Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

AILD singer arrested (jail time nigga)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I don't think I'm an idiot :-?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    neither do i
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

do any idiots really think they are idiots doe?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't mind me... Im going through a hostile phase in my life where I have no tolerance for anyone who wants to believe in God. I've been having a lot of religious conversations lately pertaining to the political hot topic "gay marriage", where people that I had thought were intelligent people make the most ass comments. It has very jaded my perception of anyone who says they believe in God. Previously I was "whtaever floats your boat" and no im more "You are a fucking moron"

I had this one 'friend' tell me this - "I have gay friends, and I am not a bigot in any way. However morally being gay is a sin, and so when there is a political vote on gay marriage I will vote no because morally it isnt right and I dont believe those people who live in sin deserve the same equal rights that is afforded to me."

My response - "That is the very definition of a bigot! And you dont have gay friends either. I dare you to tell your so called gay friends 'I like you as a friend, but I dont think you deserve the same rights as me because you are gay'"

Man... pisses me off. All Christians arent like this you say? Well a good majority are... so fuck them all.

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Woke up with A Greater Foundation stuck in my head. :-<
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

do any idiots really think they are idiots doe?
    i don't
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Tim has recently had a change in faith and most of the lyrics off of "Awakened" were about that. In most interviews done in the past year, Tim has said that he doesn't practice Christian rituals anymore and believes that consciousness ends with the brain.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    That guy should not be on camera. He's terrible.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Don't mind me... Im going through a hostile phase in my life where I have no tolerance for anyone who wants to believe in God. I've been having a lot of religious conversations lately pertaining to the political hot topic "gay marriage", where people that I had thought were intelligent people make the most ass comments. It has very jaded my perception of anyone who says they believe in God. Previously I was "whtaever floats your boat" and no im more "You are a fucking moron"

While I consider myself to be an "apathetic atheist" I do understand where you're coming from, Wake.

It's just so frustrating to see people take a side based only on their religious belief. I remember talking to some Mormons that were on campus one day about gay marriage and found out a lot of them were in support for allowing gay couples to adopt, but weren't supportive of allowing gay marriage due to it being a "sin" according to the Bible. It boggled my fucking mind. There was no practical reason given as to why gays shouldn't be allowed to marry, they just kept saying "because the Bible says". Of course when asked if divorce should be punishable by death I get a blank stare...

And yeah, if you ever vote "no" on allowing gay marriage (regardless of your reasoning), you're a piece of shit. That applies to several family members of mine too, 0 fucks.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    A guy at work who has recently gone back to religion (after years of horse racing, gambling, drinking etc) told us in our staff meeting yesterday that it was not acceptable for us to swear and curse at work. Fair call, we're a professional office and there is no need for all the swearing. I'm shocking at it.

It was when he started reading from the bible about how his Lords name shouldn't be used as a curse etc I thought to myself, dude keep your beliefs to yourself and don't go telling me about your God
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    The same guy recently told an underwriter (who comes in to work to do business with us) that she was going to hell because she said Geez in front of him (I guess short for Jesus so she was using the Lords name in vain).
    If he says anything at all to me at work I'll tell him to get a big black dog up him
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    God I hate that shit
    imageimage
    maybe the religious people should just go away and we'd be a much more peaceful
    Imagine religion never existed
    imageimage
    Humans always find all kinds of ways to hate one another or even animals for that matter. But at least there wouldn't be anymore of that shit Gnomez posted about...which happens quite often I find
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited May 2013
    Xenocide said:

Tim has recently had a change in faith and most of the lyrics off of "Awakened" were about that. In most interviews done in the past year, Tim has said that he doesn't practice Christian rituals anymore and believes that consciousness ends with the brain.

=D>
    I love winning with women
    lmao @ prison joke =))