Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

North Korea

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    They're not full of shit, but have no idea what they're getting into
    http://lambgoat.com/news/20192/North-Korea-DEP-changes-name-previews-new-song

North Korea, whose lineup boasts The Dillinger Escape Plan drummer Billy Rymer, have apparently changed their name to NK. The move doesn't seem too suprising in light of recent world affairs. The band has now posted a teaser of "Kings," the first single from their forthcoming Triple Crown Records album, Nothing To Be Gained Here.
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i started reading this thread then came to tiger's comments and had to stop

-----___________-----
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    People who believe conspiricy theories are retarded.....prove ONE to me
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

i fuckin' hate the fact that i constantly am forced to slave away for money that isn't worth the paper it's printed on just so i can have basic necessities like water, shelter and food.

Here's something that someone probably should have told you a long time ago.

You don't.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Alex said:

http://lambgoat.com/news/20192/North-Korea-DEP-changes-name-previews-new-song

North Korea, whose lineup boasts The Dillinger Escape Plan drummer Billy Rymer, have apparently changed their name to NK. The move doesn't seem too suprising in light of recent world affairs. The band has now posted a teaser of "Kings," the first single from their forthcoming Triple Crown Records album, Nothing To Be Gained Here.

changing your name cuz yooz turned pussae is not punk rock [-(

SATAN said:

i fuckin' hate the fact that i constantly am forced to slave away for money that isn't worth the paper it's printed on just so i can have basic necessities like water, shelter and food.

You don't.
    Explain then how you are supposed to live without it

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    become a mountain man and live off the land. build your own cabin.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

become a mountain man and live off the land. build your own cabin.

That's an exciting life

8-|
    if you like to hunt bears it would be
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary said:

SATAN said:

You don't.
    I'm not trying to say that you can live without money. I'm trying to say that the way that we earn money as a society is fundamentally different from the way we want it to be. It's just easier for many people conceptually to work like that.

If it makes you unhappy, then you can do something about it. It's just not easy. Stop making money from your time. Your time can not be your only input in order to get money as your output. Educate yourself and situate yourself so that you can create or use presently existing systems that earn money for you. That's not to say that you don't have to spend time to earn money, but if you do it right (and that's not easy), you can spend nearly no time working and still earn significant income.

Works Cited:

Robert Kiyosaki: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
    Chris Guillebeau: The $100 Startup
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

Gary said:

SATAN said:

You don't.
    I'm not trying to say that you can live without money. I'm trying to say that the way that we earn money as a society is fundamentally different from the way we want it to be. It's just easier for many people conceptually to work like that.

If it makes you unhappy, then you can do something about it. It's just not easy. Stop making money from your time. Your time can not be your only input in order to get money as your output. Educate yourself and situate yourself so that you can create or use presently existing systems that earn money for you. That's not to say that you don't have to spend time to earn money, but if you do it right (and that's not easy), you can spend nearly no time working and still earn significant income.

Works Cited:

Robert Kiyosaki: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
    Chris Guillebeau: The $100 Startup

You seem super intelligent
    Good for you

Satan should move to another country
    Then he will see how good he really has it..We got some asshole threatning to Nuke us..moving missles to their coast BUT HEY..it's all a conspiricy theory..LOL!
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    They're full of shit (see .gif)
    imagephoto comeatme_zps1b5c58cb.png" />
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    "This stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend their whole lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyze Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam. Nerds were doin' it twenty five years ago and new nerds are doing it again."
    In a witty way of combining two separate topics in this thread...

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    In four months, we'll be eating with chopsticks
    =D>
    don't even act like you read all that todd [-(
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    In four months, we'll be eating with chopsticks
    I read it all :-|