Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

official mayhem fest 2015 thread.

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

Lorde blows

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner

lorde is a manufactured illumnati whore  nd music sucks & the nirvana cover was god awful  

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

yo i cant believe bitch 17.... she straight looks like a meth'd out crack baby 40+ year old whos parents are brother and sister. rather fuck Spears old senior citizen ass in a heartbeat over that jawn. If you want to bang a chick that looks like lorde, i'll take you to camden theres plenty of them there. they'll let you put it in any hole and let you beat them within an inch of their life for $3.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

she looks like the lesbian on the talk
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

^^^^^ I mostly go to Mayhem for the ozzfest like atmosphere, and occasionally I get to see a few bands that I like... I love live music, and I dig a ton of bands LIVE that I would never listen to 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited June 2014

lorde is a manufactured illumnati 

:-? :)]

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

hell, if I saw darkthrone on a poster for a us show, it would go straight to my calender regardless of location

I love winning with women
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

I just think this would be a more progressive approach that waiting to see which rotting carcass nu metal slugs will accept your sweaty money for Mayhem. I see a lot of people, even here, that are like "I go just to go. It's always a fun time." I know MC and Nola had that sort of sentiment last year. People go to Warped for that, even though 98% of those bands will give you vaginitis with too much exposure. Plus, sometimes the best way to sell music and get people interested is to make it seem exclusive. 

I dunno. I'm prolly wrong

Yeah I kind of had those sentiments too. For me, it really varies by year. Like, I'll never go just to go. There has to be at least one band I really want to see. Its pretty much CC and Korn this year. I got my ticket for $10 so thats more than worth it for those two. Shit I would have paid $40 for general admission for em. I first heard about Mayhem in 2010. I loved that bill. Hatebreed, Lamb of God, Rob Zombie and Korn were amazing. My first time seeing Zombie so I didn't get the repetitive vibe alot of you feel from his shows. Pre Sell-Out In This Moment was good too and not so commercialized Death Punch was great. Come 2011. It was literally just Megadeth and Machine Head. 2012 side stages were garbage. Main was the appeal because as an old school fan Slayer, Anthrax (only good side stager) and Motorhead on the same bill was insane for me. I never go "just to go." Although if 2015 is as bad as this year, I may have to skip. 

hell, if I saw darkthrone on a poster for a us show, it would go straight to my calender regardless of location

Yup

I wonder if I could get Adult Swim or Scion to sponsor my tour. I know that's how Warped keeps their ticket prices low is having companies like Vans help out for some target marketing

I don't think Atlanta has a rock radio station anymore to promote Mayhem. There's like 10 shitty rap stations all playing the same grunts-n-vocoder bullshit and 3 awful country stations. 

I need to move

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

I saw a Mayhem commercial on Spike TV a few years ago.
  • Hybrid69Hybrid69 Posts: 165 juggalo

I see that Sh1ttalker is MIA again, lol probably went homo w/ @ thor. What Norma Jean video this time. HEY, YA HEAR THE NEWS!?!? Norma Jean said they got a NEW practice space!! It has a lot of room but it needs work. 

One more thing, I will be attending the dallas mayhem date aug.9 if anyone here is going wants to meet up and get wasted and mosh.  

greg could take some lessons. that's how you chill at a metal show, not trying to get your teeth knocked in.

except I don't think I'd drink at an outdoor concert in Texas during August.

• sh1ttalkersh1ttalker Posts: 104 salt miner

Agalloch
    Baptists
    Baroness
    Behemoth
    Between The Buried And Me
    Bison BC
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Black Tusk
    Blood Ceremony
    C.O.C.
    Carcass
    Cattle Decapitation
    Cephalic Carnage
    Code Orange Kids
    Converge
    Cormorant
    D.R.I.
    Dark Castle
    Darkthrone
    Deafheaven
    Dillinger Escape Plan
    Exhumed
    EyeHateGod
    Full Of Hell
    Giant Squid
    Goatwhore
    Gojira
    Gorguts
    High On Fire
    In Solitude
    Intronaut
    KEN Mode
    Kreator
    Kvelertak
    Kylesa
    Landmine Marathon
    Mastodon
    Melvins
    Meshuggah
    Municipal Waste
    Nails
    Neurosis
    The Oath
    Pallbearer
    Periphery
    Power Trip
    Royal Thunder
    Rotten Sound
    Skeletonwitch
    St Vitus
    Torche
    Vektor
    Watain

Yob

I got it down to 55. Tried to keep as many girls in there and mix it up as much as possible. I guess if you trimmed some off the top it would make it more feasible. I originally left off Carcass, Melvins, BTBAM, Mastodon, Meshuggah, High On Fire, Converge and Neurosis but it just wasn't as pretty without them. It's imaginary so 0. My original scratch list had 92 bands.

I'd go to this

I love this lineup I would just add Norma Jean and The Devil Wears Prada

• sh1ttalkersh1ttalker Posts: 104 salt miner
    Hybrid69 said:

I see that Sh1ttalker is MIA again, lol probably went homo w/ @ thor. What Norma Jean video this time. HEY, YA HEAR THE NEWS!?!? Norma Jean said they got a NEW practice space!! It has a lot of room but it needs work. 

One more thing, I will be attending the dallas mayhem date aug.9 if anyone here is going wants to meet up and get wasted and mosh.  

We didn't go homo yet...I saw the news about the practice space that's great but they need to go on tour again. Maybe when they hit dallas you can check them out Hybrid