Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's funny, I was actually gonna put "inb4 some lame ass predictable Rapper insult.". What a surprise. 8-|

And shut the fuck up Britt, I'll slap you wit this dick, bitch.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited May 2013
    They had both planned to have him come to jersey up until recently :|
    Nobody cares......We just don't like rats/snitches/stooleys etc..etc..etc...
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I guess Alex is banned from going to the east coast then because he's a crazy stalker that can't accept no? That's weird cuz that sounds like something Bianca would do instead

And why does Wake give a shit to bring it up again?
    imageimage
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    <_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________>

I guess Alex is banned from going to the east coast then because he's a crazy stalker that can't accept no? That's weird cuz that sounds like something Bianca would do instead

And why does Wake give a shit to bring it up again?

You noticed wake also...this shit was dead

^ pretty much..I just rode it out mostly for lulz...to tell ya the truth ( and this isn't a knock on Alex I like the kid) but it seems to me like they both have some manipulative qualities
    He was prob. whipped and she knows she holds the monkey and blah blah blah...
    edited May 2013

^ pretty much..I just rode it out mostly for lulz...to tell ya the truth ( and this isn't a knock on Alex I like the kid) but it seems to me like they both have some manipulative qualities

I was in it for the lol's also..I really could give 2 shits but I do like how this shield shit is playing out..It's shit like this that will be remembered

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Until recently like when she realizes he is still professing his love 4 months after a breakup? Alex needs to come to grips with reality and realize they broke up.

I also liked to remain on good terms with my Ex's, however if 4 months later they are still trying to get back together... Then yeah something needs to be done. I just don't see where Bianca is to blame this time. Perhaps if Alex had just accepted reality then maybe she would have been willing to help him out MDF. But when he is going to stop at nothing to make sure they are together..... Scary. Don't blame her at all
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited May 2013
    thats not true at all, Rex
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So you've seen proof of him professing his love from then until now?
    imageimage

That's exactly what you told me :|
    he has seen it
    imageimage

No question he was wrapped around her finger...he couldn't smoke or drink when they were together...and she didn't even let him hit the gushy gushy wet wet raw dog =))

He didn't even get the twinkie stinky?
    WTF is that

That's exactly what you told me :|
    nuh uh
    drinking became a non issue and i became comfortable with it
    under no circumstances was i letting anyone fuck me without a condom, that you have correct
    that was what anal was for
    smoking i didnt want him doing for other reasons
    imageimage