Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    So we don't give a fuck about them killing their women because of religion but God forbid if you try and get an abortion you are the scum of the earth. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2017
    ... said:
    BLM is a joke. They got nothing to do so they protest anything and everything. 
    BLM is a movement, not a person(s). 
    They're a bunch of fuckin pussies
    Who is "they"? 

A movement =/= people
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    So we don't give a fuck about them killing their women because of religion but God forbid if you try and get an abortion you are the scum of the earth. 
    Who is this directed towards cuz i think you might b confused
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I look at it like teenagers butt chugging alcohol... sure there are a few people into it but it doesn't represent the majority, but it sure make for some good headlines.

Much like how most people vastly overestimate the percentage of gay people in the population (about 5%) 

MC just hangs out with strokes.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Add me to the list of people that don't run into the types MC goes on about in real life. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'm pretty sure it's good and healthy that I don't give a fuck about almost anything that happens on Twitter, Tumblr or YouTube. I'm really not interested in the thoughts and opinions of dorks with no credentials that I'll never actually meet
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    WOKE said:
    I'm pretty sure it's good and healthy that I don't give a fuck about almost anything that happens on Twitter, Tumblr or YouTube. I'm really not interested in the thoughts and opinions of dorks with no credentials that I'll never actually meet
    These "dorks" have a lot of influence on the real world. Im not talking strictly about the people talking on Tumblr and Youtube, but the other people who buy this shit and go about their everyday lives. It has a massive hold on millenials and colleges. This is the future of our nation. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Im not sure you even know what the real world is at this point. 
    Did you not see how this last election turned out? Do you not see how people are reacting? How the media is reacting? 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Well, regardless, I'm not going to become part of their audience. They want attention and every share or retweet or response they get makes them stronger. Regardless of if its negative or positive. Not gonna do it. Honestly MC, you've prolly done more harm by even mentioning these people here and spreading their disease
    Did you not see how this last election turned out? Do you not see how people are reacting? How the media is reacting? 
    I see that shit on TV and online but thats it. Its mostly propaganda dude. 
    I see that shit on TV and online but thats it. Its mostly propaganda dude. 
    Well I had friends and family at the protests in Chicago, and at their schools. So its not just propaganda to me. 
    edited April 2017
    "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view"

just because someone you care about is involved doesn't change what it is. This feminism "movement" is nothing but a distraction created to try and divide us. Its a small group of people in this country that have nothing else better to do than complain. Its not having an effect on every day life the way the news and internet would want you to believe. 

Edit: oh you said "isnt just propaganda" my bad lol

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    WOKE said:
    Well, regardless, I'm not going to become part of their audience. They want attention and every share or retweet or response they get makes them stronger. Regardless of if its negative or positive. Not gonna do it. Honestly MC, you've prolly done more harm by even mentioning these people here and spreading their disease
     Spreading The Disease \m/
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    DISEASE
    DISEASE
    SPREADING THE DISEASE

[-(

blue turbins

fhagz hatin on da pussaez

[-(

blue turbins