Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

North Korea

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    givezafukk bout crazy gooks
    i dont agree with invasion or war unless we are attacked first
    let countries do what countries do
    its illogical to invade countries that we think are run differently just because we think as such
    we cant make the entire world share our government
    if they really want change, let them do it themselves
    we dont always need to be the white knight for these countries
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

Tiger said:

The way I see it if you live in North Korea its by choice. You should have to deal with what your leader is doing.
    Sure as hell dont see N Korean people protesting what hes doing.

Kinda hard when you're starving to death and you don't know when your next meal is coming.
    anyone seen the documentary '' Inside North Korea''?
    These people are brainwashed as babies to love and treat their leader like God. They brought this eye doctor to fix thousand peoples eyes in less then a week I think and after they got their sight back they praised their leader and cried thanking him while the doctor got no thanks. It's just crazy the shit that goes on there. Should watch if its still on Netflix.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    givezafukk bout crazy gooks

Tiger said:

The way I see it if you live in North Korea its by choice. You should have to deal with what your leader is doing.
    Sure as hell dont see N Korean people protesting what hes doing.

Kinda hard when you're starving to death and you don't know when your next meal is coming.
    These people are brainwashed as babies to love and treat their leader like God. They brought this eye doctor to fix thousand peoples eyes in less then a week I think and after they got their sight back they praised their leader and cried thanking him while the doctor got no thanks. It's just crazy the shit that goes on there. Should watch if its still on Netflix.
    but people here do that as well...look at the surgeons and doctors who do cancer treatments but then when the cancer is gone they thank god
    its everywhere in the world
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

These people are brainwashed as babies to love and treat their leader like God.

i saw that

but how are we different? i mean, we argue about political figures, but we're still brainwashed into believing in the gov't as a whole
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They're not full of shit, but have no idea what they're getting into
    I don't believe anything the gov says tbh. This is why I don't like thinking about or talking politics
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    No conspiracy choice [-(
    as if on cue...

"In 1999, in Shelby County, Tennessee, Lloyd Jowers was tried before a jury of his peers (made up equally of white and black citizens, if it matters) on the charge of conspiring to kill Dr. King. The jury heard testimony for four full weeks.

On the last day of the trial, the attorney for the King family (which brought suit against Jowers) concluded his summation by saying: “We're dealing in conspiracy with agents of the City of Memphis and the governments of the State of Tennessee and the United States of America. We ask you to find that conspiracy existed.”

It took the jury only two-and-half hours to reach its verdict: Jowers and “others, including governmental agencies, were parties to this conspiracy."

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/conspiracy-kill-martin-luther-king-jr-not-theory-fact

give it 40 years and we'll prolly find out aaron swartz suffered a similar fate
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Conspiracy Thread....
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

i dont agree with invasion or war unless we are attacked first
    let countries do what countries do
    its illogical to invade countries that we think are run differently just because we think as such
    we cant make the entire world share our government
    if they really want change, let them do it themselves
    we dont always need to be the white knight for these countries

i agree with this to a point. unfortunately it's not that black and white. there will always be terrorists and we need to keep tabs on those terrorists to help prevent the loss of innocent lives in other countries as well as our own. and i think we need to help out our allies when they're being attacked by these terrorists and other enemies. we're not the only country that tries to push our beliefs on other countries. our enemies are trying to do the same thing. plus we can't let our enemies get their hands on nuclear weapons. that would be a disaster. they've already proven they will attack us and our allies.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

there will always be terrorists and we need to keep tabs on those terrorists

but...we are the terrorists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    "This stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend their whole lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyze Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam. Nerds were doin' it twenty five years ago and new nerds are doing it again."
    SATAN said:

These people are brainwashed as babies to love and treat their leader like God.

i saw that

but how are we different? i mean, we argue about political figures, but we're still brainwashed into believing in the gov't as a whole
    let's all take the non-conformist oath
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    In four months, we'll be eating with chopsticks
    Aaron swartz?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    "This stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend their whole lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyze Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam. Nerds were doin' it twenty five years ago and new nerds are doing it again."
    .....Steve Martin?
    Aaron Swartz was the guy that created Reddit. He was a political activist that was one of the main opponents to SOPA, helping form Demand Progress. He "committed suicide" in January. Anonymous has already posted something saying it was prolly a political hit
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You all are going to drive yourselves crazy with the conspiracy stuff.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    It drives me crazy that people hide their heads in the sand
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So lets worry about something that could be true but could be completely wrong and let it annoy us to the point of frustration and anger just to be able to do absolutely nothing about it. Sounds like a good plan.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

there will always be terrorists and we need to keep tabs on those terrorists

but...we are the terrorists
    =D>
    sounds like how i feel about run-of-the-mill american politics