Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

North Korea

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    They're not full of shit, but have no idea what they're getting into
    If it makes you feel better I hate politics as well. And religion to. At least organized religion. Believe what you want but keep it to yourself
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i hate authority. my question is constantly "who put you in charge?". i want no part of this bullshit. i don't align myself with anyone. i fuckin' hate the fact that i constantly am forced to slave away for money that isn't worth the paper it's printed on just so i can have basic necessities like water, shelter and food. i hate the fact that most of those 3 things are polluted constantly and that it's allowed by the so-called powers that be. i hate that everyone else plays into the rouse and enables those in power to continue their path

but what i really fuckin' hate is people allowing the rouse to turn them into drones that blindly follow and quickly succumb to propaganda

keep quiet and carry on...i guess
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:

. Believe what you want but keep it to yourself

:|
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    "This stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend their whole lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyze Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam. Nerds were doin' it twenty five years ago and new nerds are doing it again."
    SATAN said:

i hate authority. my question is constantly "who put you in charge?". i want no part of this bullshit. i don't align myself with anyone. i fuckin' hate the fact that i constantly am forced to slave away for money that isn't worth the paper it's printed on just so i can have basic necessities like water, shelter and food. i hate the fact that most of those 3 things are polluted constantly and that it's allowed by the so-called powers that be. i hate that everyone else plays into the rouse and enables those in power to continue their path

but what i really fuckin' hate is people allowing the rouse to turn them into drones that blindly follow and quickly succumb to propaganda

start a punk band? :-?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Problem rex? I don't have time for everyone's personal beliefs
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    No problem...that's just probably the stupidest thing ever written on this forum
    Or its not. I don't want to hear about who people believe should be president or who they see as god. Everyone thinks differently.
    This is my opinion on the North Korea situation. Topic at hand. I'm just pointing out why I don't believe the current hype about North Korea...or Syria...or Iran...

It's all garbage geared to keep us angry at people that don't explicitly do our bidding
    Glad no one told our founding fathers or MLk/Jackie Robinson to believe what they want but keep it to them selves
    Nah ill just keep it to myself [-(
    Im willing to bet you hardly know anything about all of them.
    edited April 2013
    I wouldn't say I know more about them then your average American...but we weren't talking about that..your just trying to spin your retarded comment in another direction

You stated that people should believe what they want but keep it to themselves. If that were the case we would not be the "free" country we are today. So before you try and turn it around to me being the idiot maybe you should really think about what you said first. If people kept there beliefs to themselves most of the worlds historical events probably would not have taken place
    Comment was about organized religion and who people want as president....
    Now if you're going to spout about founding fathers and so on I want you to back your shit
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    God bless the patriot missle
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    And the Tomahawk
    shoot em yourself or stfu

talk shit when the blood is on your hands
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    They're full of shit (see .gif)
    SATAN said:

go buy a fucking island and live their under your own self-created government then, if you live here you have to reason to bitch to such an unrealistic level. yes we have free speech and power of the people blah blah blah, but jesus christ, not everyone in the government is out to get you <_>

if you cant handle it here, leave.
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    edited April 2013
    They're full of shit (see .gif)
    double post, sorry
    Post edited by Dreamtheater on