Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, its taking advantage. If she really wanted to do that, she could do it sober. Alcohol fucks with your mind and warps your perception of things. I lose a lot of restraint when I drink. I look back at it when I'm sober and think "man I shouldn't have done that". 

If she was to get drunk and strip in front of me, the next day she'd probably be like "yea that was a bad idea". If she really wanted to do that, she could do it sober. 
    That's stupid talk. Alcohol has never made me do anything I didnt want to do. I've fucked some questionable pussy when I was drunk, but I wanted to get my dick wet. The alcohol just helped me lower that bar a little.

I can promise you, if she is ever stripping in front of you, it's because she wants too. Alcohol wont be the blame to that. She even told you (joking) she would do that when she was sober. That shit's running though her mind without alcohol! A little alcohol will just help her go though with what she already wants to do (assuming she did it, which she probably wont because she was joking)
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Maybe its best then. Although she never once asked for sex or attempted to take things further herself. But if she really did (which again, I dont think she does) want a sex based/focused relationship, then I guess its best. 

If what you say is correct, and girls really do want a sex focused relationship, then I am destined to be the forever alone best friend. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I'd honestly rather smoke pot than have sex. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Maybe its best then. Although she never once asked for sex or attempted to take things further herself. But if she really did (which again, I dont think she does) want a sex based/focused relationship, then I guess its best. 

If what you say is correct, and girls really do want a sex focused relationship, then I am destined to be the forever alone best friend. 
    That's because girls don't want to be the iniatiator of sex! They want to be treated like a woman, and they want the man to romance them and be the aggressor. Why? Because that is our evolutionary genetic deposition.

You're so stupid MC. You have no idea how much closer having an intimate relationship with someone makes you to that person. It's not gross, it's not taking advantage of someone... It's forming a special close bond with someone that you aint ever going to have by just saying "I love you and want you to be my gf" with someone.
    We'll have to agree to disagree. I see people who have sex, and their relationships appear shallow or lust-based. Its not something I want. I think sex cheapens a relationship. Shifts the focus from one of an emotional connection, to a physical one. 

Again, if that's what girls really want. Then its best I reside in the zone. 
    And I'd say that if there was one thing you should do before you die... 1. Sex

If you live your whole life not smoking pot, so fucking what. You missed out, but not really. Not smoking pot your whole life would be equal to never trying alcohol. It would be a pity, but not the worst mistake you ever made.

Not having sex your entire life? Worst mistake you ever made. literally. you fucked your whole life up.
    And I'd say that if there was one thing you should do before you die... 1. Sex

If you live your whole life not smoking pot, so fucking what. You missed out, but not really. Not smoking pot your whole life would be equal to never trying alcohol. It would be a pity, but not the worst mistake you ever made.

Not having sex your entire life? Worst mistake you ever made. literally. you fucked your whole life up.
    Well I don't plan on ever having sex. That focus is what hurts our society. We care more about our own physical pleasures than anything else. Fuck sex. 

I will never push myself onto a woman, or try to woo her for sex, or even ask a girl if she wanted to have sex with me. Its not who I am, and I hate that kind of behavior. 
    Well I don't plan on ever having sex.
    literally the biggest mistake of your life.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    What about having sex while high :-?
    Well I don't plan on ever having sex.
    literally the biggest mistake of your life.
    This is so laughable. There are so many worse things I can do than not have sex. :-| 

I feel sorry for you that this is your outlook. 
    We'll have to agree to disagree. I see people who have sex, and their relationships appear shallow or lust-based. Its not something I want. I think sex cheapens a relationship. Shifts the focus from one of an emotional connection, to a physical one. 
    So....every relationship ever? :|
    Pretty much. The couples I see that appear most happy are the ones who haven't fucked yet. 
    DR_McFuck said:
    Im about to break my desk with my head. 
    you wont