Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Shy, non aggressive lilldikks who wanna at 13 hrs of video games a day don't get laid a lot..who woulda thought
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited July 2015
    SATAN said:
    Strongly disagree

Even with you, sex and relationships is a constant point of contention. If you really didn't care about sex or relationships the way you say, it wouldn't even be an interesting topic for you to discuss. Instead, you discuss it constantly. It's not a "hey, I'm on this side. You're on that side" kinda thing. You actively revolt against sex and relationships because there's something wrong with you. Not because you don't have interest. For instance: I don't care for salsa music. Do I parade around telling people it's awful to indulge in salsa music? Fuck no. I couldn't care less what others do. I could say the same about onions or Converse shoes or anything else I have a distaste for. I definitely don't make a crusade against it and constantly discuss it. You turn most of the conversations here into some debate on social sexual issues. It's an obsession for you. It seems to make it's way into your real life as well based on that screen cap you posted and the conversations you constantly mention with friends and family. It's especially odd the way you constantly shove your viewpoint down everyone's throats here where it's obviously not appreciated or understood. This leads me to believe you're psychologically damaged, especially when it comes to sex. Why should I trust or even care about your opinion when it's clearly unsound?
    Its very unfair of you to single me out when everyone on here obsesses over things. You and Nola with your discontention with modern corporate music, Beef with drugs, Wake with religion, Todd with his bands of the week. All of you with anti-cop, weed, pro-sex, etc. It leaks into every thread. At least Ive been keeping it to this thread lately.

Do I talk about it a lot? Yea, I wont deny it. Its part of me. I talk about music and videogames a shit ton too - more even. But thats not considered obsession? 

The only family Ive talked about this with is my mom. A have a handful of friends irl I talk to about it, and one friend on social media that I joke about it with. Again, its not as prominent as you make it out to be. 

The vast majority of my conversations involve music, videogames, and cartoons. 

My views are rooted in a lot of things. None of them make me psycologically unstable.

The ONLY reason you single me out, is because this is such a different view point from yours. It scares you that people think like I do, and arent addicted to sex like you are. 

I post about things like this, especially when I find others that think like me, because Im sick of being told by the majority of people (98% of the population according to Rex, lol) that Im stupid, weird, wrong, ignorant, a loser, etc just because Ive decided not to date or fuck. Its unfair, hypocritical, and biased. 

There is nothing wrong with me.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

I thought we had established something traumatic happened to him at a young boy age and it forever scared him. 

mC are you catholic?
    Ive never been catholic. I dont have some traumatic experience. Ive thought all my philosophies through. 
    Shy, non aggressive lilldikks who wanna at 13 hrs of video games a day don't get laid a lot..who woulda thought
    We do what makes us happy, but society labels us a weird, loser, lildikk, etc. There's no winning.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    It's not that it's a  different view point than ours. It's that it's a psychotic view point. 
    It's not that it's a  different view point than ours. It's that it's a psychotic view point. 
    Only its not psychotic at all. Its radical, sure. But not psychotic.
    If people don't want sex that's fine so be it.. You have a low sex drive so it's not important to you.. Fine
    but I still think solitude 4 life isn't the answer, you cans find someone else were sex isn't an issue.. Life is better shared..you can't get your feelings hurt once and give up forever like a pussy
    also it doesn't seem you or the Japanese are that happy so that kinda kills your logic .. Pretty sure they lead the world in ktmfs
    plus you can't hate people who choose a healthy sexual life.. If it works for them cool, deal with it and you do you or else people are just gonna think your a dick forever pretty much
    It would be radical to say I'm never having sex and leaving it at that. 

Obessing with trying to prove sex to be a horrendous act is psychotic. Especially when if given the choice you would kill before going shallow in the gush. 
    If people don't want sex that's fine so be it.. You have a low sex drive so it's not important to you.. Fine
    but I still think solitude 4 life isn't the answer, you cans find someone else were sex isn't an issue.. Life is better shared..you can't get your feelings hurt once and give up forever like a pussy
    also it doesn't seem you or the Japanese are that happy so that kinda kills your logic .. Pretty sure they lead the world in ktmfs
    plus you can't hate people who choose a healthy sexual life.. If it works for them cool, deal with it and you do you or else people are just gonna think your a dick forever pretty much
    I have friends to share life with. My bandmates. My brother. My cousins. My parents. I dont need a spouse or girlfriend. They'll just be glorified "other" friends. And what if sex does become an issue? If she all of a sudden wants kids? Or to simply fuck once in a while? Then we break up. However long we spend wasted of time, energy, emotion, and money. Its not worth it. 

As unhappy as I may seem, Im happier now than I ever was in either of my relationships, or while I was pursuing relationships. It was becoming a negative influence on my life. 

You want to look for a "trauma", thats it. Relationships ruined relationships for me.

It would be radical to say I'm never having sex and leaving it at that. 

Obessing with trying to prove sex to be a horrendous act is psychotic. Especially when if given the choice you would kill before going shallow in the gush. 
    Like how y'all obsess over proving weed and other drugs, and sex are GOOD for you?
    Again, you are all guilty of the same behavior I am. You just all see eye to eye so its not a big deal. 
    Except when I post them. Then they're "false and untrustworthy"
    maybe try using legitimate sources
    Show me one respected psychologist/sexologist that claims sex and relationships are the two biggest problems with society and need to be eradicated.. Virgin wizards don't count
    edited July 2015
    Show me one respected psychologist/sexologist that claims sex and relationships are the two biggest problems with society and need to be eradicated.. Virgin wizards don't count
    Ive posted numerous websites from psychology, romance, and philosophy websites stating the dangers of sex on the emotional and mental health of people. Dig through some pages if you really want them. Otherwise, fuck off because no matter what I post you'll all be riding me. 
    and almost none of them had psychologist or psychological studies listed as sources. 

Ive posted some links around here. Go back and look through them, they are reputable.
    http://metaluprising.com/discussion/comment/1139978#Comment_1139978
    Im not going to waste my time going through all my links to post things you'll just reject and ignore anyway. But I had links from like PBS and Psychology Today, both with had various other sources in the articles. On top of blog posts with real experiences. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MetalCrusades said:

Beef with drugs

Bruh, you act like thats all I ever talk about. I might talk about drugs more than everyone else around here but at least drugs are fun. If you go back and read my comments, you'll see that only like10-20% of my posts are about weed or something. But people like to smoke weed. No one wants to talk about abstinence because its fuckin lame.