Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

its over
    move along

lol no
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I missed it?
    Fuck..Guess I'll change my name back
    Guess where I'm going today???

JERZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

he went to Jay to ask for a ban for problems between us that literally had nothing to do with the forum and Jay was like 'idk broski' and then went to ed who rounded up these asses and all were mod and all banned me

wait... what? You asked for a ban of Alex? You guys broke up?
    Stop Wake. You're last to the party

I'm so lost. I'm guessing this was all some big troll doe, so I guess I won't worry too much about it.

yeah... that's what I have been thinking as well.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Jay actually approved of the ban before backing out

Jay actually approved of the ban before backing out

I dont support banning anyone. Temporary bans to cut down on someone derping out is one thing, but not long term bans for regulars.

Speaking of bans... remember when that one dude flipped out over "calm down lil fellow"? :)) Who was that again? It is on the tip of my brain but I forgot his uname... Started with like an 'Ab' right?
    I don't support them either but she did pretty much the one thing that would make me consider it...running to some ones parents about them smoking weed is bullshit. Even if Alex was "stalking" her I'm sure it was brought on by her cause she's extremely manipulative
    Abbandon or w/e
    edited May 2013

I don't support them either but she did pretty much the one thing that would make me consider it...running to some ones parents about them smoking weed is bullshit. Even if Alex was "stalking" her I'm sure it was brought on by her cause she's extremely manipulative

Assuming the whole thing isnt just a troll (which it probably is), I don't really think it is even that big of a deal. Alex is a grown man, that needs to live his own life. Him wanting to recreationally use banned substances, is his own decision. Sure it was inappropriate for her to say anything, but Alex's response to his parents should be "That is not your decision to make. Mind your own business". I don't see how this should impact his life in the least. If anything he should feel a little more liberated that he doesnt have to hide who he really is. From his parents no less. In general Alex could use a good push from getting off his parents tit.

Don't get me wrong- I completely understand your point. And trying to fuck up someone's real life is pretty low. I'm just not all that convinced that this case was all that bad.
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on

Abbandon or w/e

:)) yeah... man that was the best forum flip out ever.
    also... again assuming this isnt a troll- I'd wager good money on the events disclosed in this thread not being the cause of the breakup. As I said two years ago, long distances relationships are almost impossible to have success with. When you are dating long distance, it is really difficult to not just love the idea of who that person could be. And then it is very easy to start feeling lonely, unappreciated, and just fall out of love with the person. I'd guess in this case, Bianca just realized that she didnt love Alex the way she thought she had. It's not Bianca's fault her feelings changed, nor is it Alex's. This is just what happens often times with long distance relationships. It happens often times with non-long distance relationships too.
    Wake with more paragraphs

Wake with more paragraphs

who is this?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Gary
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

also... again assuming this isnt a troll- I'd wager good money on the events disclosed in this thread not being the cause of the breakup. As I said two years ago, long distances relationships are almost impossible to have success with. When you are dating long distance, it is really difficult to not just love the idea of who that person could be. And then it is very easy to start feeling lonely, unappreciated, and just fall out of love with the person. I'd guess in this case, Bianca just realized that she didnt love Alex the way she thought she had. It's not Bianca's fault her feelings changed, nor is it Alex's. This is just what happens often times with long distance relationships. It happens often times with non-long distance relationships too.

Precisely why I've always vowed never to allow myself to be in a long-distance relationship, shit is damn near impossible. I'm not only talking about meeting people off the net either, just constantly having to spend a long amount of time away from each other would be too much.

My gf is actually about to go back home to South Carolina for a month, and I really don't know how I'm going to spend my time when she's gone. Sure, we can skype, but it's nowhere close to actually being there with someone. A month is kind of a long time away, but it really won't be that bad, I couldn't even imagine having to keep a relationship going where you're 4-6 months apart on a constant basis and you only get to see each other for a week at a time or so. It'd be too much IMO.
    I have been annointed by Gnomez