Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

What are you watching right now?

Comments

• Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    New season of Fargo started last night and the opening song was I've Seen All Good People by Yes

You son of a bitch, I'm in
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,605 jayfacer
    edited December 2023
    Yea Snowfall is top 3 all time for me. No bullshit. I’m finished already cause I was damn near done wit season 1, then starting Thanksgiving night, I ended up binging it for 4 days straight and finished seasons 2-6 in that time. It was that fucking good and I ain’t binged a show that heavily since Breaking Bad and Sons Of Anarchy. Breaking Bad is still and will forever be #1, but Snowfall came the closest to taking the throne ever since then. They’re both about drug kingpins so naturally they both draw a lot of parallels to eachother. Crazy thing is Franklin, this show’s Walter, is actually worse than Walter. Even at the end of Breaking Bad, Walter never forgot what he was doing all of it for, and left all the money to his family. For Franklin it turns into pure greed, selfishness, and literal insanity. But funny enough, jus like Walter, you still find yourself rooting for him, even tho you know he’s a piece of shit lmao. Side note, it’s loosely based on the real life Freeway Ricky Ross. Franklin is basically meant to be Ross. It’s by no means a biography or anything but it takes inspiration from that whole situation, including the CIA and Reagan’s involvement in the 80’s crack explosion.

Incredible fucking show and I highly suggest yall do yourselves a favor and watch it. Damson Idris, the lead actor, instantly became a favorite actor of mine after this, and put on some of the most convincing acting I’ve seen in a long ass time, especially knowing he’s actually British and his accent didn’t even slightly slip even once throughout the entire series. Dude is bout to land some MAJOR roles. There was actually whispers that if the MCU drops Majors over the domestic shit, Idris was in talks to possibly replace him as Kang, so that kinda tells you what kinda league he’s in.
  • Options
    Started Mayans. This and Westworld are the last 2 left on my lil show backlog and then I’m finally caught up.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    Very curious to hear what you think about Mayans. Season 1 can be a bit of a slog but it picks up half way through 
  • Options
    So my newest YouTube channel has been gaining some steam. Last few months I’ve done videos for Malcolm In The Middle and Over The Garden Wall and we’ve gone from like 60 something subs to just smashing 300. All the comments in the last couple vids have been asking me to review My Name Is Earl. I know a little bit  about the show but I’d never seen it until last week. Just finished season 1 and I absolutely love this fucking show. Besides cameos, the only other main role I’ve ever seen Jason Lee in are the chipmunk movies because my youngest brother was obsessed with that shit and the old man doesn’t really do movie theaters so I took him. It’s really refreshing to see Lee in a role where he doesn’t look like he wants to off himself lmao 
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    Check out his Kevin Smith movies, specifically Mallrats and Chasing Amy. He was a pro skateboarder prior to Smith casting him for Mallrats. I still have his signature Airwalks in storage
  • Options
    Those were the cameos I was referring too actually lol specifically Clerks. Love Chasing Amy. It’s been years since I’ve seen Mallrats but I remember liking it 
  • Options
    I’m conflicted about Mallrats because I really hated it when it first came out and it had to grow on me, but he was always the best part of the movie. I used to not like Ryan Reynolds because I felt like he jacked Jason’s schtick, but that wore off
  • Options
    Mid way through Season 3 and I’m still loving My Name Is Earl. Shit is so damn good and it’s weird to be watching a sitcom from when I grew up that I never saw that clicks with me. Also, unrelated but Catalina is like unrealistically hot. Like holy fuck
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    National treasure 
  • Options
    Jus looked up pics and she looks like she used to be a man wit that strong ass jawline.

You got something to tell us??
  • Options
    I got something to tell you specifically and it’s that if you think she looks anything like a man you might be an actual faggot 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    Dime like his ethnic girls. 

Just remember while her cooking is probably great, her stabbing probably is all pro level. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    I got something to tell you specifically and it’s that if you think she looks anything like a man you might be an actual faggot 
    Bruh this is literally post-op:

• Options
  • Options
    He may have a point

• Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    Yea, def mannish and unattractive
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    Gotta go with Erik on this one
  • Options
    Watch the episode where she does her stripper routine then come back and talk shit