Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    61% of men age 20 or older, and 70% of men age 30 or older in Japan aren't interested in dating, sex, or marriage :-?

59% of teenage women are not interested in sex, dating, or marriage. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men

They describe it as:
    "the nice guys of a new generation who do not aggressively seek meat, but instead prefer to eat grass side by side with the opposite gender."

Interesting. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    they've advanced
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    eh, honestly I guess we could use more of that throughout the world because over population
    I love that this is a growing thing
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited July 2015
    No good can come of that. Loneliness creates disassociation from your fellow man. Eventually it will breed a race of psychopaths. At least that population would progressively shrink, but it's anything but healthy. Cultures without the extra layer of humanity that relates to other peoples are more likely to set off cataclysmic events like bombings because they don't care about everyone else carrying on. They already have history of heroic fatalism with Kamikaze and seppuku. What happens if they decide humanity is unhealthy?

This is a result of their population engineering. By promoting male children for so long in te unhealthy manner they have, most of Asia has issues with disproportionate amounts of males. A healthy balance of female/male is like 52/48. Asia is about 50/50. I know there's a lot of insanity to sex and relationships. This trans fad in Merrca is a good example. People will abuse the freedom to indulge in it. It won't be about freedom of gender, it will turn into a freakshow. But abstaining to that level can't be good. 
    Post edited by SATAN on
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Life has just gotten too easy to survive as a species, and it has made people soft and weak.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:
    Life has just gotten too easy to survive as a species, and it has made people soft and weak.
    Well duh. But this is not weakness. 

SATAN said:
    No good can come of that. Loneliness creates disassociation from your fellow man. Eventually it will breed a race of psychopaths. At least that population would progressively shrink, but it's anything but healthy. Cultures without the extra layer of humanity that relates to other peoples are more likely to set off cataclysmic events like bombings because they don't care about everyone else carrying on. They already have history of heroic fatalism with Kamikaze and seppuku. What happens if they decide humanity is unhealthy?

This is a result of their population engineering. By promoting male children for so long in te unhealthy manner they have, most of Asia has issues with disproportionate amounts of males. A healthy balance of female/male is like 52/48. Asia is about 50/50. I know there's a lot of insanity to sex and relationships. This trans fad in Merrca is a good example. People will abuse the freedom to indulge in it. It won't be about freedom of gender, it will turn into a freakshow. But abstaining to that level can't be good. 
    People are just starting to realize they dont need sex or relationships to be happy. In fact sex and relationships makes a lot of people unhappy. Myself included. Not to mention a lot of men feel cheated in the relationship process by women. Especially Japanese men. 

This is a good thing. A really good thing. It results in fixing overpopulation, making more people happy, and sending a message at the same time. 
    I think this is a huge step towards true equality as well. Not like feminism pretends.
    Ignorant
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    if you think sex and relationships don't help make you happy you're the ignorant one. 98% of people have a desire for both. But feel free to unite with the lildikk coalition. 
    I thought we had established something traumatic happened to him at a young boy age and it forever scared him. 

mC are you catholic?
    Annnnnnnd here come 500 new posts \m/
    edited July 2015
    100% agree with satan but what I find more important is  that I now want some bomb ass chips and salsa. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want cocaine
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Is anyone surprised that the lildikk race happens to share some similar views as lildikkmc :-?? = ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Was just gonna say lmao
    I could get both from the same place :-?