Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:
    Because y'all lazy fucks ain't willing to get out there and work for it, you just want the shit handed to you and cry when it doesn't work out immediately. 
    I dont know what to tell you. Millenials dont have the face-to-face skills to make relationships happen. And apparently apps and websites dont really help either. They want the instant satisfaction of a cheap hook up, so thats what "dating" became. Cheap, meaningless sex. But it ultimately still leaves people empty and unfulfilled, so even that is starting to fade apparently. 

Ive said it before, but we just dont know what we're doing. We've complicated meeting people to the point where the majority of us suffer extreme social phobia, anxiety, and/or depression - and it makes meeting people impossible. Plus our culture has complicated when its acceptable to meet people, and attempt to date them that most people just give up. There's no point. 

Most people dont want to meet/date strangers anymore. And its killed the pool. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    Because y'all lazy fucks ain't willing to get out there and work for it, you just want the shit handed to you and cry when it doesn't work out immediately. 
    Cheap, meaningless sex. But it ultimately still leaves people empty and unfulfilled, so even that is starting to fade apparently. 
    Some, yeah. While i cam't speak much from experience, for some people i know, that's literally all that they want. Everyone is different, there's no set standard for everyone.
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    The more detached we are from our fellow man, the more likely we are to turn on each other. This drifting away from one another is manufactured
    ... said:
    mrAPE said:
    Cheap, meaningless sex. But it ultimately still leaves people empty and unfulfilled, so even that is starting to fade apparently. 
    Some, yeah. While i cam't speak much from experience, for some people i know, that's literally all that they want. Everyone is different, there's no set standard for everyone.
    And its scientifically proven it fucks people up psychologically
    WOKE said:
    The more detached we are from our fellow man, the more likely we are to turn on each other. This drifting away from one another is manufactured
    I truely believe millenials as a whole are inept. We fucking suck. Especially at relationships. 

Most people I know are depressed and alone. Even most the people I know who are in relationships, hate their significant others.
    ... said:
    mrAPE said:
    I can vouch for at least one person i know. She's probably the most promiscuous person I've ever met, and she's a psychology major lol
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    ... said:
    mrAPE said:
    I can vouch for at least one person i know. She's probably the most promiscuous person I've ever met, and she's a psychology major lol
    And Im willing to bet she suffers from commitment issues and depression all the same.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy

Most people I know are depressed and alone. Even most the people I know who are in relationships, hate their significant others.
    yeah thats because you generally surround yourself with  people who think in similar ways as you. Millenials are no more depressed than anyone else in the united states.

And honestly most of your depression is probably stemming from your gut bacteria and the way you eat. 

Clean up your diet and quit trying to find excuses to blame your problems on and your life will get better. Its not going to change if you just sit there and don't change.
    Im not saying im not to blame. But millenials are retarded messes. I despise my generation. We fuck everything up, and we fucked dating up big time.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Yeah well we despise you 
    ... said:
    ... said:
    mrAPE said:
    And Im willing to bet she suffers from commitment issues and depression all the same.
    She's honestly the most stable minded female i know. I've worked with her a lot over the last 5 years in music media/journalism stuff. 
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    ... said:
    ... said:
    mrAPE said:
    She's honestly the most stable minded female i know. I've worked with her a lot over the last 5 years in music media/journalism stuff. 
    Ok
    LOOT said:
    Yeah well we despise you 
    Stay salty
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    maybe actually try to go out and date before saying dating sucks? 

You're using internet articles to justify yourself for not trying to date. when in reality its just an excuse because deep down you're afraid to try it. 
    maybe actually try to go out and date before saying dating sucks? 

You're using internet articles to justify yourself for not trying to date. when in reality its just an excuse because deep down you're afraid to try it. 
    Yes, let me just pull women out of my ass
    slap said:
    all i can say about online dating is that girls obviously don't like dudes with better hair than them, because I've been getting almost no replies
    Girls dont like dudes period
    LOOT said:
    Stay depressed 
    Damn, I'm with Todd on this one. 
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    WOKE said:
    I truely believe millenials as a whole are inept. We fucking suck. Especially at relationships. 

You mean you hang out with other gamers and basement dwellers and none of them can maintain healthy relationships?! Shocker!