Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Why would I want to become somebody completely different? That's not staying true to myself. That's not being happy with who I am. 

I'll take a swing at this one.

Hypothetically lets say your parents really sheltered you and taught you that video games were wrong and of the devil. Lets say you believed them and your entire life you never even thought to explore what they are. Lets also pretend that you are in the same place in life you are current at, yet you were making this argument "Video games are evil and no I don't need to try them out to know that. Im not going to change who i am or compromise my morals to see what Video games are like because I already know they are not for me". This is literally where you are in life.

Did Erik change? Yes... But did he change who he was? I'd argue no... I'd argue that when he liked the things he liked before, it was due to not having experienced other things in life. And when he opened his mind to other forms of music, he realized that who he was connected more with hiphop. Did he become someone different for someone else? No he had new life experiences which caused him to realize that the things he thought were most important in his life were not as important as the new experiences he had just lived though.

In my original hypothetical situation where you had never played video games... would you have changed who you were at your essence if you tried video games and realized that your parents were wrong and that they are something you really love? No. It's who you always were but you didn't have the experiences in life to know better.

Stop being so fearful of change. Stop thinking it will make you hypocritical to try something new and like it. Any life conclusions you have made based on incomplete data, does not prevent you from revising your outlook when you have more data to make a better conclusion. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm an AP student bitch [-(
    Then start acting like someone who can comprehend basic logic.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Erik is a bad comparison to anyone because his primary goal in anything was attention whoring. It's pretty obv with his tats and selfies and shit. Nothing he did was actually based on his interests, but what he thought he could get as much attention with as possible. He sucked pretty equally at metal and hip hop. He dove right in on all the showy, image conscious shit. Artists that are unassuming are useless to people like him. So I don't really feel like he "grew" at all. He just changed directions to better suit his needs
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That's why I used his shitting on weed and such as an example. Changed his tune once he tried it. MC won't try much of anything lmao
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Fuck you I wont do what you tell me
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Fuck you disagree
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    When will we hear more pain and misery from FF when Alison's friend fcmucks him?
    surely the next instalment is coming soon???
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    fcmucks :-?

And for the record, no. 
    inb4lists
    She already zone ya?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You pulled out before trying?
    Gnomez said:
    You pulled out before trying?
    Idk why that made me chuckle. 

But no, I've only talked to her once since i even mentioned her..... It's been a whole day and a half lol. 
    inb4lists
    There is a small bubble of limbo that exists for people like us. 

You have the people who are good with dating/romance. They always have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Always have a fuck buddy. Always take a girl home after a night at the bar. Etc. People who have it made. 

Then you have the desperate pieces of shit who couldn't get anybody growing up, but are now so desperate that they scrape the bottom of the barrel just for an attempt at being happy. They're the guys who go out with the ugly mother of 4 at 26 types. Or the dudes there to pick up a broken girl when she's done being used by chads and wants to settle down. 

Then there's me. In the middle. Limbo. Not able to get somebody because I am undesirable, but not willing or desperate enough to chum the water for another undesirable. 

Thats truth. 
    I somehow missed this one

You're wrong though. Dudes that fuck with ugly mothers of 4 at 26 are usually happy as clams. Those hoes put out. You're confusing desperation with low standards. That's not accurate
    Doesnt matter, there's nobody out there for me. 
    I was in walmart about an hour or so ago, and I saw the guy that Allison started dating 2 people in from of me while waiting for the register. I didn't really think anything of it, ignored him and i doubt he noticed me, just kept to myself. Eventually he pays and walks out, and after i pay i walk outside as well only to find he was parked literally right in front of our car. But not only that, he was with some girl that I don't know, and I saw them kiss before they left.

Fuck = ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )
    inb4lists
    Nah, went to Arby's after. Just got home. 
    inb4lists