Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

AILD singer arrested (jail time nigga)

Comments

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i kind of wantto see a mug shot if he was arrested. i feel like one should have been out by now
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    that shit kills me =))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    It's a song about religion [-(
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    We'll miss him
    I love winning with women
    More accurately the creator of Scientology
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    in regards to the religion discussion

just because someone is religious doesn't mean they aren't susceptible of being an idiot. i don't really care what people believe but i don't like it when people lump in EVERY religious person based on the actions/beliefs of a handfull of people (in terms of the ratio between the good/nice people and the ones who do terrible things or are completely out there/crazy/"jesus freaks" basically). no religious person believes the exact same things. everyone is different with their own opinions whether they are slight differences or big differences. we're not mindless robots. i don't do bad things just because my religion tells me not to. i don't do them because they are wrong. putting religion aside, i still wouldn't do bad things because i have a conscious and morals. i really hate it when religious nut jobs go around telling people they're gonna go to hell for such and such reasons or spread horrible messages of hate like "god hates gays" or some nonsense like that. not only does that paint religion in a bad light and deter people further away from religion but they're spreading false information and that sends the wrong messages to people as to what religion is TRULY about. im catholic and i don't hate anyone. i respect everyone. i don't hate gays. i don't even think gays go to hell. i don't think athiests go to hell. i think as long as your a good person and do good things then you're golden. i also believe people who are not so good, who live in constant sin, still go to heaven as long as they're not some satan worshiping, serial rapist and murderer who knows right from wrong and who actually believes there is a god and a devil and still deliberately chooses to do those things. i actually think it's pretty easy to go to heaven. but that's just what i believe because i can't say for certain who goes to heaven and who goes to hell because i just don't know. nobody knows for sure. i recall a story i heard from i think a priest but i can't remember where i heard it. i can't remember it word for word but this was basically it:
    There was a man lying in the road unconscious and dying. People, including high ranking religious leaders, kept walking by the man and did nothing. finally, a drug dealer comes walking by, sees the man, and carries him to a hospital and gives the hospital all the money he has in his pocket to take care of the man. the story was finished by the priest saying that the drug dealer would go to heaven before all the people that walked by him including the religious leaders.

and another thing, a few days ago nate posted something on facebook with these KIDS with signs that said stuff like "god hates gays" and "gays go to hell" and crap like that. and i said "and these people wonder why people don't like religion. maybe if they stopped telling people they're gonna go to hell then people would be more open to it."

sorry for that giant wall of text. i felt like i needed to say it
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

While I consider myself to be an "apathetic atheist" I do understand where you're coming from, Wake.

I am still dumb founded that this guy said "I dont believe in equal rights for gays, because being gay is a sin, but that doesnt make me a bigot". It turned into this 2 day argument over the definition of a bigot because he thinks his bible justifies him looking down upon others. I tried taking the route where the bible also justifies racism and back in the 60's people were making the same claims he is making now except they were being made against blacks... And yet somehow that is different for him. According to him he is not a bigot because he has gay friends, he just looks down upon there people and don't think they deserve the same rights.

Let me be a little more clear here... People have the right to be pieces of shit. You can be a racist or a bigot and although I disagree with this intolerance, I do believe people have the right to live their life like that. However don't fucking deny what you are. The definition is pretty clear. I honestly feel I was more pissed at how he wouldn't accept the definition of the word bigot because he feels the bible justifies his bigotry. He isnt being a Bigot, but following Christ (which is total bullshit but whatever).

This dude is a pretty smart engineer. Almost a peer of mine, however I've advanced further in my career. Anyways, so frustrating. I wasnt even trying to change his mind. Fine vote against gay marriage but Jesus fucking Christ at least admit that you are a bigot.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

sorry for that giant wall of text. i felt like i needed to say it

I read it. and I actually don't have any hate for anyone here. You're right I probably shouldn't group everyone who believes in god together, but like I mentioned I am a little jaded on religion right now. before you wrote this I had assumed that MC was the only person who believed in god around here, and I often times secretly think that MC will be an atheist sooner than he realizes.

So my 7 year old daughter comes to me the other day and says
    "Dad, im confused. So Jesus is God right?"
    "some people believe that"
    "but God sent his son Jesus to earth? so is god god, or is jesus god"
    "well you see Christians believe that God can take on 3 forms. God, Jesus, and the holy ghost. It is supposed to be like how water can be a liquid, gas or solid"
    "that's stupid. well anyways... So God sent himself to earth, so people on earth would kill him, so then people can go to heaven when they die?"
    "yeah. That is what some people believe"
    "Really?! That makes no sense."
    "Yes really that is what some people believe"
    "Why would he go though all the hassle? How about just let good people into heaven and dispense with all the smoke and mirrors?"
    " :)) Good question. Perhaps because then people wouldnt believe he is god?"
    "Well I don't see how there is any proof of that now! Seems like a giant lie to me... Like someone was just making it up for the heck of it"
    " :)) Your a smart girl. Well Don't know what to tell you, that is what some people believe"
    "that's just stupid"

I was laughing so hard. I typically keep my opinions to myself, and let my kids form their own conclusions about life. And This is coming from a 7 year old who fully still believes in Santa Claus! Santa! HA
    Atheist MC \m/
    Story is on CNN now lol.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well, i think jesus' purpose here was for more reasons then to just die for our sins. i think he was here to show people how to live. those were crazy times back then. the only reason he was crucified was because he said he was god. that would never happen today.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie