Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

What are you watching right now?

Comments

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    Saw that fallout trailer that dropped today. 

Looks good IMO. definitely will peep.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    I'm shocked, it actually does look good
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    Yeah that's gonna be sick
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    Damn they nailed that aesthetically. Can’t wait 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    When i heard about it today, i originally thought it was fake af, but it turns out they really are doing a gladiator 2 with denzel?

Not sure how i really feel about that. 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    Are you not entertained?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,605 jayfacer
    I never played any of the Fallouts so that story would be completely original to me, so I’ll prolly check it out. 
  • Options
    Out of lack of interest or…?
  • Options
    I never played any of the Fallouts so that story would be completely original to me, so I’ll prolly check it out. 
    They're treating the show as "Fallout 5" with its entirely original story set in the world, anyways
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    SATAN said:
    Finished Night Country on Sunday. Such a huge waste of time. Absolutely nothing pays off in the end. I’ve rarely felt so cheated watching a show. 
    Yup, started strong and was so fucking retarded at the end
  • Options
    Season 1 was lightning in a bottle for true detective, they failed the moment they tried to keep it going with new stories. Season 1 is such an existential dive that there was absolutely nothing they could have tried moving forward to capture that same magic. Season 3 is the only one they've made since then that wasn't cringe.
  • Options
    FLAT said:
    Season 1 is special. Me and Devin binged it the night before our first tool show. 
    Can't tell if this happened after you roasted me for S1 being my favorite show or if you were just trolling me
  • Options
    Xeno said:
    Season 1 was lightning in a bottle for true detective, they failed the moment they tried to keep it going with new stories. Season 1 is such an existential dive that there was absolutely nothing they could have tried moving forward to capture that same magic. Season 3 is the only one they've made since then that wasn't cringe.
    Yeah the anthology idea is cool if you actually have other cool stories to tell 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    FLAT said:
    Season 1 is special. Me and Devin binged it the night before our first tool show. 
    Can't tell if this happened after you roasted me for S1 being my favorite show or if you were just trolling me
    I said it’s special not the best and I was probably drunk. 
  • Options
    Pretty sure I was triggered because you said Breaking Bad>True Detective which is hilarious because after a rewatch I agree
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    Season 3 > season 1 anyway 
  • Options
    When Things Were Rotten
  • Options
    edited March 17
    I didn't really watch Studio Ghibli movies growing up but I saw they were all on HBO Max so I started binging them. Watched Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Kikis Delivery Service, and Porco Rosso so far.

Kinda mad I've waited this long, all of them have been bangers so far. 
  • Options
    I didn't really watch Studio Ghibli movies growing up but I saw they were all on HBO Max so I started binging them. Watched Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Kikis Delivery Service, and Porco Rosso so far.

Kinda mad I've waited this long, all of them have been bangers so far. 
    Hell yea
  • Options
    Haven’t seen any of them myself but I’ve been getting more and more requests for them on my YouTube channel so might sit down and do a big video on them. Been wanting to check them out for years anyway so this just gives me an excuse. I saw like 2/3rds of Ponyo years ago and remember loving it so I’m actually hype for this