Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    If a chance arises to get my dick wet I'm taking it. Could hardly care about a gf.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    WOKE said:
    She was the one that kept saying she was busy on Saturdays?
    Yes
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    In that story...why did she get mad at him for being like "just name a date"
    WOKE said:
    In that story...why did she get mad at him for being like "just name a date"
    One of nature's mysteries. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited March 2017
    Idk. Ive never met her
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    WOKE said:
    WOKE said:
    I gotta be real here: All these examples you have of your friends getting shafted are slanted. We all know your friends iare likely socially awkward like you are. To expect them to have normal relationships all the time with girls is unreasonable. You can't keep blaming the girls for this shit. You know good and well that these guys are doing awkward shit to shoot themselves in the foot. You using them as examples of why you don't want to try with women is like me pointing at a retarded kid struggling with math to explain why I can't learn algebra. Taking cues from failure makes it comfortable to fail. You need to challenge yourself. There are men all over the place that are way uglier and stub-dicked than you that do just fine with girls. It's your approach that makes the difference. I've said it before, but your constant concern with girls indicates you really do want a relationship more than you outwardly admit. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have such strong opinions. If I told you that I didn't care about scuba diving, but constantly complained about scuba gear, that would be kinda weird wouldn't it? Say I don't like landscaping, but constantly complain about how people cut their grass. That's kinda what you're doing about women. Half the shit you post here is about girls taking advantage of your friends or FemiNazis on the Internet.

Why do you care? Because it bugs you, obv.

There's a difference between being misanthropic and socially awkward. I tend to lean towards the former. You'll never hear me complain about how girls tease me. Deep down I fucking hate most people. Like for real. If I go the rest of my life without another girlfriend, I might be ok. But aside from this paragraph, you'll be unlikely to see me speak on it. I don't really give a fuck what women think or what they're up to because most of them are inconsequential to me. Honestly, I think of most of them in the same terms as I think of men because most of humanity is just one big stupid pile of shit to me. And this really isn't a point of view that has resulted from everything that happened to me. I've always felt this way. I can mostly take it or leave it when it comes to people. It amazes me sometimes that I've ended up with kids because I always figured I was too distant to ever make the leap. I get that women are flighty and don't live up to their convictions, but I don't really care because men are the same way. Odds are that your friends act just as stupid and shameful. You just posted that shit about your friend saying men were useless and deleted you on fb for not agreeing.

Anyways, I guess what I'm trying to get around to is this: You can only get McFucked if you allow it or even court it. The girls you're always ranting about aren't doing anything wrong. They're just fumbling around in the dark the same as everyone else. I doubt they mean to hurt you or your friends. If you want to be successful with relationships, you're gonna have to practice. The fact that you've learned an instrument is almost miraculous considering how much quit you have in you. You didn't just pick up a guitar the first time and play some Megadeth. It took practice. Same goes with relationships. If you really don't want a relationship, then stop worrying about them.
    They may not "mean to hurt us" but they know damn well what they are doing and how to play the game to get stuff out of us. And they know damn well the consequences of those actions. 

You talk about practicing relationships, but how are we supposed to practice or grow when these women will never even give us a chance? 

Ive realized this reality, and Im fed up with it. Ive rejected it in my own life. Doesnt mean Im not going rant about cunts on the internet. Or feel defensive when they fuck over my best friend. 
    If it's a known fact that anyone is hurting anyone else on purpose, then they should be dropped immediately. For real. If your friend keeps dealing with some girl he knows to be using him, it's his fault that he gets used. If it's just happenstance that he's getting hurt because he's not letting some girl know his true feelings, then you can't fault the girl. You have to be really up front with girls because they're fucking naive about men. A lot of them legitimately don't know guys like them unless it's put to them point blank. They're emotionally unaware like that.

You make a joke about how you actively avoid women. You don't take any advice from anyone here about being more assertive and proactive about your situation. I mean, I know this place isn't the greatest place to go for relationship advice, but I have seen some really good, productive suggestions that you've completely ignored or even denounced before. It gets old to see you rail against the same shit when you won't do anything about it. You're passive-aggressive to the nth degree. It's unhealthy. From the outside looking in, you come off as really emotionally stunted. It's none of my business why, but you should be aware of it because from what you say here, the people on this site aren't the only ones that notice 

And I'm still not buying that you really don't want a girlfriend. And honestly, it's a little unbelievable sometimes that you hate feminists so much because you live by their code. You treat women like they're these delicate flowers when most of them are just dumb sluts

I will admit I used to put women on the pedestal, but Im not like that anymore. I do not trust women when it comes to relationships anymore. Period. 

You sound like the stereotypical girl that turns lesbian because she can't "trust" all men anymore after one guy  molests her. 
    inb4lists
    Fuck yall
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    We aren't even friends yet and yet you want to fuck?
    I think of you guys as friends
    Ok maybe not. But y'all'er awesome
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    does your insurance cover er visits?
    Ye
    Rutabaga said:
    MC i still think that in that Tupac remix when he goes into the "Got my mind on danger, never been a stranger to homicide" that bassline is just nasty. 
    Ever since you said this, I have been trying to recreate what I did with this remix, and I can't figure out exactly what I did. And I lost the original sessions, so I can't look back at it. Its killing me. 
    Holy shit my demo production professor still had it, and sent it to me
    Lol my mom was saying I need to start dressing better and taking care of myself if I want to get girls, because girls "dont like the homeless look"

My mom has been on my case about so much shit lately