Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

What are you watching right now?

1175176177178179181»

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,599 jayfacer
    Been watching The Bear finally. Got the season 2 finale left then I’m caught up. I do like it but mfs were overhyping the absolute shit out of it saying it’s the best show on TV rn. The Christmas episode was indeed insane tho lmao. First 30 I was like “Okay what is the hype.” and then the last 20 was jus a complete fucking roller coaster lmao.
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,803 spicy boy
    Watched the first 4 episodes of Shogun and so far it’s pretty good. These FX shows with their sex and violence are making them a challenger for HBO 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,405 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Haven’t seen any of them myself but I’ve been getting more and more requests for them on my YouTube channel so might sit down and do a big video on them. Been wanting to check them out for years anyway so this just gives me an excuse. I saw like 2/3rds of Ponyo years ago and remember loving it so I’m actually hype for this 
    I'd watch
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Been watching The Bear finally. Got the season 2 finale left then I’m caught up. I do like it but mfs were overhyping the absolute shit out of it saying it’s the best show on TV rn. The Christmas episode was indeed insane tho lmao. First 30 I was like “Okay what is the hype.” and then the last 20 was jus a complete fucking roller coaster lmao.
    Feel like that happens with any popular thing, but it is my current favorite running show other than Fargo. Still need to check out Snowfall though
  • Options
    Speaking of Fargo, it's part of why true detective has fallen flat after season 1. It's rough trying to see them try to recapture that grit when every single season of Fargo has been top notch.
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,803 spicy boy
    Having young kids makes it hard af to watch tv. I don’t like watching tv in my room because it makes me go to sleep, but when I try to watch anything in the living room that’s dramatic or violent my 3 year old throws a fit. Snowfall was a casualty of that. I watched most of the first season, but it was a chore trying to get through it with the baby constantly trying to change the channel or turn the tv off. It’s such a dense show that requires a lot of attention to follow all the plot threads. I had to put it on the back burner
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,458 spicy boy
    i never watched a ton, but i watch almost no tv since having kids involved in my life lol
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,588 spicy boy
    That dude doesn’t go to Florida Atlantic for academics holy fuck what a dumbass. 
  • Options
    FLAT said:
    That dude doesn’t go to Florida Atlantic for academics holy fuck what a dumbass. 
    what
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,682 jayfacer
    Started a rewatch of Everybody Hates Chris. Fuck this show is so great probably been 3-4 years since I rewatched it fully 
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,542 spicy boy
    Scream
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
  • Options
    Ohhhh the movie 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,599 jayfacer
    Had finished up The Bear, now finally on Westworld. This is the very last of the backlog of shows I wanted to catch up on, other than current shit that airs weekly or per season, (The Boys) so I’m hype. Been a long ass fucking road lmao.
  • Options
    Watched The Lord Of The Rings trilogy the last two weekends, with Return Of The King today. And am eatching Pirates Of The Carribean, it's been years. I love these movies. Been drinking mead and beer all day too out of horn and wood mugs to match the vibes
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,405 spicy boy
    Need to re-watch Lord of the Rings 

I've never seen a Pirates movie. Are they all good? Just the first one? 
  • Options
    Need to re-watch Lord of the Rings 

I've never seen a Pirates movie. Are they all good? Just the first one? 
    I think the original three Pirates movies are all good. The two after are meh
  • Options
    I weirdly like all of them. They definitely get dumber and more convoluted as they go but there’s an appeal to them and Johnny Depp kills it everytime 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    I weirdly like all of them. They definitely get dumber and more convoluted as they go but there’s an appeal to them and Johnny Depp kills it everytime 
    Yea, I havent seen 5 yet, but I wouldnt say 4 is "bad", just not god tier like I consider the original 3
  • Options
    I really like the original 3 films for the flack At World’s End gets. Yeah it’s a little long and can be sort of campy but the action set pieces are fantastic and the ending is killer. I haven’t seen 4 in years but I remember liking it. I actually really enjoyed 5