Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I WANT THAT GIRAFFE.
    I love winning with women
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Screw $90 for that thing!

Ill get you a squirrel, a crab, and an owl bowl for less than that.
    http://store.superpiece.com/servlet/-strse-Glass-Pipes-cln-Animals/Categories
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/06/un-commission-the-global-war-on-drugs-has-failed/1

Interesting article about the war on drugs. To summarize: The Global Commission on Drug Policy claims that the war waged on drugs has failed.

Thanks, guys, now that you're on board with the rest of us we can make some steps forward.
    War in drugs wasn't my idea dick.

Among the commission's recommedations:
    End the criminalization, marginalization and stigmatization of people who use drugs but who do no harm to others.

FUCK! Who is gonna pay for all those fancy courtrooms and police helicopters?

Challenge rather than reinforce common misconceptions about drug markets, drug use and drug dependence.

Encourage experimentation by governments with models of legal regulation of drugs to undermine the power of organized crime and safeguard the health and security of their citizens. This recommendation applies especially to cannabis, but we also encourage other experiments in decriminalization and legal regulation that can accomplish these objectives and provide models for others.

Offer health and treatment services to those in need.

Replace drug policies and strategies driven by ideology and political convenience with fiscally responsible policies and strategies grounded in science, health, security and human rights – and adopt appropriate criteria for their evaluation.

Invest in activities that can both prevent young people from taking drugs in the first place and also prevent those who do use drugs from developing more serious problems. Eschew simplistic 'just say no' messages and 'zero tolerance' policies in favor of educational efforts grounded in credible information and prevention programs that focus on social skills and peer influences.

Very intelligent recommendations, that only means politicians will ignore it. Judges will ignore it. Police will ignore it, and regular citizens will still go to jail.
    These ideas make me wanna say, why is this glorious thing illegal.
    http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/06/un-commission-the-global-war-on-drugs-has-failed/1

Interesting article about the war on drugs. To summarize: The Global Commission on Drug Policy claims that the war waged on drugs has failed.

Thanks, guys, now that you're on board with the rest of us we can make some steps forward.
    War in drugs wasn't my idea dick.

Among the commission's recommedations:
    End the criminalization, marginalization and stigmatization of people who use drugs but who do no harm to others.

FUCK! Who is gonna pay for all those fancy courtrooms and police helicopters?

Challenge rather than reinforce common misconceptions about drug markets, drug use and drug dependence.

Encourage experimentation by governments with models of legal regulation of drugs to undermine the power of organized crime and safeguard the health and security of their citizens. This recommendation applies especially to cannabis, but we also encourage other experiments in decriminalization and legal regulation that can accomplish these objectives and provide models for others.

Offer health and treatment services to those in need.

Replace drug policies and strategies driven by ideology and political convenience with fiscally responsible policies and strategies grounded in science, health, security and human rights – and adopt appropriate criteria for their evaluation.

Invest in activities that can both prevent young people from taking drugs in the first place and also prevent those who do use drugs from developing more serious problems. Eschew simplistic 'just say no' messages and 'zero tolerance' policies in favor of educational efforts grounded in credible information and prevention programs that focus on social skills and peer influences.

Very intelligent recommendations, that only means politicians will ignore it. Judges will ignore it. Police will ignore it, and regular citizens will still go to jail.
    These ideas make me wanna say, why is this glorious thing illegal.
    $$$
    Going to a headshop today...The guy has a few animal pieces, I'm gonna ask if he has a giraffe or can help me find one
    image Photobucket
    i want a giraffe though [-(
    $20
    http://gorillaglass.com/animalpipes.htm
    I like the one Chuck posted better, but I don't know if its $70 better... especially with my luck with glass. Id be better off with 4 cheaper ones lol.Fuck, even the glass in my Incredibowl got broken so I'm waiting on replacement glass to come. I had a local glassblower make me a few replacements, but they dont fit for shit, and he dropped and broke the original (it had a cracked stem, but still worked. Thanks dick!) The bowl i have in it right now was a replacement bowl i ordered, but when it arrived, it was one hitter sized. FML.
    Friend bought a $10 grab bag And got a nice bowl... And thats about it. Some beads and an ash try but nothing great. I saw a sweet duck bowl for $100... But not that cool. Think my next purchase will be a zong haha
    image Photobucket
    sames. i try not to spend a lot of money on smoking devices, i always break em. n those aminals look pretty fragiley.
    I cannot recommend these things enough.....

I've never glass piece for more than 4 months (excluding bongs), they last anywhere from 2 days to about 2 months on average. I've had my Incredibowl m420 (about $70) for about 18 months now, and the only reason the glass broke was because I used the wrong end of a welding rod (one end has a flat stamped part where the rod info is) to unclog the bowl it and broke the stem. Otherwise, it has survived at least 15 falls that would break a regular pipe. Best pipe I have ever had, with no close second place, and I've been smoking since before some of you were born.

The bigger model, the i420 - around $200, has a lifetime warranty and their official videos of guys boucing on the glass tube without breaking it. Youtube has videos of people taking a hit of it, driving over it in a Jeep, and then hitting it again. If you are looking to buy a new piece, get an Incredibowl. Just make sure whatever site you order from actually has it in stock.... lots of places claim to sell them but dont actually have them in their possession.
    Friend bought a $10 grab bag And got a nice bowl... And thats about it. Some beads and an ash try but nothing great. I saw a sweet duck bowl for $100... But not that cool. Think my next purchase will be a zong haha
    http://store.superpiece.com/servlet/-strse-113/12"-Zong-Waterpipe-1/Detail
    I'd like to get an incredibowl....
    I'd also like to get this:

Me and my friend went to taco bell, parked in the parking lot, and some kid we knew walks up and asks if we were smoking and if he could have a taco.
    image Photobucket
    \m/ (-_-) \m/
    I love finding new awesome pipes. I found a sweet ass bubbler last friday, i bought it and only got to use it once <_>
    Incredibowl > chillums, bubblers, bongs, blunts, joints, paperless blunts, steamrollers, one hitters and anything else I may have forgot to list.

BUY ONE!
    Do they get you higher too?
    Its a spring loaded mechanism that opens 9 carbs all at once. Search youtube for Incredibowl, it hits like a freight train! Its instantly clears the pipe, leaving nothing to stagnate in the chamber. Fucking buy one, you wont regret it. I typically don't endorse shit to people because everybody has different tastes, and shit I like others may not, but this product is fucking amazing. If you weren't amazed by it, you would the first person so far. I've used mine almost exclusively for the last 18 months and I smoke more than anyone else here.... its awesome.
    Interesting... :-?

Maybe in five years or when i get my own place.
    Joint = worst thing to ever happen to me.

Right now, I think I'm in major fucked land. I smoked a joint in my room by the window. Mind you I've smoked in my room many a time through chillum and bowl. I used to do it under a blanket by my window, but I've noticed that it not even the blanket smells, so I didn't have to worry about it. Well I just smoked a joint right by the fucking window. About an hour later my step sister walks in and says she can smell it from her room. I'm trying to get rid of the smell, but I have no clue...nothing is working.
    image Photobucket
    Febreze like a mutherfucker.