Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Feminism is mostly fake news
    When dudes cant handle rejection they find excuses for why women wont date them. Thats all it is really. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited April 2017
    Nah. Its ideologically made men and women incompatable. 
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm not gonna lie, I see a little bit of what MC is talking about on OkCupid. Mostly women of color who aren't interested in white dudes, which I think is understandable, but there's definitely some feminist-ass white womyn on there who are like "don't message me if you're a cishet white boy", in which case just don't pursue women like that, it's not like you'd even like them. it's by no means a majority and only in cities really. when I'm in the suburbs there's almost none of that.
    You also live in near the bay area doe so its probably rampant there.
    edited April 2017
    slap said:
    I'm not gonna lie, I see a little bit of what MC is talking about on OkCupid. Mostly women of color who aren't interested in white dudes, which I think is understandable, but there's definitely some feminist-ass white womyn on there who are like "don't message me if you're a cishet white boy", in which case just don't pursue women like that, it's not like you'd even like them. it's by no means a majority and only in cities really. when I'm in the suburbs there's almost none of that.
    I dont know what its like in cali. But its shitty in Illinois. There is no dating scene in the suburbs. Zero. Like young people dont go out to meet people in the suburbs. The city is where all the clubs, and young people bars are, and the city is, like you said, where all the hispter sjw feminists are. Its a no win. 

Even my friend, who lives in the suburbs mind you, argues with his sister and girlfriend on the reg about feminism, because they believe all that bullshit, and he doesnt. So they think less of him because of it. 

edited April 2017
    It IS a majority for women our age dude. Trust me.
    I see the disagrees... If it wasnt the majority of women our age, why are individuals like Lauren Southern and Christina Hoff Sommers so controversial, especially in college campuses? Why are women who come out against feminism so ostracised? Why are women so afraid to say they arent feminists? Because the majority shuns them. 
    You dont even talk to girls your age
    I talk to girls. I dont date them. 
    idk bro, but from what I've seen on different dating apps, there's plenty of womyn who are normal and don't make their whole life about feminism. I"m in California so I notice a LOT of womyn who put shit like "no trump voters", but I can't feel bad for someone that effects. 
    Nah

most the chicks i know laugh at that shit.

and most things are controversial on college campuses lol
    Ok, and you arent my age. I know you're not that much older, but its enough to have a cultural difference. 

slap said:
    idk bro, but from what I've seen on different dating apps, there's plenty of womyn who are normal and don't make their whole life about feminism. I"m in California so I notice a LOT of womyn who put shit like "no trump voters", but I can't feel bad for someone that effects. 
    Im willing to bet of you dug a little more, feminism is a requirement. Even if they arent making their profiles look like a Tumblr page. 
    I guess I just don't have a problem with that because I'm a feminist lol. I understand your problems with the more extreme parts of feminism, but if you're gonna hate the entire movement, which is about womyn, than yeah you're gonna have a hard time with womyn. it's like how you might have a problem with a group of black people if you were against the Black Lives Matter movement, or how you might have a problem with a group of mexicans if you had believed the wall should be built.

just go after libertarian chicks, I'm sure you'll be fine.  
    slap said:
    Easier said than done. I literally know one. And she's been in a long term relationship for like 5 or 6 years. 

Honestly, I just hate how politics and ideology has become so ingrained in everything, even dating and meeting people now. Like thats how you're judged first and foremost now. Just because I oppose feminism (and BLM since you brought it up), Im to be forever viewed as a sexist and a racist. And life is more nuanced than that. Or at least it SHOULD be. But millennials have made it all about labels. If you're not for us, you're against us. And that is most prominent in feminism. 

I shouldnt HAVE to only date "libertarian chicks". I should be able to find girls who like metal and video games FIRST. But I cant, because ideology. 

Also, saying
    womyn  
    makes you look like a cuck. 
    slap said:

Honestly, I just hate how politics and ideology has become so ingrained in everything, even dating and meeting people now. Like thats how you're judged first and foremost now. 
    And I will admit I'm guilty of this. As soon as I hear a girl say shes a feminist, I automatically discredit her as an irrational bigoteer. 
    slap said:
    Easier said than done. I literally know one. And she's been in a long term relationship for like 5 or 6 years. 

Honestly, I just hate how politics and ideology has become so ingrained in everything, even dating and meeting people now. Like thats how you're judged first and foremost now. Just because I oppose feminism (and BLM since you brought it up), Im to be forever viewed as a sexist and a racist. And life is more nuanced than that. Or at least it SHOULD be. But millennials have made it all about labels. If you're not for us, you're against us. And that is most prominent in feminism. 

I shouldnt HAVE to only date "libertarian chicks". I should be able to find girls who like metal and video games FIRST. But I cant, because ideology. 

Also, saying
    womyn  
    makes you look like a cuck. 
    maybe if you stopped letting the extremists ruin the movement/ideology for you, you wouldn't have to worry about being seen as a sexist or a racist. I'm of the opinion that any decent human would support the equal treatment of minorities enough to not denounce completely movements that call for equal treatment. I get nuances, but I'm a whole lot less likely to approach someone who already know to posses views I don't agree with and it's a big part of their personality. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    BLM is a joke. They got nothing to do so they protest anything and everything.