Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    edited January 2015
    slap said:
    MC is an elaborate troll :-?
    =))

I'm not a troll. Although I do like getting a rise out of you people because of how highly you hold sex in your plebian minds. 

I seriously do not want sex, and think its disgusting and ruins relationships, but some of this is to get a rise too. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Seriously though, I think sex damages relationships more than it does them good. Like I said it shifts the focus from a purely emotional connection to a physical addiction. Dating becomes more "how can I impress this person to get in their pants" instead of "I love this person, and want to honor them and show them that". 

Sex is not honorable. Its a physically disgusting act, as well as mentally warping, addictive, and demeaning. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Speaking of people who are too afraid to go though with it.... Gregs on :|=))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    =)) fuck  mc stahp
    Seriously though, I think sex damages relationships more than it does them good. Like I said it shifts the focus from a purely emotional connection to a physical addiction. Dating becomes more "how can I impress this person to get in their pants" instead of "I love this person, and want to honor them and show them that". 

Sex is not honorable. Its a physically disgusting act, as well as mentally warping, addictive, and demeaning. 

DR_McFuck said:
    =)) fuck  mc stahp
    I think you should try looking at sex my way man. It'll enlighten you. 

Go a few years without sex, and then tell me I'm wrong. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    I hope mc gets drunk as fuck and then blazes for the first time and just gets fucking turnt. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    No, its taking advantage. If she really wanted to do that, she could do it sober. Alcohol fucks with your mind and warps your perception of things. I lose a lot of restraint when I drink. I look back at it when I'm sober and think "man I shouldn't have done that". 

If she was to get drunk and strip in front of me, the next day she'd probably be like "yea that was a bad idea". If she really wanted to do that, she could do it sober. 
    Yeah alcohol does fuck with your mind but it doesn't " warp " anything.. You are warped with this moral brainwash bullshit and you on alcohol is just you void of the brainwashing .. Now there is a point when you're just blackout and embarrassing doe lol
    I hope mc gets drunk as fuck and then blazes for the first time and just gets fucking turnt. 
    the next day I kill myself
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    it can be a very fine line 
    Go a few years without sex, and then tell me I'm wrong. 
    I have... you're wrong. Before I married my wife I was dating/engaged to a girl whom had strong Christian morals and wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. I loved her, and so I agreed to the terms she had proposed.  It didn't make the relationship any better than others that were sexual. It didn't make the relationship more special, and honestly not having that intimate connection with her probably made it less special in retrospect. I didn't ever know her on that level... I was with her for 3.5 years too.

And it wasn't even the lack of sex that broke us up, that wasnt even an issue. We broke up because she came to the life decision that she wanted a strong Christian leader at the head of her household. I told her I was willing to go to church with her weekly (so glad that didnt happen) but that I simply didn't believe in God and wasn't going to pretend that I did. I told her there might be a time I change my position on it, but it wouldnt be for her or anyone else. That she had to basically love me for me, and be okay with me not ever believing in God or an afterlife.  She decided that she really needed to find someone that did believe in God, and so we agreed to end the relationship/friendship. 

We had a great relationship too... It's a shame that God of all things ruined it. such a stupid concept.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    MC troll confirmed. Move along nothing to see here.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Toe the line..
    I'd honestly rather smoke pot than have sex. 
    Depending on the hotness of the chick
    weed > sex lol
    edited January 2015
    slap said:
    =))

I'm not a troll. Although I do like getting a rise out of you people because of how highly you hold sex in your plebian minds. 

Yeah it's only the essential act of all human life as we know it..
    MC troll confirmed. Move along nothing to see here.
    Im really not though. 
    slap said:
    =))

Yeah it's only the essential act of all human life as we know it..
    Reproductive sex and recreational sex are two different things. I guess I don't have a big problem with reproductive sex (kids are ok, as long as they aren't mine). But fuck recreational sex. 
    I love it when people say.. I hate how I act when I drink.. What? Funnier, more laid back, more approachable, more apt to just let go and have fun? Yeah I hate that too..
    edited January 2015
    I love it when people say.. I hate how I act when I drink.. What? Funnier, more laid back, more approachable, more apt to just let go and have fun? Yeah I hate that too..
    Stupider, stumbling about, puking on the floor in a bar, not even able to focus on a videogame because I'm so fucking gone... yea that makes it worth it. 

Not to mention the crushing depression that occurs after you sober up.