Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Can someone tell me wtf wake is talkn about? Does he just make stuff up a write paragraphs? Alex told me like 3 months ago they broke up. He asked me about a month ago to crash at my place, I said yeah... When the hell was he going to stalk or profess his love. Nigga u don't know why you're talking about? Da fuck.... How you gonna let the person you called the most manipulative person on the forum manipulate you? Hahaha y'all's wildn.

George? Sure is hard to keep you all straight. I don't know what the fuck this whole shield crap is but it's annoying.

I'm guessing its cool I post this because Bianca said she was going to post it in another thread but no one expressed interest so she didn't.

http://comferprrnz.tumblr.com/

Anyways, no I'm not being manipulated. No, I've not changed my opinion of Bianca. My only 2-cents here is if someone wants to end the relationship then it's over. Do I know the full complete story? No, and don't really need it either. But I've read through all these drama posts and it seems like Alex is still hanging onto hope that it isn't over. Am I wrong? Should be pretty easy to prove who is calling who and who is starting texts to each other. That is all there is too it.

As far as I'm concerned there should be no drama here. Things didn't work out between Alex and Bianca. So what, move on. Every single person here said this would be the result when it first started happening, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone but Alex and Bianca as they said we were all wrong.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

Cause you live in Iowa...ain't shot else to do

=))
    SATAN said:

Wake is trying to get it in now....he's a smooth operator

He has to get in line. Catz and Gnomez already called dibs. Bianca attracts all the good ones
    This is so fucking wrong and you know it. If there is a line with Catz and Gnomez, I'd get a 'front of the line pass'. And fuck bringing a raincoat. Rawdog or she can GTFO :))
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    :|
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

oh look *points* your personality.

Oh fuck you. :))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Also I'm still waiting to see the allegations of abuse proof? The horrific way Bianca was treated by Alex... Oh wait, she can't find the messages I-)

Alex found some messages though, but you know what? He doesn't go and post them like a little kid. Doesn't need to prove anything. Y'all are straight busters and beig played for a fucking fool.

Stay dry
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Jobe comin correct.
    I deleted the all my facebook messages like a week ago but I had multiple from Alex about Bianca. I had to tell him to back off in March and give her some space otherwise she'd have to change her number. Those messages devolved into something that actually caused Bianca and I to not speak for the entirety of spring break then another time about the MDF thing, like two or so weeks ago when he asked me if she was seeing someone else and whether or not he should spend the money to visit. So, this has been going on for awhile. Hasn't popped out of the blue.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I personally think the forum should take a legitimate vote
    Where is all this drama coming from then George? Why was a week ago (or recently) Alex planning on Bianca picking him up and staying with her, if a month ago he had already made plans with you? Nothing really adds up about this other than there should be no drama.

So your telling me Alex wants nothing to do with Bianca? That as far as he is concerned he wishes they never dated? Excellent, I think that is exactly what Bianca wants. Drama averted, we can end thus stupid conversation that I'm sure neither you nor I *really* cares about.

Btw - on my cell and typing sucks. Heading to bed. But bump your band thread and tell me the latest. Been a while since we caught up. Ill check back in tomorrow
    SO all these threatening, harrasing, psychotic messages Alex has sent around to everyone abusing Bianca just up and dissapear? lol
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2013

Oh fuck you. :))
    At least you knew I was joking, boo boo >:D<
    No, they didn't disappear. I deleted them. I just regularly delete my messages since I don't like clutter or drama.