Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Currently listenening to a dude in front of me on the bus explain episodes of bojack horseman to this chick from his work who is next to me. 

Mcfuck in progress
    Today he's talking about ducks :|

fuck I need to stop forgetting my headphones i can't put up with this shit.

fuck that I need to get my license back :!!
    Dude reeks of BO :-&
    Thought it was MC for a second then I realized he was talking to a girl.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Fuck that you need to kill yourself
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Thought it was MC for a second then I realized he was talking to a girl.
    I shower daily fag
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    SATAN said:
    Wat
    Wot
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    did MC leave? there has been no derp here for a week? :-?
    He left a couple days ago. He shall return. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    She's back. And I'm fucked atm. My mcfuck was really the only chick I've ever really liked. There has been others but not like this. Anyway, a few months back she got pissed and just up and left. About what, I can't even remember. We got insanely close over a two year period and I told her shit I never told anyone...then she left. Well, she called me a couple days ago upset and saying she needs to talk to someone. First time we've spoken since like May. Like a dumbass, I let her come over. The worst part is I should have said no. After she boycotted our entire group, she started talking to everyone else except me. I was the only one isolated, even though I was the only one who stuck by her. It was such a mixed thing because I still care and I missed her, but I couldn't help but wonder why the fuck she was back in my life and acting like nothing happened. I asked her, and I got a terrible response "It wasn't even you who pissed me off that night." Then why the fuck was I the only one left on the outside? She didn't have an answer for that. Now I'm stressed and I haven't slept in close to 48 hours. With all the other shit going on in my life, this is poor timing. I had an anxiety attack at work and they sent me home and I'm just feeling terrible. I want her back, but I'm not willing to be a doormat just so she could leave when all is said and done. I don't know what to do or where to go from here. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Gonna need a bigger bag of popcorn.
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Not enough details. You told her personal shit about you or just told her how you felt about her? What did she get mad about? Were you guys dating? Just fucking? Friends? 
    No but seriously....snd i realize this is the pot calling the kettle black.....fuck her and all that noise.

If you want to vent you can pm me, or just post it here, whenever works. Sorry it's going down like thst, though. 
    inb4lists
    Best case scenario in this situation is suicide. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Smoke a bowl, go to sleep. Fuck bitches, get money.
    imageimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    She's back... My mcfuck was really the only chick I've ever really liked. There has been others but not like this. 
    =)) =)) =))

Tldr
    Not enough details. You told her personal shit about you or just told her how you felt about her? What did she get mad about? Were you guys dating? Just fucking? Friends? 
    Personal shit and she knows how I felt. There was this chick that used to hang out with our crew that she hated for no reason. One day we were hanging out with her and she got all mad about it but wouldn't tell us why she hated her No. Not dating, I just really liked her. Sorry, I just wanted to vent to someone other than myself. I know the forum has kinda tried moving away from this thread lol so I won't go on or anything. Just needed to let it out. 
    Boomhauer said:
    Dime said:
    She's back... My mcfuck was really the only chick I've ever really liked. There has been others but not like this. 
    =)) =)) =))

Tldr
    I need your life. No worries, no problems just lots of drugs. 
    Dime said:
     know the forum has kinda tried moving away from this thread lol so I won't go on or anything. Just needed to let it out. 
    Kill yourself