Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

AILD singer arrested (jail time nigga)

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

Reuters is a very reputable source.

Is Reuters saying he's no longer Christian because if so, I missed that.
    I believe Reuters' source is God himself, so I'd say that's fairly reputable.
    I'll take it.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i wish he just would have gotten away with it. then i could keep seeing them live and there would be one less broad \m/
    To think, if it went through and she was killed we'd all be saying how said we were for his loss and shit. :))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    nah not really. some randy i dont really care.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    That's just what we need...less chances of getting laid 8-|
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

To think, if it went through and she was killed we'd all be saying how said we were for his loss and shit. :))

Right?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    its not like you'd get it in anyway
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    http://timlambesis.tumblr.com/

"The point I’m getting to is that I don’t hate all religious belief, yet it is very difficult for me to outline exactly who it is that’s worth siding with. The line has been blurred, but one thing is certain. I am still inspired by the words of the man who told us to “love our enemies” and to serve “the least of these.” Regardless of where a person stands religiously, that is simply a better way to live, full of compassion, and alleviating our selfish suffering as we put our energy into serving those worse off than ourselves.” .... "I wrote the lyrics to A Greater Foundation as a way to process some of the religious beliefs from my childhood that I had let go in exchange for finding truth. Every year that I had put toward my degree in Religious Studies caused me to see the god of tradition and ritual that I grew up with as less and less of a probable truth. By the time I graduated, my entire concept of the divine had changed as I sought to reconcile spirituality and reason. The more I sought truth uncorrupted by years of religious history, the more I kept finding answers I didn’t want to find. Emotionally, it would have been easiest for me to just hold on to what I grew up believing, but mentally that wasn’t an option anymore. In other words, my dedication couldn’t have been more earnest, but heart wasn’t the issue.
    Though I had lost so much of my history and felt that my world was falling apart, that was a necessary step toward building my entire way of thinking on the absolute best possible foundation. The hope found in these lyrics is described in the aftermath of demolition for those willing to start from scratch. Unfortunately, most people accept what they have been taught by either their schools or churches without question. Overall, I know that I can do what’s best for myself and those around me by seeking truth above anything else, even when teachings claim to be from god. Education is not God, but truth certainly does set people free."
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Creatine... Not even once.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    :-?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Maybe he took too many roids and started going Chris Benoit :-?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    R.I.P. It's been too long nigga

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I really hope there's camera and video of this shit...
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There has to be at least audio
    imageimage
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    If he lived in Oceanside it figures...
    That place is shit hole.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I laughed hard when this was announced.

Just read he stopped practicing Christianity... this true?

I doubt it is true. Just because you are a Christian, doesnt mean you are above killing people or raping children. Christians generally like to hypocrite in their spare time, and im sure he is no different.

Overall, I know that I can do what’s best for myself and those around me by seeking truth above anything else, even when teachings claim to be from god. Education is not God, but truth certainly does set people free."

:)) =)) So overall what is best for himself and those around him is seeking the truth above all.... and that truth is that his wife needs to die. :)) =)) The man is a fucking idiot. Christians are so damn stupid. No offense MC.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    #-o
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2013
    >indirectly calls MC an idiot for being a christian
    >no offense though
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie