Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    Also, just got out of my counselor session.

He thinks a lot of my insecurity stems from a mixture of accademic struggle early on in life, as well as the lack of relationships/getting turned down a lot. He says he thinks a lot of my constant negativity is unwarranted and I should try to develop a copping for it. 

I also brought up my views on sex and things. He says he appreciates my level of honesty, will power, control, and respect for women - and sees it as a positive. He recognizes the struggles I have in a society that rejects those values. He however said he does not think I should change my values, my views, or philosophies. He said if and when I decide to date, I should try and find a girl who thinks similarly and wants to be respected. 

As for my female friend. He said he doesnt see anything wrong with me focusing on her. He said he admires my patience with the situation and thinks the one-ism is ok as long as I dont start hurting myself. 

I told him that I have completely taken myself out of the dating game. He said its weird for someone my age, but he understands why. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2015

Plus I'd honestly just feel guilty about ever having sex with a girl. I know you guys say that its enjoyable and yadda yadda, but I cant get over the fact that it will feel like taking advantage. The thought of plowing some girl disturbs me. That I would care so littler for a woman's body that I wouldn't mind bending them over or laying them on a bed so that I could destroy her most sacred and intimate bodily areas seriously disturbs me. And what really disturbs me is how the majority of people are so cavalier and carefree about it all. I would hate myself, and feel very guilty.  

I don't even know your friend that you are in love with, but I feel pretty confident in saying that she most certainly doesn't feel the same way as you on this topic. This opinion of yours which has no basis on fact but just theory (because you've never done that) is an opinion that is probably not shared by another human being..... That said... I'd like to point out one simple fact.

Your friend likely has a great desire to find a guy that will bend her over and thrust his erect cock in her vagina destroying the most sacred and intimate part of her body. This guy who ends up doing it will likely be very forceful and cause her lots of pain. It wont be special for her, and he's going to explode deep inside her pussy. This will not turn her away from sex... She'll keep having sex with lots of partners. It's going to be great because of how much this is going to mentally destroy you when you think about it over and over again. night after night. You're going to beat yourself up because you will tell yourself that you would have been the gentle saint she desired, you would have been better in every way. And you will realize sometime that you yourself were the biggest obstacle standing in the way of being that perfect guy for her. And she being that perfect woman for you. This regret is going to eat at you for the rest of your life, and I doubt you will ever get over imagining this soon-to-be lessor guy forcefully shoving his dick deep inside her.

My point? No point- Just wanted to be an asshole to you since your philosophy is so fucked up. cheers \m/
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    another 80 posts jfc
    I love winning with women
    Honestly I'm prolly gonna get my balls snipped so I can't have kids and never have to worry about it.
    Greatest news I heard all day. Can you imagine kids raised by Erik? Jesus fucking christ what a nightmare that would be.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    He'd leave em. Runs in the family. 
    edited January 2015
    I can understand you thinking sex is gross.. I think eating sushi is gross and couldn't have any less interest in trying it.. You don't have to like sex or want it, it's cool but you really got to lay off of everybody else who is enjoying it in a healthy manner.. You gotta learn to live and let live or you're just going to get worse from this point on in hating everyone and what good could possibly come from that
    I think you should try sushi. I also shared the exact same opinion as you about sushi (Really sashimi), because I'm not the biggest fan of fish in general so why would raw fish be any better? Just because I thought the idea was gross didn't scare me away from trying it. So I tried it once, and although I wasn't a big fan of the taste, I did like how I felt after eating it. I haven't had it again since that one time, but at least I now have a basis for having an opinion on disliking it. I'd even consider trying it again because maybe my taste buds have change in the last 10 years. In general when it comes to food, I think it's a good idea to try anything once. Just because it seems gross, perhaps it is not and you will like it.

Note - Im talking about actual food that people eat. Im not talking about eating something that no other human eats.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    sushi is fucking disgusting 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I can understand you thinking sex is gross.. I think eating sushi is gross and couldn't have any less interest in trying it.. You don't have to like sex or want it, it's cool but you really got to lay off of everybody else who is enjoying it in a healthy manner.. You gotta learn to live and let live or you're just going to get worse from this point on in hating everyone and what good could possibly come from that
    It started cuz of the virgin hate here though. Just sayin. 

Uh..what? Yeah we poked fun but you haven't been the only virgin on this forum. But you have been the only virgin with some ridiculously unrealistic and outlandish views on sex/relationships. And this is why this thread gets the most posts and multiple people believe you're just an elaborate troll. Because that is the only solution to this that would make sense to everyone. But you claim this is how you legitimately feel, "no troll here". I still believe troll because that's the most logical explaination with these fucktarded views of yours
    imageimage
    His counselor sounds like a virgin. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    DR_McFuck said:
    sushi is fucking disgusting 
    I agree, but still think people who have never tried it should try it. I also think Tomatos are disgusting, that doesnt mean others will think the same. In general people should seek out new experiences, and form their own opinions based on their trials with that experience. If you havent tried sushi, then try it you might like it.

I think it's disgusting, but I know many who love it.
    Or a bitch
    probably a dike.
    tomatoes are good on certain shit. Salads, certain sammies ext.

I'v tried high end sushi a couple times and just cannot get into it. :-&
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    This being the most popular thread since the shield shows this forum has entered the toilet bowl 

Plus I'd honestly just feel guilty about ever having sex with a girl. I know you guys say that its enjoyable and yadda yadda, but I cant get over the fact that it will feel like taking advantage. The thought of plowing some girl disturbs me. That I would care so littler for a woman's body that I wouldn't mind bending them over or laying them on a bed so that I could destroy her most sacred and intimate bodily areas seriously disturbs me. And what really disturbs me is how the majority of people are so cavalier and carefree about it all. I would hate myself, and feel very guilty.  

I don't even know your friend that you are in love with, but I feel pretty confident in saying that she most certainly doesn't feel the same way as you on this topic. This opinion of yours which has no basis on fact but just theory (because you've never done that) is an opinion that is probably not shared by another human being..... That said... I'd like to point out one simple fact.

Your friend likely has a great desire to find a guy that will bend her over and thrust his erect cock in her vagina destroying the most sacred and intimate part of her body. This guy who ends up doing it will likely be very forceful and cause her lots of pain. It wont be special for her, and he's going to explode deep inside her pussy. This will not turn her away from sex... She'll keep having sex with lots of partners. It's going to be great because of how much this is going to mentally destroy you when you think about it over and over again. night after night. You're going to beat yourself up because you will tell yourself that you would have been the gentle saint she desired, you would have been better in every way. And you will realize sometime that you yourself were the biggest obstacle standing in the way of being that perfect guy for her. And she being that perfect woman for you. This regret is going to eat at you for the rest of your life, and I doubt you will ever get over imagining this soon-to-be lessor guy forcefully shoving his dick deep inside her.

My point? No point- Just wanted to be an asshole to you since your philosophy is so fucked up. cheers \m/
    You"re an ass
    Sushi and sashimi fuckin rule
    It started cuz of the virgin hate here though. Just sayin. 

Uh..what? Yeah we poked fun but you haven't been the only virgin on this forum. But you have been the only virgin with some ridiculously unrealistic and outlandish views on sex/relationships. And this is why this thread gets the most posts and multiple people believe you're just an elaborate troll. Because that is the only solution to this that would make sense to everyone. But you claim this is how you legitimately feel, "no troll here". I still believe troll because that's the most logical explaination with these fucktarded views of yours
    Well I talked about it irl today with a counselor so...