Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah...what others think of you and say about you doesn't determine who you are to yourself. In fact, that should never happen nor should anyone ever state that bs as a fact of life as if you should submit and accept it as such
    imageimage
    And that was for how long, total?
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Holding hands does not count. 
    and if it does you probably have cooties  mc 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    And that was for how long, total?
    #1 was like 6 months, #2 was like 7 or 8

Holding hands does not count. 
    Ive made out with both of them. 

and if it does you probably have cooties  mc 
    I do have cooties. Its disgusting.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    How often did you see each other? And when you did see each other how long was it for?
    imageimage
    How often did you see each other? And when you did see each other how long was it for?
    First girl we hung out like once a week and then various outings at random times. We only hung out twice just the two of us though. Every other time was in a group. Stopped hanging out completely when we broke up. Went to a few school dances with this chick too.

Second girl varied. We hung out at least once a month, but did more random outings. And hung out alone most of the time. When we broke up, we started hanging out more.

Saw both girls everyday at school. And hangouts for several hours. 
    Uhm..I have had more of a relationship with my best friend candise the last year than you have had with both your claimed relationships..
    imageimage
    Its actually pretty good for my friendgroup though.

Of the kids I hang out with most regularly, only me and one other dude in the group have even gone on a date.
    Also, I would hope you see your best friend more. I see/saw my best friends a lot more than the girls I dated. I hung with them almost daily. Talk all the time. Game online every night. Thats why they're my best friends. 

I will always spend more time with my best friends than a potential date. 
    Dating? Yeah, sure. But in an actual relationship you see them as much as possible. When you hang out it's mostly just the both of you doing something you both enjoy. Seeing each other in the halls in high school doesn't really count. When you hang out with a group you're not just focused on each other, but your other friends around you both. 

Hell, my first relationship lasted 2-3 months (I'm not going to include the off and on stuff throughout a year) and within that time we had more of a relationship than you did with both. We got to know each other quickly through extremely long phone conversations and day long hang outs in those few short months. He'd even walk approximately 4 miles to my house in the winter/spring in order to do so
    imageimage
    How adorable.

I dont fucking care. 

Those relationships were real to me. And the only ones I'll have. Im sorry they dont stack up to your retarded ass standards. 
    That's no one's fault but your own. Keep being a negative nancy, keep letting fear control you, don't let yourself learn from any experiences you have, and you will go nowhere
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    She's right tho dude
    that shit was just puppy love teeny bopper stuff
    it had very little to do with a real adult relationship

lets remember he is not an adult doe 
    its crazy how bitter and irate you are over normal life experiences lol

"Normal life experiences"

Look I dont give a flying fuck anymore. Yes Im bitter, but for good reason. Im not like you people. Im not driven by pussy to push me over the irrational edge or toward douchebaggery to try and make some nonsensical fallacy of a relationship work. 

I tried. I lost. Im moving on. Nothing you say will change my opinion on the matter. Im meant to be alone.
    I've had more shit happen to me through different lengthy relationships, friendships, etc than you have and I've got a better head on my shoulders than you do. I wonder why that is :-?
    imageimage