it would go until someone shit on erik again :-??

less than 20 posts =))
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
    #opposition. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nah u

if you fags would have listened to my advice you might A) be with your mcfuck chick
    or B) would stop drowning in your own tears. 

Example:

chick with fuck trophy ( =)) ) i talked to yall about like 2 months ago. well it had seemed like we were hitting it off at the time but when ever i tried to text her i would't get very good responses if any at all. fast forward a month later, i stopped giving a fuck about putting effort in with out getting a return. Our families are close friends so we always end up at the same bar on Friday night. So i started paying more attention to other people at the bar, acting less interested in her ext. 

well what do ya know, all of a sudden shes always asking me on Fridays if im going to be there. Always asking me to dance. wanting to hang out 1 on 1. 

stop being Mcfuckheads and putting chicks on pedestals and you can obtain  what you want. 
    I've also experienced this. There was this girl I was chasing after hard, but she always had a bag of excuses. Didn't want to ruin the friendship, or make the work relationship awkward, etc. So one day I woke up and said 'fuck it. Im 100% done trying to get with her". I didn't mope around, or try and purposely change our friendzone/coworker relationship, but I stopped trying to actually get with her. I instead changed that focus to new interests that I had been putting off. Anyways within a week, she's calling me up asking me to go out to the movies or clubs.... And what did I say? "Nah. Im kinda busy tonight, maybe some other time". And I didnt say that to be a dick or because I was playing games- I wasn't. when I refocused my priorities off of her, I just had new events/things/whatever I had to get done. let me tell you, that drove her insane. Like holy shit did she want my dick bad after that. Anyways I found a way to squeeze her into my new life schedule and we dated for a long time. Still, the story is just like yours. im not exactly sure why girls do that. I dont think they are trying to play games, but probably more like if you are chasing after them hard you are always like a dick in a glass case- Break in case of emergency. You stop being the McFuck and then all of a sudden they realize they are going to lose the best thing that might have ever happened to them because they are a bitch. I dont know if this is accurate, but it is my best guess.
    I'm just giving up myself. I think its best for me. That way I don't get heartbroken again and again and again. Fuck love. Fuck relationships. 
    You are lying to yourself. If you had truly given up on her you wouldn't
    1. Jump at the first second of any sort of communication from her.
    2. Put her needs above anything else you have going on
    3. Be sad over not being with her.

Until you have met all three of those points, you aren't over her. And you are doing a disservice to your friendship. A friendship that will end when she gets a serious bf, cause the bf will smell your pathetic attempts at friendship-relationship and put a stop on that bullshit.
    I give 0 now. Enjoy your pathetic love lives. Im over it.

edited February 2015
    Yeah its weird. This situation is obviously different, while also  being similar. We don't work together but we have know each other for close to 20 years. Shes my best friends sister. Which makes the situation all the more complicated cause her family is basically already family. Like i regularly hang out with her step dad on Saturdays for UFC fights and what not. We have always kinda clicked and just didn't spend too much time together. Thats why i was kinda throw off that she would be flirty with me, but then when a relative ( also close to a best friend of mine) asked about me, she said i was like a brother figure to her. Anyways after that i kinda just said fuck it and decided id go back to my normal shit and stop worrying about progressing things, and then boom they start progressing. All of a sudden shes texting me and asking me if im coming out to the bar, instead of the other way around.  Sticking close to me. All the signs that someone is interested. Women are fucking weird. Like some chicks act like they are not into you at all even if you are the only person they are interested in at that time. Probably from being shy/scared of getting hurt.

Thats why im taking this situation so slow. I can't figure out if i actually like her, or if its just a lust thing. Normally i wouldn't care and would go for it and figure that out later, but i already care about her regardless of what happens between us because of my friendship with her and her family. I don't wanna just dive in and then end up hurting her. 

Currently weighing the pros and cons.
    All I can say is that you probably shouldn't be quick to jump at any plans she is trying to make with you, and it is probably good that you are too busy when she gives you last minute notice. She's asking you monday to hang with her friday, yeah cool. She's asking you friday at 8pm to come out to the bar with her? fuck that, you have plans. She's just checking to see if her emergency dick in a glass case is still there in case of emergency.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    You been mcfucked
    I'm just giving up myself. I think its best for me. That way I don't get heartbroken again and again and again. Fuck love. Fuck relationships. 
    You are lying to yourself. If you had truly given up on her you wouldn't
    1. Jump at the first second of any sort of communication from her.
    2. Put her needs above anything else you have going on
    3. Be sad over not being with her.

Until you have met all three of those points, you aren't over her. And you are doing a disservice to your friendship. A friendship that will end when she gets a serious bf, cause the bf will smell your pathetic attempts at friendship-relationship and put a stop on that bullshit.
    I can check all three of those. My sorrow has given way to emptiness. I dont feel sad about it, I dont feel anything. Ive given up on the idea of ever finding a girl I can be with - whether this girl or any other girl. And I think its best. I know she will always be just a friend, and Im fine with that and happy that she is a friend. 
    I'll just start playing a bunch of Japanese dating sims. Waifu will never hurt me. To them I will always be senpai, and they will always cry for me to notice them [-(
    All I can say is that you probably shouldn't be quick to jump at any plans she is trying to make with you, and it is probably good that you are too busy when she gives you last minute notice. She's asking you monday to hang with her friday, yeah cool. She's asking you friday at 8pm to come out to the bar with her? fuck that, you have plans. She's just checking to see if her emergency dick in a glass case is still there in case of emergency.
    Yeah i totally see what you're saying there and mostly would agree.

I generally meet her mom, mom's husband and her aunt at the same bar on fridays. She can't always get a sitter and usually doesn't know till later.So when she did ask me if i was still going it was kinda late. I am  very aware of getting mcfucked doe since its happened to me in the past. Im not getting those vibes currently but if i do ill hit the eject button faster than erik can flag posts. Ill know in the next week or two. She was asking me what i wanted to do for my birthday in a couple weeks and suggesting she wanted to be a part of whatever it was, so im pretty confident its not a last second break glass for dick emergency thing. 
    He'll have an anurism and disown me.