Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    One of us does anyway.

Of course it's us. Couldn't be you. No way. Then you would have to do something.

And everything comes back to you not having to do a damn thing.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Im not lazy or entitled. I go to school. I work at an internship. Im currently looking for another job on top of it. I have a band that practices every week. I have to drive my brother to/from work. I have 3 lawns to mow every week. I have responsibilities. I put work into life. 

Im pessimistic. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    The only thing Ive 100% given up on is women. 

Everything else I just approach with low expectation.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Nah, you've 100% given up on yourself too. You do all those things (school, work, etc) because it's required of you. You have to work so you can eat and pay bills (but I'm sure you have no bills to pay at this time). You cut peoples grass and take your bro to work because you're a nice dude. 

But what happens if you fail at getting the job you want? What happens if the bands you're in keep failing? What are you going to do? Are you gonna pick yourself up and keep going?  Or are you just going to accept it and do nothing?
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
     I have 3 lawns to mow every week.
    Why? Not asking because I am against lawn mowing, just asking because that's more something you do when you are 13-14 and can't get a real job. wondering why you are still doing that in college? does it really pay that well?

I have 3 lawns to mow every week.
    Why? Not asking because I am against lawn mowing, just asking because that's more something you do when you are 13-14 and can't get a real job. wondering why you are still doing that in college? does it really pay that well?

I dont do it because its a job. I mow mine, my grandfather's, and my grandfather's neighbor's.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Is your favorite roller coaster the parking lot? Life has its ups and downs. Sweets are better with something sour. The downs just make the ups better.  

Youre not done with anything, no matter how much you lie to yourself. You're avoiding your fear of rejection you have due to your low self esteem issues. Working on these issues would help sort out some of the mental thinking patterns you are trapped in. You don't have to spend your whole life being unhappy and bitter. 

Make a 2 degree change in direction this week. Go take that bjj class. Google the number, make a call. Take 1 hour of the time that used to be McFuck's and invest it into yourself. One hour a week for a month. Rage choke somebody. You're worth it.

Do it.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:

Do it.
    Ok Shia
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    What I don't get is the "it's all me. I'm not worthy" shit, followed by the "women are sluts that trample nice guys like me"

Shits retarded
    Im not good enough, and girls dont like guys like me. 

I will never be good enough for girls, because I am not what they are looking for. 

Its both
    One thing that popped out to me in one of the MC diatribes was something about making efforts to get to know the families of these girls. These girl that you only see once a week? Girls want boyfriends. Not a new brother. I've been with Amanda more than 7 years. I've never met her dad, one of her brothers, most of her aunts, uncles and cousins. I've seen Grandma once. I do get along with her sister, but her other brother is scared shitless of me and dips. And she doesn't care. She kinda seems to like her family, but isn't all that interested in having them inflict themselves on me. I feel the same about mine, and I'm pretty close to my family. But I specifically do whatever I can to keep my girlfriends away from my sister cuz she's a judgmental twat. I can tolerate her and can laugh at what a bitch she is, but I don't really want to subject anyone else of my ilk to her. Why would I want someone that I pass notes to in class hanging out with her?
    edited June 2015
    Im not good enough, and girls dont like guys like me. 

I will never be good enough for girls, because I am not what they are looking for. 

Its both
    No. You can't have this massive inferiority complex about women, acknowledge it, and then still blame girls for not living up to your standard. It makes the "I'm not worthy" portion of your lamenting completely void because you obviously see them as not living up to your needs
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Truth bombs going off everywhere. But MC is in the middle of the explosions feeding the fucking pigeons like he's Mike Tyson jr because they make him feel worthy and special
    imageimage
    I dont get what you're getting at. 

As for the family bit, family is incredibly important to me and my family. My grandparents know eachother, my aunts and uncles on both sides know eachother. I have family parties where my dads side and moms side: aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc all know eachother. 

Its also a sign of respect and trust to meet a girls parents. Thats how I was raised. I still believe in chivarly and asking permission, and making sure the parents like me. Because Im with their daughter. It makes everything easier if they trust and like me.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    your family is weird 

not surprised 
    are your parents brother and sister?
    How is that weird? Family is just important to us. Probably the most important thing. 
    are your parents brother and sister?
    Fucking kill yourself
    Im sorry your families dont love you
    :|

i mean iv got a friends family that i regular attend because they are family, but iv never heard of a Christmas or anything where a couple would have both of their in laws attend. Just seems weird.