Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

How much do you weigh?

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My goal is 200 Lbs. in straight muscle at around 5% body fat. Realistically, I'll reach that by about 2015.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    HOODS said:

Gary, wuttup wit a blumpkin?

You gonna give me a blumpkin?
    Only if you wear a feather boa and work boots.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    300-350 (nigga you huge)
    :|
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    150-200 (chunk)
    HOODS said:

I'm the only 300lb nigga on this site? Fukkin lies :>

Catz is right there with you.

rexum420 said:

nah im just fucking with you....im in the process of taking better care of myself

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/intermittent-fasting

Try this and be amazed at what happens.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    150-200 (chunk)
    HOODS said:

I'm the only 300lb nigga on this site? Fukkin lies :>

How the fuck do you let this happen dude? How does it even get to that point? Your the size of two people and still in the prime of your life. What do you think life will be like for you 10 years down the road?
    300-350 (nigga you huge)
    I donno dude, I got down to 280, then took a break from dieting last thanksgiving. Stopped giving a fuck, got up to 340, then the last month list 20 and weigh like 316. I don't try to be overweight, I work 50-60 hrs a week doing hard manual labor, i don't eat terrible, it's just easy to gain and fuckin ridiculous to take off. Hoping being back to work helps me drop alot more then 20! Less time doing nothing and eating and more time working hard and caffenine!
    150-200 (chunk)

I'm 150. hoping to put on more muscle weight over this winter/spring

I thought you were already getting serious about the gym to show Erik what gains look like.

HOODS said:

I donno dude, I got down to 280, then took a break from dieting last thanksgiving. Stopped giving a fuck, got up to 340, then the last month list 20 and weigh like 316. I don't try to be overweight, I work 50-60 hrs a week doing hard manual labor, i don't eat terrible, it's just easy to gain and fuckin ridiculous to take off. Hoping being back to work helps me drop alot more then 20! Less time doing nothing and eating and more time working hard and caffenine!

You gotta educate yourself about nutrition and get away from liquid calories mayne. For a lot of people its nothing to have 3-4 sodas a day, and that's about half of the calories you are supposed to take in a day before they even ate a bite of food. Read the link above for Intermittent Fasting and try it for a few weeks. (basically you eat everything for the day in an 8 hour time period, then don't eat for 16. For example, If the first thing you eat is at lunch time, you can have dinner and snacks till 8pm) It takes a bit to adjust to, but it isn't that bad, and the results will speak for themselves. After doing it for a week or two, I started "cheating" because I felt like the weight was dropping too fast.
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    300-350 (nigga you huge)
    I hear you Jobe! For me it's coffee, like 3-4 cups a day to keep me going. Hopefully I can get to 300 in the next month, I work hard man, it's showing. 20 lbs like the last month and a half. I'll get down to like 180 and plateau, it sucks. But I'm trying. Fatness sucks, lol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    200-250 (chubs)
    yeah my biggest thing is pop.....i mean i have quit drinking pop before and its no big deal...i just love me some MT.dew man...and they give it away free at work...ill be cutting down on it here soon..shit is evil...iv been trying to educate myself more on what is in all this shitty food the government pushes on everyone...i want to someday go mostly organic with my food
    200-250 (chubs)
    :))....yeah i don't usually have a problem getting myself to stop something i shouldn't be doing...i just have to be in the right mind set...i mean i quit smoking cold turkey after about 11 years of it..so im pretty confident i can quit anything
    200-250 (chubs)
    I really do wanna lose about 40 pounds even though thats not quite enough to take me down to what im supposed to be for my height i couldn't imagine being any lighter then 200/210 i have a stocky build and its not all fat...i would be really happy with myself...its one of the things that i haven't seemed to find motivation for yet...maybe its because im not unhappy/uncomfortable with who i am....its more of a i want to do it for health reasons
    200-250 (chubs)
    as long as you can look down and still see your dick right \:D/

george im kinda worried about you :-S
    300-350 (nigga you huge)
    Wha the fuck is pop?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    150-200 (chunk)
    rexum420 said:

yeah my biggest thing is pop.....i mean i have quit drinking pop before and its no big deal...i just love me some MT.dew man...and they give it away free at work...ill be cutting down on it here soon..shit is evil...iv been trying to educate myself more on what is in all this shitty food the government pushes on everyone...i want to someday go mostly organic with my food

Switch to Diet... You know what the calorie difference is between Regular and Diet? Switching to Diet is literally like skipping dinner everyday. Diet isnt good for you either, but at least it wont keep the weight on.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    150-200 (chunk)

Jobe said:

I'm 150. hoping to put on more muscle weight over this winter/spring

I thought you were already getting serious about the gym to show Erik what gains look like.

lol I was, then my buddy stopped going with me, then my birthday week hit, then dayna's birthday week hit, then thanksgiving...and work has been kicking my ass mentally. but I started lifting in my basement again for about 2 weeks now. gonna head back to the gym tomorrow and try to at least go a few times a week and then lift at home when I don't go there. gotta stay motivated
    Excuses
    Excuses
    Excuses
    Harden the fuck up and get to the gym
    200-250 (chubs)
    it still has negative effects on your health....so if im going to drink it im at least going to enjoy it...like i said iv quit it before though....just gotta have the right attitude...iv been drinking more tea of late but the tea you find on fountain machines and in gas stations are mostly loaded with sugar and not any good for you either
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    150-200 (chunk)
    Yeah premade tea is made with high fructose corn syrup just like soda.
    200-250 (chubs)

Yeah premade tea is made with high fructose corn syrup just like soda.

yeah i know...pretty much everything we drink that you buy in a store now a days is....its a shame the FDA is own and ran by the government

200-250 (chubs)
    yeah i gotta go shopping this weekend lol