Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I think I’m a Mud Shark
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Had a talk on phone just now, it went horribly. Im at a loss. Im devastated. She still hasnt broken up with me, but I feel it coming soon. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Dun cried hard just now
    Damn man I’m sorry that’s rough especially because you’ve been dating for a minute. But you do have to realize that she can’t force change ion you. You’re either ready or you’re not and it doesn’t make you lesser for not being ready. She can’t just make demands like that. Hang tough brother we’re here for you 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah that sucks. Don't feel bad though. It's healthy to release emotion. Let the feels flow as long as you need bud. 
    edited March 2023
    Relationships can be hard because when they are over its so final. 

It's can almost be like when someone you love passes. It feels like you are leaving part of yourself behind. 

When in reality, especially in your position, it can be a bright new day for you. You will learn a lot about yourself and what you really want in a relationship. That's going to make you waste a lot less time dating people. You won't waste time on bitches that are a maybe because you will reconize its not a fit sooner. 

Just takes time to get there. Imagine if you lived together with a lease, or were married with joined bank accounts. That situation is a nightmare lol. 

Just try to be easy on yourself and give yourself time. 
    Had a long talk today. We're cool for now, but she really wants me to move in with her, and needs me to come up with a timeline where I promise to do it. 

Going to need to really scale back for this to work. Going to cancel Gamepass, and stop most of my collecting. Going to need to sell a bunch of my shit too. 
    Im more conflicted over this than I thought I'd be

I dont want to lose my gf, but I also dont feel financially or mentally ready to move out. This sucks. Rock in a hard place, lose/lose situation. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    If you move in with her you will hate your life lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    Dump. Fuck strange. 

I think Im just going to get a second job and make it work 
    Idk. I know you love her and stuff but at some point like really REALLY soon, I think you have to sit down and weigh pros and cons. The biggest basic point here is if you’re not mentally or financially ready, you’re straight up just gonna be miserable. Yeah, you’ll have her still but you’re going to consistently be stressing about bills and eventually you’re going to get resentful about her pushing you when you weren’t ready, not to mention your stress is gonna sky rocket living paycheck to paycheck. Also, you’re talking about giving up collecting and scaling back gaming which is something you clearly enjoy and that’s gonna start affecting your YouTube content which is also something you enjoy. How long before the band becomes an issue? Because I’m gonna be straight with you, after the money/moving out issue, the time issue is gonna be next on the chopping block. I’m not saying it’s an easy call but it looks like there are two avenues here where you’re going to be miserable. One has your girl in it and the other has literally everything else. 
    edited March 2023
    Well unfortunately, I have to move out eventually. And I dont think Im ever going to be ready. 

Its something I've been wrestling with for a long time. I need to grow up eventually, and growing up means sacrificing the things you enjoy doing. First on the chopping block is concerts, cons, and collecting. Im going to get a second job so I can enjoy some of them, but its going to be impacted. That means my gaming will for sure be impacted because I dont own a PS5, my brother does, and I will not be able to afford a new PC. 

This will hopefully allow my music to progress untouched. 
    Before you do all that you gotta sit yourself down and have a real talk. 

You have to ask yourself if you really love her, or if you are just afraid of losing her because you are afraid you will be alone forever. 

And don't just answer emotionally. Give yourself time to really think about it. 
    Sacrificing the things you actually enjoy in this short ass life is literal suicide. That’s all we got at the end of the day.
    Yeah. Don't get me wrong you gotta compromise. But anyone who wants you to give up what you love, doesn't love you as much as they think they do. 

Compromise is like learning how to take care of your clothes how the woman in the house wants dirty clothes picked up better. 

Or cleaning the house in a better way more to her liking. 

Not giving up your stuff. 
    edited March 2023
    Also bullshit. 

Growing up doesn't mean giving up what you like lol. It means being able to do the things you love on the side more. 

I bought a house and went to Disney for 10 days which was basically another house and still swung toolscapades. 

Get the hustle on boi. If there's a will there's a way. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I think Im just going to get a second job and make it work 

I think it was Chris Rock who had a bit about the gf saying “we need to talk” and it’s always some shit the guy has to do. It’s never anything she has to do. 

If SHE wants YOU to move in with HER, set the rules. You can’t afford it. You’ll move in if SHE pays. Maybe SHE should get another job. Stand your ground King. 

What are YOU getting out of this relationship? 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Tbf shes already working two jobs lol
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    But not like good ones. Otherwise she could afford a place for her man. She should get better jobs. Or find a second gf and three’s company that shit.  

She probably hasn’t considered ALL of the options. 
    Pass the god damn butter.