Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    And celibacy isnt all I talk about. Like I said I talke about music and games a fuck ton more. But you all seem to forget that. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah but Im not running around trying to convince everyone that drugs are gods gift to the world. You preach about this shit daily and no one wants to hear it.
    Same reason weed advocates are constantly sharing whatever new benefit science finds involving it.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It goes both ways. Weed can be both good and bad for you. Just like sex. Just like video games. Just like pretty much anything else. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Too much of anything will have a negative impact on an individual. This applies to everything from food, video games, alcohol, drugs, sex, social environments, etc. You can go and search for your little articles about this and that so you can feel better about yourself and feel that you're right and everything you share is 100% fact. Truth is, it's not. Psychologists, sex experts, etc have said for years (and have the goods to back this shit up) that sex has good health benefits. Especially compared to someone that abstains completely from it like you do (including masturbation). If you're so sure that sex is never going to be the thing for you, get your testicles removed. You don't need them and it's an unnecessary body part for you to keep. 

Satan is extremely correct in everything he says. While you counteract with how "this isn't all I talk about", and place blame on us, this subject always is a topic of discussion with you. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't even give a fuck to even discuss it with anyone. You wouldn't need to. So you're either pity partying your way around so someone can just spit lies at you and say you're views and fucktarded articles are 100% fact and true, you're trying to convince yourself you're right, or you're just a giant fucking troll. You actively seek out shit that validates your views (for example those old articles, that screenshot from fb, and the bs with people in Japan) so you can feel better. Probably so you don't feel as if there's something wrong with you. And if someone tries to discuss a different view (ex: personal life experiences, experiences of others they know, etc) you end up saying we started it or just don't understand facts. I mean, what the hell are you trying to prove or get at at this point? 

You can have whatever views you please, no one gives a fuck. But you preach and preach and preach like one of those pastors at a crazy church. They're the ones with the "facts and are right", while everyone else is wrong. 
    imageimage
    Fine I'll stop talking about it completely. 
    Delete the thread. I wont bring it up ever again unless one of you specifically ask me something 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The thing is, you'll want to. What you are doing right now is what a female does when they aren't winning an argument and is the equivalent of "whatever"
    imageimage
    I wont talk about it
    = ))
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    meh
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    SATAN said:
    The friendzone isnt a choice. Its fate.

FF is in the same boat. He's meant to be alone. No matter what he does, girls will deny and reject him. Its out of his control. As it is out of mine. The sooner he accepts that, the easier his life will be. 

And he's almost there with his defeatist attitude presented here. 

If you took that literal, you're a bigger moron than i thought. 
    I'll be here waiting when you give a general "fuck I hate my emotions" post in here. Then I'll tell ya "I told you so".

Just like the last time.

I told you so
    edited August 2015
    This actually has nothing to do with that girl. It's actually kinda odd, wasn't really expecting it. Although the shitty part is that because of this situation, i seriously doubt I'll hear much from the other girl now.

Actually sat down and talked to Allison for about an hour today, which I didn't plan on since i hadn't seen her in a month, or talked to her much other than just "Hey, what's up?" sort of thing. She's the one who asked to talk to me initially. Once we started talking i basically just was as blunt as i could be. Said that even despite all of the dumb bullshit that there was still a part of me that sees her the same as I used too. But that I understand it doesn't matter at this point, nothing i do or say can/will change anything. I told her the reason I stopped seeing/hanging out with her and talking for more than a couple minutes here and there was because whenever I see her it just makes me feel worse after the fact, because i know what I want/wanted doesn't matter . She told me she had a question for me, but that she was afraid of the answer, that she already knew what it was. Said she didn't want to ask because it was unfair. I told her to stop messing around and just ask, after a couple minutes she gave in and asked if i loved her. After about 10 seconds of silence or so i was about to answer, but then she said she didn'r want to know, that it would "make it to much" for her to be around me anymore.

I literally have no fucking idea what to think. Like, I don't feel shitty like i used to, just fucking confused. inb4mcfuck, cause I know and accepted that it's not happening, never will. Just trying to figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to respond to this. Or if i should just pretend like it didn't happen and go on like "normal". /shrugs 

Fuck I'm hungry 
    inb4lists
    Different girl. Same story. 

Makes it worse honestly
    Different girl. Same story. 

Makes it worse honestly
    You jump to conclusions way to fucking fast lol. 
    inb4lists