Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Spill it Will
    I have to pack a bag for the week at work, and go by walmart. I'll tell you it when I'm at my brother's tonight. 
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    And another fake ff story. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Bobby. said:
    Spill it Will
    I have to pack a bag for the week at work, and go by walmart. I'll tell you it when I'm at my brother's tonight. 
    Has to think of a fish tale
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    A friend of mine broke up with his gf after a year and a half because she decided she wasnt ready for a relationship and just wanted to sleep around with people. But she still wanted to be his friend. He told her to fuck herself and not talk to him. 

My cousin said he's having a hard time finding girls (he's far more attractive than I am. Girls actually want to be with him. He could get chicks easily) because he's looking for more than sex, and all the girls he meets are sluts.

Im sensing a trend.
    Fuck my generation. Bunch of douchebag neanderthals, and whores 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bobby. said:
    Spill it Will
    Has to think of a fish tale
    Only i actually did have to go, i stay with my brother Sun-Wed night because it's closer to work :|

inb4lists
    Spill it Will

Short version is that you know how i said that she and I had plans to go on a date for almost two months? It was from mid March to mid May. She also had the car accident on April 11th, which is the day before we were supposed to go. I saw her the next day (12th), and we made plans for a specific day later on. Found out the guy she's dating now, she started dating April 13th, the day AFTER i saw her and made more plans with. So for the entire second month we had plans, she was with someone else. So she lied to me, and she's lying to this other guy. 

So yeah, fuck it. Good luck to him, hope he figures it out sooner than I did.

/shrugs
    inb4lists
    Bobby. said:
    Short version is that you know how i said that she and I had plans to go on a date for almost two months? It was from mid March to mid May. She also had the car accident on April 11th, which is the day before we were supposed to go. I saw her the next day (12th), and we made plans for a specific day later on. Found out the guy she's dating now, she started dating April 13th, the day AFTER i saw her and made more plans with. So for the entire second month we had plans, she was with someone else. So she lied to me, and she's lying to this other guy. 

So yeah, fuck it. Good luck to him, hope he figures it out sooner than I did.

/shrugs
    thought you said you were over this girl? 

Seriously though, I'm beginning to see girls are selfish cunts. Playing with your emotions. Lying. Cheating. Only interested in sex. Its fucked up.

I thought girls would start to become more mature with age, but they're becoming more of a nuisance. This thread has done nothing to better my views of sex or relationships, and is a constant deterant for me in regards to these things. And my, and my friends' experiences don't help the feelings either. 

Like I said: douchebags and sluts. 
    If you're a nice guy who actually cares about girls, and is looking for meaning, compassion, commitment, and relationship throw in the towel now.

Girls only care about the girth of your cock.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    How old are the chicks that fuck everyone around? A lot of girls are starting to do what guys have been doing for the longest time. Note, I said girls. Not women
    imageimage
    How old are the chicks that fuck everyone around? A lot of girls are starting to do what guys have been doing for the longest time. Note, I said girls. Not women
    Like I've been saying though, guys like me are starting to not appreciate girls only taking interest in us when they're ready to settle down and have had enough sex with the douchebag type to last a lifetime. 

These girls are ruining themselves now for somebody who will truly care later. 

The only difference is he's prolly gettin pussy and you aren't lol
    Allison is 19.

The most fucked up thing is partly my.own fault. She cheated on her first boyfriend with the second guy she dated, and she cheated on him with me. Both of which were multiple times. I wanted to give her a second chance, because i knew about her bf when we got together, and that i don't believe it was over lust. I kept giving her tge benefit of the doubt, over and over. She told me she wanted a change, and better herself. But this proves she's still in over her head, and that she doesn't fucking think about what she's doing. 

I mostly feel bad for the guy i helped screw over, and for the new guy. Maybe he'll help fix her, or just figure it out faster than i did. /shrugs
    inb4lists
    Bobby. said:

The only difference is he's prolly gettin pussy and you aren't lol
    Allison is 19.

The most fucked up thing is partly my.own fault. She cheated on her first boyfriend with the second guy she dated, and she cheated on him with me. Both of which were multiple times.
    Remember what I said about cheaters :-?
    Seriously though FF. Stop giving a shit about girls. It'll only lead to more headache and heartbreak. 

You're better off without them. I'm fucking done, and you should be too. I know exactly how you feel, and its absolute bullshit. Fuck that.