Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    Looks like we're still on. Couldn't do anything last weekend, started making plans for this weekend and now I'm sick. I hate the world. She's seriously thick. Like 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xeno said:
    mrAPE said:
    Hey pal your count is getting up there you can no longer judge 
    Im at 2 :|  not "Ive been with so many Ive lost count"
    Holy shit after all this time you still are on that moral superiority complex 
    Hell nah I’m not tryna fuck a cum dumpster that had 60 dicks in it either. Has nothing to do wit superiority or an ego, jus literally a turnoff. Don’t fuck wit it whatsoever. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Oh 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited October 2019
    Took me like 3 days to gradually get through like 40 pages and a year and a 1/2 of this thread. Fuck a that was worth every second .

this thread just keeps giving. Its should be placed into the national archives museum smack dab between the Declaration of Independence and the bill of rights. Its a national treasure. 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    We should change the name of this thread to DimeFuck now since MC is now a sex hound 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:
    We should change the name of this thread to DimeFuck now since MC is now a sex hound 
    Oh
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Let it be done 
  • evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    Gnomez said:
    Nerd orgies?
    I dont know if I find that a.turn on....or if I'm freaked out by it
  • evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    but I know youre a scared pussy and thats proof
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Things didn’t work out with my gf of 3 years. I’m pretty broken up over it so now is a good time to get your rubs in. It’s going to be a long time before I recover from this one. 
    No. I just broke her trust. She says she still loves me more than anyone she ever has but if she can’t trust me then she can’t stay... so she’s packing up and moving out. It’s kind of a misunderstanding with no way to really prove it. Im exhausted from it all. 

I honestly feel I’ll never find another woman who I have such a strong connection with. This girl was absolutely the greatest love of my life. My mom told me that she has thought over the last 3 years I’ve been the happiest she’s ever seen me. It hurts a lot. 
    Things didn’t work out with my gf of 3 years. I’m pretty broken up over it so now is a good time to get your rubs in. It’s going to be a long time before I recover from this one. 
    I only get my rubs in when you're being a twat. That sucks. Sorry mayne
    Were you flirting with/propositioning someone else though? No judgement just curious
    Xeno said:
    Were you flirting with/propositioning someone else though? No judgement just curious
    Not exactly. She broke into my phone and read conversations with a female friend Ive had for 8 years. She was telling me some issues she had and I was giving her some advice. The most damming thing was I told her I loved her at the end which my gf took as me being in love with her. I told her it was true I love her... love her as a friend. It’s funny/ironic/fucked up (not sure the word) in a way cause I actually challenged my friend telling her she was in the wrong for telling her husband things, and then we talked for 100s of texts about my plans to propose to my gf, yet she can’t see the greater picture. It’s this word here, or that word there which she feels were inappropriate yet completely looks past the words where I’m talking about how great my gf is.....

sometimes trust can be broken over misunderstandings. No matter what is realitiy, once you lose that trust it can be impossible to win back. At least that’s what I’m finding 

thanks for listening :(
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Yeah doesn't sound like you were gonna win there. I can relate cause most of by best friends have been women. I have one friend in particular I've known for 11 years now, we say "love you" to one another, it's not uncommon for just the both of us to hang out. My girlfriend is super cool though and understands the difference between a friendly and romantic relationship, and not to mention she knew how me and my friend interacted from the beginning of our relationship. But what may have helped is if she had a better idea of exactly how close y'all are from the start? Still sounds like she needs to be more understanding anyway but still. Regardless that's a shitty situation so I'm sorry to hear about that, Wake. 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why is she going through your phone?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.