Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The falser the metal the more of a whore IMO 
    See I'd like to agree with you... but I'd also say that I think in general people that listen to all kinds of metal are much more open minded and progressive... Thus they are more likely to be sexually progressive too. Not always (re MC) but in general I think that holds for most people in metal.

It's probably not relevant.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Oh..so because I'm a female and I cheated when I was a stupid, immature teenager I'm unfit for such a thing? Nah. I grew. I paid attention to not only myself but others around me. I learned from my mistakes. I also learned from some of my friends mistakes they came to me for guidance about. I've become wiser the last 6 or so years. I didn't damn men because I was cheated on numerous times, lied to, fucked over, etc in my past. Why? What's the point of whining and complaining? You realize those people aren't worth your effort, emotion, and so on. And if they're worth your efforts, stfu and stop whining. Grow a pair. You are the only one that knows you best anyway. And news flash...if you don't love youself you aren't gonna be able to do much of anything with someone else.

MC, you've been hooked on one girl probably because she gave you a certain kind of attention you wanted/desired. After a while it didn't work and you let her use you. You complained because the fact she said she didn't want to be with you but gave you attention fucked with your extremely fragile head. But the fact is, you didn't stop it for the longest time because you wanted her to give you that attention. Even if it meant mental torture and extreme dislike towards girls and how "selfish, slutty, cunts, bitches" and w/e else they are. She proved her character with how she responded to you. It proved you really didn't know her that well. It also showed a bit about you. You don't love yourself, you are plagued with negative emotions and outlooks. This doesn't help you out in the slightest. You tortured yourself and blamed it on her to fill a void you can't fill yourself because you don't know how to. Through everone else's mcfuck fail stories, ya'll can band together and whine/complain about wtf girls are doin these days. Cool....whatver makes you guys feel better about yourselves. 

No one likes a negative nancy either, they're buzzkills. Maybe some of you need to focus on your damn selves first and foremost before wanting a relationship. Because it seems to me most of you are searching to settle down. Stop searching, it's pointless. Live your life, focus on you, have fun, love yourself if you don't already, and eventually something will happen for you. But hardly any dude ever listens to me when I say this. Which is why one of my friends is still getting sluts when he has a 3-4 year old with a crazy slut ex. Then he complains and wonders where all the good girls are. Bitches don't listen 
    Loving yourself is pointless. Accepting how much of a loser you are is what is helpful. If everybody else sees you as unlovable, then you probably are unlovable. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    As for that "certain kind of attention I wanted", duh. She's the only girl in the whole world who talked to me and wanted to hang out with me.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Nah you gotta drop the negative nancy shit.. Being a realist is one thing but you're not just a realist.. You are depressive debby downer which is unhealthy and unattractive
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    yeah this shit is actually making me feel gross 
    edited June 2015
    The falser the metal the more of a whore IMO 
    See I'd like to agree with you... but I'd also say that I think in general people that listen to all kinds of metal are much more open minded and progressive... Thus they are more likely to be sexually progressive too. Not always (re MC) but in general I think that holds for most people in metal.

It's probably not relevant.
    See I think a slut is someone who has a decent amount of sex where as a whore is someone who has sex for the wrong reasons ex money game power status etc
    As for that "certain kind of attention I wanted", duh. She's the only girl in the whole world who talked to me and wanted to hang out with me.
    =))

> One girl in entire world talks to him
    > Most perfect girl ever
    > She doesnt like me
    > Never dating another girl EVER!!!!

=)) =)) :))
    >she is the only girl that would talk to me
    >obviously she's not perfect. Perfection is a naive facade
    >duh
    >im not. I dont want to get hurt again

Nah you gotta drop the negative nancy shit.. Being a realist is one thing but you're not just a realist.. You are depressive debby downer which is unhealthy and unattractive
    You're value is determined by how others view you. If others view you as undatable, then you are undatable. Its a fact of life. 

My outlook is one of a cynical, pessimistic, misanthrope. Its who I am. I understand that it may not be what people like to hear, but it is increadibly realist at heart. Life sucks and then you die. Realism and depression are one in the same. 

And as such, my views are: live life pessimistically with low expectations so that you cant get down, only be pleasantly surprised. This applies to dating as well. I fully expect that no girl will ever take interest in me. I fully expect that I will never take interest in another girl. 
    And because this girl hurt me, its proof my expectations were still too high.
    The fact that you don't live up to the standards of societies dating norms doesn't mean you don't have value.. Actually it means they don't have value. The only way you actually lose value is if you give up and lose the real things that give you value ., dating is a facade, your character and integrity have very little to do with it
    Nah not necessarily .. It was your first relationship so you were prob just shitty at it.. Name one other thing you were nasty at one your first attempt 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Nah not necessarily .. It was your first relationship so you were prob just shitty at it.. Name one other thing you were nasty at one your first attempt 
    Second relationship
    The fact that you don't live up to the standards of societies dating norms doesn't mean you don't have value.. Actually it means they don't have value. The only way you actually lose value is if you give up and lose the real things that give you value ., dating is a facade, your character and integrity have very little to do with it
    I offer nothing of value
    Ky disagree it was my 2nd
    It barely counts as a first =))
    Counts just as much as the second one
    I dated #1 for about the same amount of time as #2 :-|