Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    >thread has been going since January
    >MC says he has nothing to offer

Things MC could have spent 1 hour a week on since then...

Join a bowling team, dart league, book club, pick up a martial art, coding classes, start a gaming club/league/tournament, exercise, cooking classes, learning small engine repair, take up scuba diving, learn guitar repair, woodworking, welding, glass blowing, sculpting, or painting. There is whole world of trades and skills you can learn to have more to offer to other people if you feel you lack anything to offer people. You can take classes, learn things and meet people if you wanted to make changes in your life. You don't have to spend your whole life being a flat fucking tire.
    Nah
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    wanna try some meth?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jobe said:
    It's ok though. You're a "nice guy", that should be enough, amirite? Granted, being nice is like the bare fucking minimum for any friendship or relationship. But it should be enough for girls, those fucking bitches. Of course, you don't want just a "nice girl". She has to be fairly pretty, funny, into all the same shit you are, in better shape thanks you though, she has to be ok with your lazy ass hobbies,  she's gotta be a virgin, and all the other criteria, but hey, you're a nice guy so that should be enough for the shallow bitch right? Angry, bitter, depressed, unwashed, unmotivated... But nice. And that should be enough.
    Jobe driving the point home crystal clear \m/
    Jobe said:
    Back row middle guy is knuckle deep.
    =)) Funny thing is I talked to that guy too and he gave me the spot on the rail....

@gnomez - I was exhausted from people landing on my head. My hat was off because someone had just landed on me and I was putting it back on.  Bloodbath was so bad with people crowd surfing... I'm fine with people that are 175 or less doing it because who cares... But there were fucking dudes weighing 300 lbs crowd surfing and landing on my head. Da-fuck is wrong with those guys. I was kinda hoping their fat asses would be dropped and have their head cracked open.
    Jobe said:
    It's ok though. You're a "nice guy", that should be enough, amirite? Granted, being nice is like the bare fucking minimum for any friendship or relationship. But it should be enough for girls, those fucking bitches. Of course, you don't want just a "nice girl". She has to be fairly pretty, funny, into all the same shit you are, in better shape thanks you though, she has to be ok with your lazy ass hobbies,  she's gotta be a virgin, and all the other criteria, but hey, you're a nice guy so that should be enough for the shallow bitch right? Angry, bitter, depressed, unwashed, unmotivated... But nice. And that should be enough.
    What point? That Im a fucking loser? Pretty sure we've been discussing that since I joined. 
    Jobe said:
    What point? That Im a fucking loser? Pretty sure we've been discussing that since I joined. 
    The point was the flaw in your thinking. He wasn't calling you a loser, but being facetious so that you understood you needed to change how you are dealing with life. It's not "You are a loser, you will always be a loser" but "You aren't doing enough, make yourself a better human being"
    Im not in the business of changing who I am. Thats lying to myself.
    Im not in the business of changing who I am. Thats lying to myself.
    One of the most idiotic things you've ever said. If you aren't interested in changing who you are at this very second, then literally stop doing everything you are doing. Stop playing video games, stop reading books, stop going to school, and stop all interactions with friends. You need to wall yourself up in a room so you can make sure nothing about who you are right now changes.

News flash - We are always changing all the time. Every new experience we have causes an evolution of our personality. Who you are is a result of the experiences you have had and decisions you have made throughout your life. They shape who you are, and are a foundation of your identity, and will be a factor in decisions you will have to make in the future. Jobe (or anyone else) wasn't saying change who you are like "force yourself to have gay sex and that will change your orientation".... No they are saying broaden your horizons, look for new ways to grow yourself personally that is close to aligned to what you like.... Start taking care of your body such you are able to do these new hobbies, and grow/evolve as a person. 
    What you're basically saying is sell out.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Yeah, i have the same personality as i did 10 years ago. I still laugh at stupid immature shit. I still say stupid immature shit to get laughs. I still love sports. That being said i am a completely  different person than i was when i was 17, or even 21. I know what situations its ok to act that way and what situations its not ok to act that way. I actually know how to talk to adults when i meet them. I used to come off the wrong way to people when i first met them. While having the same personality i did when i was maturing, i have evolved tremendously. Iv taken the good qualities i had, worked to eliminate the bad ones, and built upon the good ones. If you're not trying to change and be a better person every day you might as well kill yourself. 
    What you're basically saying is sell out.
    nope that's not what I am saying at all. To "Sell Out" is to do something you arent interested in, because it will result in a big payday. I'm saying put yourself in new experiences that you might be interested in, to help evolve your character into a better person. To self-reflect and identify areas that you don't like about yourself, and then do something to evolve those areas and turn them into something positive. That's not selling out, that's working to make yourself a better person. It's not changing who you are, but evolving yourself into a more equipped person that is more capable at handling real world adult situations.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Your selling yourself short by not doing shit to improve as a person. Don't be scared to reach for your potential. You got too comfortable being stagnant. Who needs side mirrors or an antenna when you've got tires.

How's that working been working out for you again?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Im happy with who I am. The musician side, the gamer side, the friend side, the side that is horrible with women, etc. I am who I am and I wouldnt change it. 

Im not happy how this situation with this girl turned out. But I dont think it could have turned out differently. 

I do believe certain people are meant for some thing, while others are not. Some of you were never meant to get a job in the music industry. Some of us arent meant to be great atheletes. I am not meant to be in a romantic relationship. 

And Ive accepted that. 
    Its funny how irate you all make me. Ive already moved on and accepted that I no longer want to be in a relationship, especially after how I see women treating other people I know as well. 

And yet you all blame me and say its because Im not good enough. To get me going. When it shouldnt bother me, because Im writing that part of my life out anyways.
    And yes, you are telling me to sell out. Socially. "Hey, who you are right now doesnt make you popular and doesnt get girls. You should branch out and start doing more popular and socially acceptable things so maybe you can contribute value people actually want"

Im not happy how this situation with this girl turned out. But I dont think it could have turned out differently. 

No one is talking about the situation with this girl. It literally has nothing to do with her, and everything to do with you.
    And yes, you are telling me to sell out. Socially. "Hey, who you are right now doesnt make you popular and doesnt get girls. You should branch out and start doing more popular and socially acceptable things so maybe you can contribute value people actually want"
    No... We aren't saying you need to do that to get girls, we are saying you should be doing that to be a more fully equipped adult that can handle real world situations better. So you can stop being so stagnant in your warped view of reality. The motivation here isn't to get you hooked up, but to make you a better person for the sake of your own mental and physical health.
    No, who you are isn't complete yet. It never is. Life is a process of learning growing and evolving.

What you do you want to be loyal to? What time period is a person so perfect that they have no room for improvement? 10 years old you? 16 years old you? You at 25 or 35?

Basically you want to shit in your pants, complain about the smell, yet not have anyone say maybe you should change your pants. You haven't moved on, you quit at the starting line and somehow think you won. 

"Poor me, I have nothing to offer."

Hey you should work on that.

"Nah I'm good bro."

At one point in your life, you couldn't walk. Then you learned how.
    You sellout. 

At one point, you couldn't read.
    You've changed bro.

You wore diapers at one point.
    More changes.

At one point you couldn't play guitar. You sold that version of yourself out too.
    Just when you thought you knew yourself huh.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MC can't adult, so he can't comprehend anything we try to tell him. I'm sure everything he reads from anyone looks like this, "You're a loser. You're a loser. Sell out bitch. Loser. Loser. Loser. (repeat 20×'s)"
    imageimage