Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Because you can't be with the one you want, you write off all love as fantasy. That there's no one else out there for you, no one will like you, etc and you give up. Because that affected you so much it caused you to be depressed. So to change that you've gone off on this ridiculousness and you don't even realize how childish you sound
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    I beg to differ. I view this as the rejection of a fantasy that will never come true. That is growth. Not clinging to things hoping foolishly that they will work out. 

Additionally, I view this as removing a negative part of my life. It was making me sad. And while I will probably always struggle with depression, at least now this is one component that will soon no longer make me sad. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Being sad happens. Happened to me when things didn't work out the way I wanted them to or thought they would. But you work through them and it takes time for that to happen. Just like when a loved one passes away. But the way you 'handled' it doesn't make any sense to me
    imageimage
    it is what it is
    I guess you're ok with running away from the hard shit
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    MC just wants to run away
    And never say good-bye
    He want to know the truth
    Instead of wondering why
    He wants to know the answers, no more lies
    He want to shut the door
    And never say good bye 
    Because I'm chosing not to waste my time trying for some bullshit that will never happen, I an running away from "the hard shit"?

If thats what it means, then yea I guess. I have too much else to focus my time on. Things that will actually mean something to me and opportunites that will actiually take fruition. I'm done wasting my time on heartache. 
    Dime said:
    MC just wants to run away
    And never say good-bye
    He want to know the truth
    Instead of wondering why
    He wants to know the answers, no more lies
    He want to shut the door
    And never say good bye 
    What?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Like what? Your warehouse job?
    BADGERS said:
    Like what? Your warehouse job?
    Like this internship Im trying to get. Like my music, my recording projects, my schooling, my gaming (it has value to me). And if I dont get the internship, then yea the warehouse job too. It may not what I want to do my whole life, but at least I'll make enough money to last me the next year. 
    You don't deal with and work through your emotions. Sure you don't have to go out dating or pursue a relationship right now, none of use have said that. But you've written off all possibilities of one because of some unwanted, unpleasant, bad results. And because of that you've warped everything to suit your needs on the easy road. And you're only 21, I hope you'll realize later in your life whong wrong and silly you were about all of this
    imageimage
    10 years from now when you're all still single and desperately crying for your next lay, or are going through your second or third divorce, or are depressed that all you time has suddenly become your children's, will you still say that I am wrong? Or will you look upon me with envy at your final realization that I am right? 
    And why should setting my life up to be easier be looked down upon? Why would I actively WANT to struggle and face hardship? If I can eliminate it early to make my life easier and happier in the long run, why not do it?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    edited April 2015
    Ok there bubble boy. And who's to say we're gonna be miserable later in life? I hate divorce a lot of people these days get divorced because they rushed, didn't think it through, didn't live together for 1-2 years first, only did it because the girl unexpectedly got pregnant, etc. Those are not reasons to get married imo. And people that complain that their kids taking up all of their time..shouldn't have had fucking kids in the first place. And I'm sorry to break it to you but hardships and struggles are a part of life. You can try to avoid them all you want but they're gonna happen. What's key about yourself is how you face them, deal with them and overcome it.

Honestly, I can almost guarantee we'll all be just fine  and happy. Because real happiness comes from your own self
    Post edited by Necrothulhu on
    imageimage
    =))
    kill yourself
    you seem bitter
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    yeah cause im dumber from reading your posts 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy