Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2015
    Sex is not a basic human need. I'm sorry. 
    For a male human, keeping yourself regular though ejaculation is an actual basic human need. If you don't regulate your reproduction organs regularly, then your body will do it for you at a time that probably wouldnt be your ideal time to have that happen. This doesn't mean that sex is required to keep yourself regular, but sex is one means of getting that to happen. masturbation is another.

and genetically speaking we evolved with the need to seek out a mate to reproduce. It's in your genetics, this strong overwhelming desire to mate and continue on the species. You can deny those genetic urges, but it is denying a major function that we were genetically evolved with.

finally there is nothing wrong with mutual consensual sex. There isnt anything morally or ethically wrong with it, as you are not hurting anyone and no one is hurting you in the process.  Two people engaging in Sex are better off doing it then not, otherwise they wouldnt be doing it. stop worrying about your dick being too small or not being able to perform, as those aren't something your potential mate is worrying about. So why should you?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Its like talking to a brick wall with you people. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    stop worrying about your dick being too small or not being able to perform
    =))
    > Keeps saying Sex is wrong and gross
    > receives many logical reasons for being incorrect
    > responds with Sex is wrong and gross
    > these people are brick walls

:|
    All you keep saying is "its human" "its genetic" "science hurr durr". I dont give a fuck about the science. I care about the moral, the emotional, the psychological, and the philosophical implications of it all. 

Plus in terms of relationships, I don't feel "sexual attraction" for anybody until I'm already comfortable with them emotionally as a friend. Which you all say is wrong and crazy and weird. And based on what you are all telling me is that love is not the eternal, deeply emotional feeling that I hoped it was - but a chemical reaction that you can feel with any dumb broad who you have a connection with. I'm sorry, but that kills the whole idea for me.

You've made it abundantly clear there is nothing special about it. So why should I give a fuck?
    Y'know, I don't even know why I'm arguing anymore. Or what I'm arguing about. I think deep down we all agree. Its just the reaction to it is different. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Why is that that when we say that there's more than 1 person out there for you that it takes away from what love is? if anything I think that it's possible to find love in more than one person is something really beautiful about us. and yes, while we say that it's possible to find love with more than one person, that doesn't take away from the bond that many couples around the world create. there are people who find somebody and are steady with them for the rest of their life, even when that means out living them. and just because we say love is possible with more than one present doesn't mean it opens the flood gates to everybody. 
    slap said:
    Why is that that when we say that there's more than 1 person out there for you that it takes away from what love is? if anything I think that it's possible to find love in more than one person is something really beautiful about us. and yes, while we say that it's possible to find love with more than one person, that doesn't take away from the bond that many couples around the world create. there are people who find somebody and are steady with them for the rest of their life, even when that means out living them. and just because we say love is possible with more than one present doesn't mean it opens the flood gates to everybody. 
    Because what that says to me is that you can literally be with anyone and experience the sensation of "love". Basically you "love" whoever you're with at that given moment, and it doesn't have any meaning beyond that. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    57 pages on this shit... wow

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy

Finally got accepted into that anti-sexuality group/forum on FB. Lets see what talking to like minded individuals will do for me. 
    Im not even joking when I say this... Yesterday I was reading an article about some university that did a social psychology experiment. The TLDR version of this University study was - They found three different people whom all individually claimed that they were Jesus Christ reborn, but neither knew each other. They gathered all three into a room and had them interact. The conclusion of this meeting of these three people was each guy had the exact same conclusion as the other two. This conclusion was "These other two guys are crazy" =))

This sounds a little like your FB club you are joining. How is being crazy and talking to other like minded crazy people going to go? Probably not well.

I've met someone who thinks they were Jesus reborn. He was in fact, a whack job. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    god damn smmfh 
    If MC kills himself it will be the official death of this forum 
    =))

Im pretty sure we could beat in court. We might find out exactly how many KY have been said on here doe. I bet its over 100K
    Its really not.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Kinda is tho. It's either love is real only in this one instance where everybody finds one person and sticks with that one forever or if somebody has emotions for more than one person than love is not real at all.