Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My first time somking was with this kid who had no idea what he was doing, it was only his second time smoking. We bought a dime, didn't even break it up...put it in a foil bowl we made in the car. Ahh...good times
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i was also drinking my first couple times so maybe it had some effect on me but it was just masked by the acohol so i didnt notice anything different
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Santana, what changed your mind on weed?

You were bashing on me for smoking 3-4 months ago lolz.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ya and u bashed too erik and then did a complete 180
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    lol tbh idk. I just kinda warmed up to the idea of it
    Erik did the same thing...

I did it too. I remember growing up saying I'd never do drugs or drink.
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes, and I have admitted I was ignorant and had no reason to, I'm just curious as to what changed Santana's mind.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I knew I'd drink a lot, but I didn't know I'd smoke weed. I wasn't against it at all, I just didn't know if I'd ever do it. I decided to try it and I like it, but I won't ever be able to be a smoker like UP.

Even though I am smoking pretty much every day now though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Hash brownies are amazing! I ate one before school last friday, what a bad idea lol. I passed out 2nd period and fell asleep in almost every class. I was high for a good 12 hours.

UP I think I saw you at mayhem last year wearing that shirt!

Annnnd I got super high my first time. I was with a bunch of people that smoked a lot so they showed me how to do it and inhale it and they gave me special treatment with the bowl, puff puff, while everyone just had puff :)

And my mom talked to a lawyer about the possession charges and he said he could get me tried as a minor which is great. He said I'd have to take some stupid class and of course going on probation. My mom said she was going to keep testing me after probation which I hope to god isn't true cause I would like to enjoy a nice bowl in my room from time to time still.
    Haha it was too long ago I don't remember but I definitely remember my friend pointing out your shirt. What a small world lol
    Lol I would love to meet up and smoke a j but ill be lucky to even go to mayhem.

And when you get tested is it only for pot or is it a whole list of drugs on probation?
    Got over an 8th freshly ground up between me and my friend...almost halllfway through and shit
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker

My mom said she was going to keep testing me after probation which I hope to god isn't true cause I would like to enjoy a nice bowl in my room from time to time still.
    Sit down and have a talk with her. There are much more dangerous drugs out there that either can't be tested for, or leave your system quickly. This includes alcohol. Now they even have that fake weed that is legal (check your local listings lol) Cannabis is safer than all of them. People who still want a buzz every now and then will still find a way to do it. Tell her you want to be open and honest instead of hiding it. If she can't accept it, buy a whizzinator (fake strap on dick that dispenses synthetic urine at body temp) They are a little expensive but you can make cash renting it out to friends for jobs and probation lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Got over an 8th freshly ground up between me and my friend...almost halllfway through and shit
    Always a good time, enjoy the other halllf.
    Lol whizzanator. And ya that actually makes sense jobe. Its not like I'm hurting anyone, sitting in my room smoking a fatty
    If it works for ya, good shit. If not at least you tried, and you'll be in the same boat with your mom anyway. Then your choices are follow the rules and quit, find a way to cheat the system, or get out on your own and do what you want. Direct, honest communication seems like the best choice if you want to keep smoking. The only danger in marijuana is the laws against it.
    Question: first time smoking, if I start at 3 will I be good to go home to my parents at 6?
    I plan on all 3 of those. I already have gum and spray deodorant since I started smoking cigs. I'll ask my bro if he has visine.

So just to make sure, I'll be fine going home at 6 if I start at 3?
    no way to tell you for sure..
    What's your best guess?
    You'll probably still want to lick the paint off the walls.
    I hope your parents home is full of wallpaper and not paint.
    I hope eating chipotle is enough...
    Hmmm I guess I could get a J from my friend for later that night and go out when they go to sleep