Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

AILD singer arrested (jail time nigga)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Glad this turned into a god discussion thread (:|
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Atheist are the easiest to piss off out of religious groups.

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

of course i believe he knew what was going to happen

He knew exactly how each individual person would act throughout their entire lifetime before they even existed, yet he still somehow gave them the ability to act however they want, even though he already knew how they would because he was the one that created them in the first place.

Got it.
    they chose to act that way though. WHY god would let them be created knowing full well what they were gonna do in the future, i have no idea. there's a lot i don't know. but that's why it's called faith. trusting that there's a higher power at work and that everything will be ok.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    If God isn't real, what are all the churches for?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Money collection
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Xenocide said:

If God isn't real, what are all the churches for?

Christians - 1
    Atheists - 0
    Correction:
    Christians-0
    Atheists-0
    Michael Scott-1
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

Money collection

srs response to joke post
    :|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

well god didn't "make" them that way. people have free will. i don't believe anyone is born bad. i think everyone is born good but just that somewhere along the lines in their life they got fucked in the head. the other thing though, him knowing in advance of what was going to happen is an interesting question. god created people because he wanted to share what he has with us. so i guess it's a chicken and an egg kind of thing if you break it down by free will. he put people here because he wants everyone to be happy and to be with him in heaven but by creating people - people of their own free will started doing bad things and then (again, of their own free will) had kids and raised them the same way.

Ugh where would I even begin dear lord
    was it the chicken an egg analogy? yeah i used it wrong
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So Tim could be facing up to 9 years in prison. So I am guessing new AILD album in 2022
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

was it the chicken an egg analogy? yeah i used it wrong

Your whole statement was just mind numbing but I'm not gonna get into it

So Tim could be facing up to 9 years in prison. So I am guessing new AILD album in 2022

Nah. They're done
    imageimage
    ah. you just wanted to make it known you had some issues with what i said but didn't want to say anything
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    MESSAGE TO OUR FANS

To our fans,

As we post this, the legal process is taking it's course and we have no more information than you do. There are many unanswered questions, and the situation will become clearer in the coming days and weeks. We'll keep you informed as best we can.

Our thoughts right now are with Tim, his family, and with everyone else affected by this terrible situation - and with our fans, whom we love and draw strength from.

Thank you for understanding, and as always, for your support of As I Lay Dying.

- Jordan, Nick, Phil, and Josh
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I wonder at what point that turns to fuck him for ruining our lives too
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

of course i believe he knew what was going to happen

He knew exactly how each individual person would act throughout their entire lifetime before they even existed, yet he still somehow gave them the ability to act however they want, even though he already knew how they would because he was the one that created them in the first place.

Got it.
    they chose to act that way though. WHY god would let them be created knowing full well what they were gonna do in the future, i have no idea. there's a lot i don't know. but that's why it's called faith. trusting that there's a higher power at work and that everything will be ok.
    The best thing you can do when it comes to this topic in a forum like this is just not discuss it
    Just keep the faith bro..never lose it
    If you gain the world but lose your soul what did you truly gain?
    These guys are just gonna come in with what they think are comical comebacks which are 9 out of 10 times stupid and a cheap attempt at recognization by their fellow followers. Not even worth bringing up in a forum like this. Now they will come at me and say..you and your girl had 3 somes..blah blah blah....They know nothing of me or about the real me.

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Now quick.FLAG IT you little cry baby sparkles