Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Connecticut school shooting: Reports say more than dozen dead

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    of course they all hurt..didn't mean to single one out.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    holy shit what a bunch of morons. These people obviously have no concept of reality
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm also trying to prevent this from becoming another slippery slope argument.
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Authorities have released the names of the 26 people gunned down in a rampage at a Connecticut elementary school.

Charlotte Bacon, 6
    Daniel Barden, 7
    Rachel Davino, 29
    Olivia Engel, 6
    Josephine Gay, 7
    Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
    Dylan Hockley, 6
    Dawn Hocksprung, 47
    Madeline Hsu, 6
    Catherine Hubbard, 6
    Chase Kowalski, 7
    Jesse Lewis, 6
    James Mattioli, 6
    Grace McDonnell, 7
    Anne Marie Murphy, 52
    Emilie Parker, 6
    Jack Pinto, 6
    Noah Pozner, 6
    Caroline Previdi, 6
    Jessica Rekos, 6
    Avielle Richman, 6
    Lauren Russeau, 30
    Mary Sherlach, 56
    Victoria Soto, 27
    Benjamin Wheeler, 6
    Allison Wyatt, 6

All six adults killed at the school were women. Of the 20 children who were shot to death, eight were boys and 12 were girls. All the children were ages 6 or 7.
    Investigators are trying to learn more about 20-year-old gunman Adam Lanza, who killed himself after the massacre.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mary Sherlach, the psychologist.. was from my town. Crazy.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited December 2012
    if Ryan Lanza plays his cards right he'll be a new inductee into the top 1%. i can see him winning well over a $100 million defamation settlement. It doesn't get much worse than national news organizations saying you massacred kids.

if Ryan Lanza plays his cards right he'll be a new inductee into the top 1%. i can see him winning well over a $100 million defamation settlement. It doesn't get much worse than national news organizations saying you massacred kids.

No just no......and everyone needs to stfu about this douchebag being some sort of victim and and focus your sympathies for the actual victims. It was still his fucking family, it's not like he had zero ties to the whole thing
    So blood is on his hands cuz his bro was psycho? That's some fucktarded logic. He's a victim too his mom just got murdered.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow, the radio station I'm listening to at work has had all these commercial things about the shooting all day. Then almost right after the commercial Bodies by Drowning Pool comes on...

Doesn't feel right.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    He also didn't talk to his brother in 2 years.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    They probably received a few complaints already.
    I love winning with women
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

Wow, the radio station I'm listening to at work has had all these commercial things about the shooting all day. Then almost right after the commercial Bodies by Drowning Pool comes on...

Doesn't feel right.

I lol'd
    Blood isn't on his hands (as far as we know...he is being questioned in custody after all). However if he's a victim, he should act like it and not make dickhead, douchebag posts like FUCK YOU CNN and EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP IT WASNT ME!!. That's very classy when all poor innocent children and teachers were just massacred. Either say nothing at all, delete your Facebook temporarily or say something with a little more class. What he did was about the worst way to handle it that I can think of.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    LAXdef16 said:

Doesn't feel right.

I lol'd
    You can be high on your soap box now but if you were in his shoes being falsely named as a kid killer you'd do that same thing
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I mean I guess I can understand why some of you might find it funny. But that wasn't my intention to get a laugh by posting that.

I think it's fucked up they even had that song on their queue today.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol @ "Waaaah ban guns. :'( " and LMFAO if you think it's gonna stop murder. Say there's a scenario where someone wants to shoot up a theater, school, mall, store, anywhere, and guns are illegal. It's gonna happen if they want it done, the only difference is they're gonna either A: Have to be smarter and be able to construct and plant homemade explosives, or B: Have to be richer to smuggle a gun or 2 from someone, somewhere.

You are a serious fucking retard if you think making guns illegal is gonna change ANYTHING. Making drugs illegal eliminated addicts and the use of them, correct?

Looking around from my exact current location, I see 6 potential murder weapons if I wanted someone dead. A knife, a bat, a hammer, an ax, a saw, and oh, my Goddamn bare hands. Fuck outta here wit that shit.