Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited April 2017

At cons (other people)
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm surprised that annoys you tbh lol
    slap said:
    Why?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    slap said:
    Why?
    idk bro I'm not sure how far into cringe weeb shit your interests go. That seems to me to be something that would've already been a part of the cons, but I have no idea what I'm talking about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    edited April 2017
    Rutabaga said:
    Dat Supergirl
    I find 4 of em attractive, but their autism turns me off. 

Pretty sure the top middle is a dude too.

slap said:
    slap said:
    Why?
    idk bro I'm not sure how far into cringe weeb shit your interests go. That seems to me to be something that would've already been a part of the cons, but I have no idea what I'm talking about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There is a heirarchy to weeb shit.

Im into anime and shit, and get into the memes and self depreciating humor and think asian chicks are hot, maybe cosplay, etc - basic weeb shit... but I dont partake in the autistic cringe side of it.
    edited April 2017
    So one of my bosses has a crazy bitch wife. Anyways, a couple weeks ago she left him for two weeks. Took their kid, stole his PS4 and PC, and left. She came back. But she really hurt him. 
    During those two weeks, he was dicking around on Tinder. He had no intention of getting with anybody on there, but just wanted to see what happened, and he said he got unsolicited nudes like crazy, and said it would be really easy to hookup using the app. 

Anyways, I told him how I didnt like online apps or online dating because it feels desperate, and non-genuine, and whatnot. And how it sucks that all these girls are so quick to send nudes and hook up, and have already experienced dating and sex, and Im left behind wanting to experience all that for the first time WITH someone, but cant because so many girls have already done it. But I said, I wanted to try and meet someone at ACEN in May, and that if I didnt maybe I would try an online dating thing after that as a last resort.

Because to be completely honest, I dont see myself ever meeting a girl the organic way. 

Anyways HE suggested I used Tinder now to set up meetings with girls AT ACEN, and basically speed date a bunch there. 

I think its a little weird, and super desperate and shallow...

idk... I think the whole idea is weird. Like I get his idea that its easier to start conversations online, and that speed dating a bunch increases my chances... but its weird and creepy imo. And I REALLY hate the idea of online dating because of how fake it is at its core. But I really dont see myself meeting anyone irl organically. Like there is literally nobody at work. Bars are bad. Shows are bad. That leaves cons. And Im not going to approach some random girl at a con to ask them out or get their number, because thats weird.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do it dude. People just don't meet up normally like they used to. Online is the new norm. I'm about to cave and just go the online route too. Fuck it. What were doing now isn't working anyhow, right? Worst case scenario is this doesn't work either and it's the same agenda as usual. At least we can say we tried. 
    Ive talked it over with a friend, and Im not going too. Im getting to much anxiety about even thinking about it. Its not worth it.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    God damnit I'm stealing your jaw if we hang out. 

>Drinks a shit ton
    >Says smoking weed is bad

>Says online dating is bad/desperate/against the norm 
    >Contemplates online dating 
    LOOT said:
    God damnit I'm stealing your jaw if we hang out. 

>Drinks a shit ton
    >Says smoking weed is bad

>Says online dating is bad/desperate/against the norm 
    >Contemplates online dating 
    I never say smoking weed is bad. I choose not to do it. 

And I begrudgingly contemplated it. I dont want to have to resort to it, but I feel like I have no other options. But in the end, Im not going to, so what are you irate about?
    You should just fucking g die. Fuck you. 
    You fucking sit here and post that stupid weeb Japanese bullshit and then get pissed at your mom for having a life talk to you when you're living at home working part time hating your life. Even after you've got a college fucking degree that they paid for.
    LOOT said:
    You fucking sit here and post that stupid weeb Japanese bullshit and then get pissed at your mom for having a life talk to you when you're living at home working part time hating your life. Even after you've got a college fucking degree that they paid for.
    Dude, I know my life is fucking shit. I dont need my mom repeating the same shit to me day in and day out. I know what I need to do, it literally CANT do it in the music business right now. I talk to producers, and engineers every fucking day. Nobody has job offers. Nobody is even looking for free assistants. Im trying to network and get my shit done, nobody is willing to work with me. 

So I my options are to keep working part time here until it does, or 100% give up on my dreams of working in the music industry, and work somewhere else. Im not ready to 100% give up yet. But until then, I have no money. Especially after having spend literally all of my savings on a new car. 

I was hoping my mom would be understanding of how slow the music industry is, but she isnt. And all she does is make me feel like shit, constantly pointing out how Im a failure that cant do anything. 

I'll move out as soon as I can, believe me. But its going to be years from now. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2017
    So get a full time job outside of music in the meantime while you build up your music career, and build it up to a career in the event that the music stuff never takes off. Always have a fallback. 
    inb4lists
    My life is shit too. Idk if you noticed but my life revolves around working in a meat department until the next tool show. 

You say you can't stand your mom giving you shit And you can't move out for a couple of years. You're 23. Have fun living in your basement the rest of your life. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    girls r desperate nowadays cuz 85% of men r ghay now

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)