Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'm on the givvzafukk side [-(
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

So you've seen proof of him professing his love from then until now?

Yeah. He made a tumbler website for her. He made it pretty clear how much he still loves her there.

And on some level I feel for him because broken hearts suck. But he needs to realize that sometimes relationships don't work out and needs to find a healthy way of coping with that. Obsessing over her and making websites of love for Bianca isn't going to help him heal
    lol @ websites of love :)) I crack myself up sometimes
    edited May 2013

I would not be in a relationship with someone who had an issue with me smoking weed :))

I mean having differing views on drug use is probably a first sign that the relationship might not work out. I don't really fault a person who doesn't want to date someone who uses drugs if they don't. Kinda like I wouldn't fault someone for not wanting to date someone cause their partner found Jesus, and they didnt. Sometimes people aren't compatible, no one is at fault. If anything they should both be glad they found this out now before they had made it more serious than it was
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    and i find it funny that just yesterday Erik was histerical crying that i was spam flagging him and now hes doing it to me

someone needs to smack him with a dictionary
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2013

So you've seen proof of him professing his love from then until now?

Yeah. He made a tumbler website for her. He made it pretty clear how much he still loves her there.

And on some level I feel for him because broken hearts suck. But he needs to realize that sometimes relationships don't work out and needs to find a healthy way of coping with that. Obsessing over her and making websites of love for Bianca isn't going to help him heal
    So this tumblr is it? I find that odd because he never even used his tumblr much at all. This reminds me of the bs drama that happened to me and the old haunted house I used to work at Brooke Hills. Us workers and the Directors had issues with each other. I came back in 09 because its bs drama, who cares. We're adults so lets move on. I got bitched out for 10 minutes because of a website I supposedly made putting the house on blast. I kept trying to find out why she thought it was me. Had my picture and name n other bs in the information. But I never made this website, someone else did making it look like me so I'd get the blame

I'm just saying maybe he didn't make the tumblr but someone else did. Who the fuck knows but you can lick Bianca's clit in the process
    imageimage
    Leah lol
    no, he made it
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Is there proof of such tumblr?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nope. Of course she won't post it. Bitch is a pathological liar.
    i messaged it to him lol
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Alex getting put on blast on chat. Cot damn!
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Can someone tell me wtf wake is talkn about? Does he just make stuff up a write paragraphs? Alex told me like 3 months ago they broke up. He asked me about a month ago to crash at my place, I said yeah... When the hell was he going to stalk or profess his love. Nigga u don't know why you're talking about? Da fuck.... How you gonna let the person you called the most manipulative person on the forum manipulate you? Hahaha y'all's wildn.

maybe Wake is trying to get it in now....he's a smooth operator

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Simp operator*
    I can honestly say I read nothing he types...nothing against him...just way too fucking long
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why am I reading all of this.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Cause you live in Iowa...ain't shot else to do
    Dogger said:

Why am I reading all of this.

Because it's entertaining