Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Why she's hot 
    She had a fucking meltdown today about me inviting my brother to come with us to the zoo tomorrow. Going off about how we never spend time together yadda yadda. 

Like I get it, I'm a very busy person. My work schedule is stupid, I work nights, so we're on opposite schedules. But like, nobody gets to see me. So when I do have off, I try to share my time as best as I can. I didn't think my brother coming along to the zoo so that I could see both would be an issue. But apparently it was. 

Mixed with other stuff the last couple weeks, I'm just getting sick of the bitching from her. It's like every other day there's an issue. Whether its work, or me, or whatever, I've just lost my patience putting up with her. Plus she's just at another level with the relationship and life, and she's starting to lose patience with me getting my life together, so there's just constant drama and I'm getting sick of it. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    There's also the issue of this vacation thing. We were supposed to go New Orleans with some friends in mid-August, and we cancelled because I am having financial issues and couldn't afford to go. 

But then my mom really wanted to have like a "last hurrah" family vacation before my brother went back to finish school, and eventually move out and all that, so she planned a vacation for us at the beginning of August, and now my gf is all mad and salty about that because I still get to go on vacation and she doesn't. And I understand being mad, but it's all just starting to build up. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Kick ‘er to tha curb. You don’t need that shit my man. You’ve been ready to do it for some time now, you have been dropping steady hints about it. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Dude, that's pretty bad. I say dump her.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited May 2022
    Post edited by FIRENATHANIELHACKETT on
    We're going to talk about everything tomorrow. Depending on how that goes either we'll fix things, or I'll be single lmao. 
    My phone died but my point of telling you that story was yeah you have to talk about it eventually and if either you break up or she changes. Either way you win
    That's my view at this point
    Yeah sorry bro. I don't get the logic. Of course there are going to be things that just the two of you do, but a lot of special moments are when she is there and your family and friends are there. Holidays, graduations, cookouts, certain vacations, etc are usually accompanied by those people too. Gotta get used to it
    May be single again soon. 

My girlfriend hasnt really been talking to me much the last few days. So yesterday I asked her if she was mad at me, and she went off on how she doesn't think our relationship is going anywhere, and that I dont make it a priority, and that we've stagnated, and that Im not moving my life forward, ect ect. 

It ended with me basically saying that I dont think I can change in the drastic ways she wants me to. And her saying "we need to talk about this in person". And that was the last we said to eachother. 
    Just realized the last post I made in here was about the same shit two years ago lmao

My girlfriend hasnt really been talking to me much the last few days. So yesterday I asked her if she was mad at me, and she went off on how she doesn't think our relationship is going anywhere, and that I dont make it a priority, and that we've stagnated, and that Im not moving my life forward, ect ect. 

It ended with me basically saying that I dont think I can change in the drastic ways she wants me to. And her saying "we need to talk about this in person". And that was the last we said to eachother. 
    How you holding up? 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    That's rough. It's this stage that is harder than anything IMO. At least if you break up you can start moving forward on your own terms. Hope the best for ya. 

How you holding up? 
    Im sad she's feeling that way, and worried she's going to dump me. But Im not going to let it get to me until we talk. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    You just gotta remember that if she does dump you it just means you weren't compatible and your not like a shitty person or BF. 

I've met you. You're a good dude. Have that confidence to know that no matter what happens you will be okay.

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Agreed with all the above. Worst comes to worse me and you can meet up get annihilated and hunt some chocolate mamas
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I’m also drumk right now so if I forget hold me to it